Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) (33177 Views)

Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help / Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by refiner(f): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by opalu: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2016
Rubbish. Na so dem go sack am again and no begging go solve am
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by xolomonstrides(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2016
Funny .....epic sarcastic reply. Not nice. However, the lashing would leave a scar
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by blogAlive(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2016
Good job freeze! Good way to get members. I want support the lady. Can I send my accounts details as well?
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Padipadi(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2016
dumbest reply If the year.
I m not Freeze'e hater neither am I a supporter of any Pastor that spends lavishly or with questionable character.
Bet Freeze's reply dry pass Fried Panla Fish

1 Like

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by richard870(m): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2016
CentaurXXV:
Lol. The girl really took him by surprise.

Btw, See Casting! shocked Am I the only one seeing this girl's vague, Amorphous Shape? grin
S/up joor! What's amorphous about her shape now

Na by force to blow grammar ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by OMOTOWO(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2016
To Our MMM Brothers,
Welcome home. We, at
Nairabet and Bet9ja, have
really missed you guys. You left
without saying goodbye, and
even left with our sisters. We are
so happy you're back. Now,
can we go and check the odds
and act like nothing ever
happened?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Lexusgs430: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2016
She for dress better and use app magic enhance her picture too nah.......
He did not imply directly, but indirectly........... aka speaking in parables......... LOL
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by adedayoa2(f): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2016
herzern:
Freeze is stupid!!!

The Lady is riqht!

Is it not this same vulnerable Freeze that qets beaten to pulp by his wife??

if na me be the girl I GI just write ' freeeze, I'm warning you o, I'll go look for your ex wife o'. Freeze is just an agbaya
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2016
cool
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2016
Mrop:
In case you missed it, the lady had earlier trolled the OAP over his posts about fake pastors and tithes,

https://www.nairaland.com/3520925/lady-writes-open-letter-freeze

In a bid to reply her, he took to his IG account to share:

"This girl @hiltexx came to insult me and troll my last post. As a man of God I won't insult her, instead she should send me her account details so I can transfer N20k to her for some food and new clothes.
Merry Christmas to her in advance."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOE5pFNgJ8H/?hl=en
She looks like she needs some nourishment.
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Mammangaddafi(m): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

There are 2 people i will buy a brand new used brain for this Christmas

1. Buhari

2. Freeze

Include your father on that list.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by chijioke17(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2016
kheengjay:

operation trolling game upgrade in progress come who can we even start with.....#thinking.......yes e-money n don jazzy
E go shock you, dem no go look to ur face
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by jayAjoku(m): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2016
what a stingy broke mama's boy so na only 20k him fit comot for pocket ...
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Myself2(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

There are 2 people i will buy a brand new used brain for this Christmas

1. Buhari

2. Freeze

Correct
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by ayesco202(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2016
Oga freeze you nor try I swear! sad
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Myself2(m): 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
when will Freeze stop acting like a quarrelsome woman
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by ransomed: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
She has been eating and living by the grace of God without Freeze's money. A puffed up soul always describes itself by showing off with the money it possesses. Who has Freeze helped before now? He now want to be father xmas to a lady who gave him a bitter pill of truth. Let him swallow it.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Copy copy with only 7 likes. My likes will beat yours for quoting u tongue tongue
abuayman:
This freeze abi fridge wicked wallahi

Main while

Don’t make a woman cry! There is nothing as expensive as a woman’s tears. When a single drop of tear comes out, it first mixes with L’oreal Eye Liner; 7,500 Naira and Revlon Mascara; 8,500 Naira, then when it rolls down the cheek, it mixes with Estee Lauder Foundation; 11,000 Naira, Zaron Blush; 15,000 Naira and Mac Powder; 19,000 Naira.
Then, finally, when it touches the lips, it gets mixed with Maybelline Lipstick; 12,000 Naira and Avonlip Gloss; 5,000 Naira.
A single drop of a woman’s tear is running for about 78,000 Naira, so please, don't make her cry.
But you can make a man cry, it is only Vaseline; 150 Naira only
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by omolayomi06: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mrop:
In case you missed it, the lady had earlier trolled the OAP over his posts about fake pastors and tithes,

https://www.nairaland.com/3520925/lady-writes-open-letter-freeze

In a bid to reply her, he took to his IG account to share:

"This girl @hiltexx came to insult me and troll my last post. As a man of God I won't insult her, instead she should send me her account details so I can transfer N20k to her for some food and new clothes.
Merry Christmas to her in advance."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOE5pFNgJ8H/?hl=en
did the girl tell you she does not have cloth in her closeth.
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
yinkslinks:
Copy copy with only 7 likes. My likes will beat yours for quoting u tongue tongue

No Wahala, overtaking is allowed
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by adomuwiner(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
i need some money too.kindly transfer 20000 to me.see my account below
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by lereinter(m): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
abuayman:
This freeze abi fridge wicked wallahi

Main while

Don’t make a woman cry! There is nothing as expensive as a woman’s tears. When a single drop of tear comes out, it first mixes with L’oreal Eye Liner; 7,500 Naira and Revlon Mascara; 8,500 Naira, then when it rolls down the cheek, it mixes with Estee Lauder Foundation; 11,000 Naira, Zaron Blush; 15,000 Naira and Mac Powder; 19,000 Naira.
Then, finally, when it touches the lips, it gets mixed with Maybelline Lipstick; 12,000 Naira and Avonlip Gloss; 5,000 Naira.
A single drop of a woman’s tear is running for about 78,000 Naira, so please, don't make her cry.
But you can make a man cry, it is only

; 150 Naira only

wow so creative

but how one gal go dey spend that much on face

that amount pass salary
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Realhommie:
Which kain run down be this na, too bad freeze, too bad... You're bigger than this childish act, jeez..
u dey mind freeze , d guy no send , at his age still dey do wetin my kids suppose do
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by julioralph(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
cheesy
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by jeftalene(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Don't let them cheat you. Always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see the latest prices of building materials in Nigeria (updated daily for free).

Best of luck on your project!
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by baby124: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
So na this small girl make that argument? O boy the girl is brilliant and young. E pain freeze well. Lmao. When someone starts insulting over irrelevant things then they have lost the argument. At least the girl is dressing how she can afford.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by pinkpearl17(f): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
Old senseless man. At ur age. No wonder your ex wife beats you because u r an animal. Shame on u.
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by stagger: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
Why doesn't freeze take his 20k and donate it to an orphanage? Fool of the highest order! angry angry angry

No wonder his ex-wife was always beating hell out of him. She was tired of living with an overgrown child!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
So, in essence, he is telling the girl; " You look hungry and your dress unfit for your age, you need a change of wardrope". But can 20K do that ? I think he is intolerant of 'haters'.
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by notoriousbabe: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
cornel994:
u aren't o, but she was made in the image and likeness of GOD
says who?Abeg God no worwor like the girl jo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) / Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car / Kanayo O. Kanayo Receives Portrait Photo From A Secondary School Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.