Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Truth Concerning Temptation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth Concerning Temptation (5336 Views)

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Help Needed Concerning Restitution / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Concerning Temptation by XXLDICK(m): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2016
canDy4eva:
Sorry about those that go about "genuinly" preaching the word of God. They are not the first and they will never be the last. John did it. Being a christian is not a competition. Wether we have more athiests than christians is nothing. The most important is 4 Gods word to go round. U have heard it, let others hear it. And like i said, the end shaj tell. I love u. Be u an athiest.
Now you have changed your stance on live and let live

I love you too cool Eros love though grin tongue kiss
Re: The Truth Concerning Temptation by ally2014: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
how I wish he,his family and his extended family will fight d war... heediat
Re: The Truth Concerning Temptation by Rockyrascal(m): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ezedon:
APC is NIGERIA greatest temptation

Re: The Truth Concerning Temptation by Corussa: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
Temptation Cannot Work Without Your Co - operation - David Oyedpo Jnr

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Declares 2017, "A Year Of Flourishing" / . / Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.