Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit (46472 Views)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil, Exits Fuel Business / Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Dauraking: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2016
Busy bodies. The sitting room is clean and decent. What do you expect Mr. Otedola to put there, a Macpro Computer or iPhone 7. Old people have their ways of doing things. They like it that way. QED. On the side, what have you provided for your mom this Christmas? Finally, Femi may be spending million on his mothers healthcare and upkeep.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Ahmadgani(m): 7:08am On Dec 18, 2016
I like his simplicity, it's not all bout luxury

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by fran6co(m): 7:08am On Dec 18, 2016
eezeribe:
I never Hammer and My Mama don dey Age...

God abeg reply my text... Na me send you that text with my mtn line wey end with...840
network nor gry am send o, try am again

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 18, 2016
sss
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by edlion57(m): 7:08am On Dec 18, 2016
d
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2016
But ma number also ends with 840 nau
eezeribe:
I never Hammer and My Mama don dey Age...

God abeg reply my text... Na me send you that text with my mtn line wey end with...840

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
not Gold bro...my parlor even better pass am. dis is d mum of a billionaire for christ sake, even if she decides to stay here I no gree...guy u self if na ur mama nko...dis is not an average rich man ooo but an oil baron
show us a pic of you in your parlor

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Proffdada: 7:10am On Dec 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
I no understand,na so him mama parlor b? God knw say if hm bless me as I want, na sky scraper she go live. she deserves such
so robbers will disturb her Abi?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by psalmistkakah(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2016
May b d old setting keeps her husband's memory....
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 18, 2016
You guys don't know old people and their principles.

I know a woman who refused money or assistance from her multi millionaire/near billionaire daughter because the daughter is not married. Secondly, she said leaving the house will be like leaving her dead husband/the girls father.

Nothing wey dem no do to take beg mama o. Mama say lai lai! Say for the jaga jaga old house and furniture, say she see her late husband. Say she and the man hustle buy those things and she go use them till she die. In fact at a time mama vex like WTF! "Are these not the same furniture you sat on as a child? Now you come her to insult the memories of your parents"?

Everybody shut up o. Before mama place curse on deviants for her house. Who wan carry "ekpe agbalagba" on a Saturday,environmental sanitation, morning?

Even Femi is a simple person. So believe me, he only took a little bit from his mum. She could be more of a simple person that he is.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2016
Teague4league:

Lol what image? You do t understand old peoples way? You don't mess with the way they want their things . If she's eating good and looking good, wearing good things on her.
What else do I have to do.
Does he need public attention or what image are we talking about here ?

most people seem not to understand old people ways. my own grandma flat was stocked with state of the heart gadget. but she doesn't value it. she was even keeping spoon in freezers wink

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by SycophanticGoat: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2016
fernandoc:
these people asking if na em mama palour be that? you don't expect her to leave her matrimonial home which was tastefully built according to her era cos her son is a billionaire.

Older ones of those generation are usually like that. I remember my paternal grandma (may her lovely soul RIP), never wanted to leave the village. Even when any of her sons takes her to Lagos, she's always on about going back. One certain time, she was taken against her wish (for medical checkup), she hesitated until she was taken to Lagos. Not so long, she started having feelings that something bad had happened, only for her to get back to the village and hear that her lovely sheep (that only answers to her call alone) was missing. Since that day, she vowed never to leave my village again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2016
WinningSun:

most people seem not to understand old people ways. my own grandma flat was stocked with state of the heart gadget. but she doesn't value it. she was even keeping spoon in freezers wink

Mama loves her spoons sterile and cold. Simple. I don't know why you modern children cannot understand that a meal tastes better with a cold and sterile spoon. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Topmaike007(m): 7:22am On Dec 18, 2016
If I am to quote all of you my mb will finish, some women don't fancy all this things you guys are fighting for. My mum will tell you that she doesn't want something that will give her headache when operating. He would have made that attempt but the old woman will be like live my husband house the way he left it for me

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by ettybaba(m): 7:22am On Dec 18, 2016
martineverest:
my mama's place is far better than that
The late Chuba okadigbo used wooden windows for his house in Asokoro.
He had a wooden shelf in in sitting room.
Google "atavistic".
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by JesusmyGod1: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2016
Useless house

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 18, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Older ones of those generation are usually like that. I remember my paternal grandma (may her lovely soul RIP), never wanted to leave the village. Even when any of her sons takes her to Lagos, she's always on about going back. One certain time, she was taken against her wish (for medical checkup), she hesitated until she was taken to Lagos. Not so long, she started having feelings that something bad had happened, only for her to get back to the village and hear that her lovely sheep (that only answers to her call alone) was missing. Since that day, she vowed never to leave my village again.

