Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit (46470 Views)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil, Exits Fuel Business / Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by player007(m): 10:00am On Dec 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
I no understand,na so him mama parlor b? God knw say if hm bless me as I want, na sky scraper she go live. she deserves such
You no sabi some old women o! am sure he must have tried all his best to move her out of that house entirely. Na the woman no go gree.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by cybriz82(m): 10:00am On Dec 18, 2016
sum parents love doing dis..even if dey buiild mansion dey will carry der old record ( dat look like flat rubber plate) along with dem.iz nt cus dey cnt buy whatever dey want...bt cus of d sweet momories those things remind of.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by AmaLady4u: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2016
Watz diz one nau Shey na me suppose kiss him mama 4 m ni
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by itzsniper(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2016
Glaxx:

Can you keep a secret? I hope not. Visit my profile to learn how you can register and refer 2 people in order to earn more than 5 million naira.
see another thief
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by chiraqDemon(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
I no understand,na so him mama parlor b? God knw say if hm bless me as I want, na sky scraper she go live. she deserves such
Na only skyscraper ur own be
Me for buy full island....even if na for space she wan live
Abeg momsi deserve every every
And na by force enjoyment
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by adisaigbo1(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2016
tellwisdom:

What is wrong with the sitting room??....U think u can come here to form porsh when u can't even afford wrapper for your mom in the village?? ..oniranu jati jati
Bros take am easy.....No be fight ooo, no make my guy cry na

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by JERRY1925(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2016
skedman:
it is the responsibility of the son or the wife to rehabilitate that palour ,with the look of things it seems she is suffering . Just guessing

U dnt know old people... Mostly women.. U cnt touch what they have arranged.. I once had a grandmother that was sick na force dem force am plus beg.. For her to leave one small hut to come stay with us... Evn wen she came na so so vex she just dey vex.. Till we carry her back.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by yeko68: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2016
Everything in that Sitting room was bought by Femi's Father, Sir Michael Otedola and that's what Mama is used to with fond memories of how She and her Late Husband acquired those priceless stuffs so why change at old age to something that will be strange to her at close to 90years? All She's thinking of his when She will meet her husband across the sea.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Ekii(f): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2016
I know of some mothers who have rejected the finer things of life offered by their children because, they are just content with seeing their children living well and are in good health themselves. To such, those are what's most important to them. Saying that otedola should be ashamed of himself makes no sense. As far as his mum is happy and well, then it's settled.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by FluffySucre(f): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2016
What about the FATHERS, why are they always always not recognised. And am tired of the whole they did this and that that's why. Mothers are always perfect right, tell me, na who come be those women wey dey starve and use iron burn house helps backs, they put poison for our papa food, dey secretly dey do asewo for our papa house, dey give our papa living hell for house, dey cause quarrels btw her children and their spouse, etc. They deserve everything because of the months and labour giving birth, I hear say e dey pain but I still don hear some women say e dey be dem like them dey shit, before them reach hospital them don born for motor or house. Abeg if e too dey pain why dem no dey gree go hospital go do proper family planning when papa don give them the money. I use to have the feeling, but I know now that they re jus over hyped, na by God's grace all of us dey alive not a human's. It's not our fault tho, women are very manipulative in nature and full of emotional deceit, so they use these a lot on their children right from infancy, as we grow up they keep telling us they are the reason we re alive and thus deserve everything and if possible kill yourself for them. Truth is if she had aborted us she wouldn't jus be sinning against God, she would be putting her own life in danger, and most of all God would still ve sent us to this world through someone else. I know a lot of people will hate me for this, but I don't care! Our Fathers and Mothers are like messengers through whom other people come into this world, it's a joint effort. So, Fathers deserve same love, care and attention, I don't know about yours but mine surely do, he was a very good man! To take care of a wife, child or children, in laws, his own parents, siblings and himself no be beans! Kudos to all Fathers worldwide.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by MosesNG(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Otedola's mom was an ex-first Lady of Lagos, so it doesn't follow. She obviously doesn't fancy all that baggage.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by koxi: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
Mr guy u just read my mind o!!!
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Elxandre(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
kode12:
All the people complaining about her parlour and image etc just have poverty mentality and a desire for showy display. Look carefully at that woman,at her age do you think she has cares for all these flashy things? That house could well be part of the memories that bring her joy at this age. She was the wife of the Governor of Lagos state at one time do you think she hasnt seen affluence? Change anything and she might not even last a year in it. In fact look at the Femi Otedola you're talking about,see how simply he's dressed look at the 700naira kinda sandal he's wearing,but does that stop him from being one of the richest men in Nigeria? Only people with poverty mentality have a need to show off just to feel good about themselves.