Now You See what you guys have caused. Her dear sheep. A sheep she probably named like my grandma did hers.
She would have been like " Let the battle begin. No. More Lagos. If you want medical check up for me, bring the doctors and their equipment to the village. If not, leave me be" cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2016
Proffdada:
so robbers will disturb her Abi?
weda fyn hwz or not, dey will distrb her if he doesn't giv her good security.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 18, 2016
Jibril659:
show us a pic of you in your parlor
e get Wetin I don pass...bye
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
e get Wetin I don pass...bye
grin
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Brai777(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2016
I am from that area in Epe and I have been to mama Otedola's house and compound countless times.

There are 3 other big mansions in the compound, but mama prefer the bungalow because she is 80 years+ and she can't be climbing up and down. All her children, grand children and great grand children are all grown and have move out of the mansions.

Mama is a very active Catholic and the house is well arrange and super clean. Femi can't even contemplate making any changes

A former first lady of Lagos State and an 80 years+ woman who loss her husband 2-3 years ago. She would have seen it all and all the flashy fancy things won't matter that much to her

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by kode12: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2016
All the people complaining about her parlour and image etc just have poverty mentality and a desire for showy display. Look carefully at that woman,at her age do you think she has cares for all these flashy things? That house could well be part of the memories that bring her joy at this age. She was the wife of the Governor of Lagos state at one time do you think she hasnt seen affluence? Change anything and she might not even last a year in it. In fact look at the Femi Otedola you're talking about,see how simply he's dressed look at the 700naira kinda sandal he's wearing,but does that stop him from being one of the richest men in Nigeria? Only people with poverty mentality have a need to show off just to feel good about themselves.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by queenitee(f): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2016
tellwisdom:

Dem say, Wetin old man sidan dey see; small pikin go climb ladder, he no go see am. Na her own mansion u dey see so and na only she know why she leave am like that. Abi u think sey the guy never make attempt to building a better structure for her?? Oboy, make we talk another thing. U don chop?? sad
I love this

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Okaakoko(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
I no understand,na so him mama parlor b? God knw say if hm bless me as I want, na sky scraper she go live. she deserves such
some mothers could be stubborn, they might not want to leave their husband's house. I know a woman like that
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Akhimien78(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2016
tellwisdom:

What is wrong with the sitting room??....U think u can come here to form porsh when u can't even afford wrapper for your mom in the village?? ..oniranu jati jati

oga shut D bleep up, u don't expect to worth millions of $ and still allow your Mom lives in such a home except she wanted this

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by queenitee(f): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2016
kode12:
All the people complaining about her parlour and image etc just have poverty mentality and a desire for showy display. Look carefully at that woman,at her age do you think she has cares for all these flashy things? That house could well be part of the memories that bring her joy at this age. Change anything and she might not even last a year in it. In fact look at the Femi Otedola you're talking about,see how simply he's dressed look at the 700naira kinda sandal he's wearing,but does that stop him from being one of the richest men in Nigeria? Only people with poverty mentality have a need to show off just to feel good about themselves.
This is wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by ozoono(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2016
Can u jst imagine, no light talkless of window cover cloth, men dat man is Realy greed. Quote me nd receive 5year ban

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by gbounty: 7:34am On Dec 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
hmmmmm...baba dis tin na hm image hm dey tarnish. den he shldnt have taken a pic in dat parlor

Most billionaires don't live fake life, they just want to be happy and if keeping the parlor that way is one of the things that makes his Mum happy no one can go contrary to that.
It's mostly the middle class that lives fake imposing on their family the way to live their own lives, the class of man or woman to marry and so on.....

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by femi4: 7:35am On Dec 18, 2016
fernandoc:
these people asking if na em mama palour be that? you don't expect her to leave her matrimonial home which was tastefully built according to her era cos her son is a billionaire.
Gbam! Give this man one Bible

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by HRich(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2016
Is that the house where the Billionaire's mum live

that's an insult

An Igbo man will never do that!

Ask Linda Ikeji

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by pseudonomer: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:

What you don't understand is that most of the old women loves their old home.

My grandma refused to leave her old house, where her husband died, and was buried. She claimed she would die quickly if she leaves, she drinks natural water from the well alone...And only water...she doesn't take soda, or whatever. And all her food must be fresh, no refrigerated Vegetable... The house is her home.

A house built with Gold, will not necessary be a home to some.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by nathpope(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:

there is and will always be a huge difference btwn a home and a house bro.... bliv dat..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC / Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada / Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.