The bolded is likely not true. Lol

There are simplistic but expensive sandals.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by kode12: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Elxandre:

The bolded is likely not true. Lol

There are simplistic but expensive sandals.
Of course,I was trying to drive a point.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by mrcrabs(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
fernandoc:
these people asking if na em mama palour be that? you don't expect her to leave her matrimonial home which was tastefully built according to her era cos her son is a billionaire.

Correct. Even some old moms don't like leaving the villa. No matter how much rich d children are. So far he is taking care of her. Then it's all good
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by wasuka14(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
not Gold bro...my parlor even better pass am. dis is d mum of a billionaire for christ sake, even if she decides to stay here I no gree...guy u self if na ur mama nko...dis is not an average rich man ooo but an oil baron
What many of you don't know is that many of these aged people don't value all these worldly things like us, they don't want it, they don't need it. Before her death, my grandma forced her way back to the village when my dad tried to relocate her. The chairman of doyin group of companies mother do the same. He bought car for her, build storey building for her. But the mother, never use them. She claimed that the house she is living where she gave birth to all her children is ok, And beside, she can't be going up and down always. Many times, the woman won't go to owode market in offa with the car her son bought for her, simply because she doesn't want to be detached. Personally, the TV and Vcd i put in my mum parlour still there dusty. She doesn't watch it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by internetgangste: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
lordkit400:
Billionaire businessman and Chairman of Forte Oil Plc, Femi Otedola is pictured as he kisses his mother Lady Doja on the lips during Visits.

Such an adorable family.

Oh and in one of the photos, you will see the billionaire with his ‘kpalasa’ phone, Lol.

I'm confused but only mother and son knows better.

See photos below;

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/12/17/photos-billionaire-femi-otedola-kisses-his-mother-on-the-lips-during-visit/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
d

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
fernandoc:
these people asking if na em mama palour be that? you don't expect her to leave her matrimonial home which was tastefully built according to her era cos her son is a billionaire.

Good

Well spoken
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by buzyjoy(f): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
I expect her sitting room should more beautiful more than dis
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Btruth: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
hmmmmm...baba dis tin na hm image hm dey tarnish. den he shldnt have taken a pic in dat parlor
I understand you, but I think he is proud of his momma. And you know, sometimes, this our parents too can be so old school, and they won't want anything to change it.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by MD45: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Guys......... learn to accept things the way the come.

That woman was one time first lady of Lagos state and has sent it all. When I was a little boy growing up then. I knew her as a simple person even her late husband, the former governor, was also a simple and easy going man. This culture was handed down to the Billionaire himself, hence the reason why he uses a simple phone. They are very happy with things that way and the shared memories that comes with it can never be gotten from any chateau in this world.

Though am surprised the house is like this judging from their status in society but it's of no consequence as this is how they want it and I respect that which I think others should too.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by stuffs4me(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
tellwisdom:

Bro, I don see this kain thing tire. These women no dey fancy flashy things. The man fit provoke her if he dare make changes to that room. B'lee me.

No mind all those guys wey dey yarn dust.

The mother of AbdulSalam Abubakar (former head of state) lives in a similar apartment in Niger State. There's nothing you can do if your mom doesn't want any serious modification to her home. The mother looks healthy and happy in her home and that is all that matters. Besides, these gadgets are the reigning gadgets during mama's time. My mom still uses her palasa phone (that works very well for her) even when nearly all her kids have tried at different times to change it to more modern phones.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by gflower1000(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
what kind of apartment is this? he should be ashamed
i wonder ooo thire granmas dey even warch tv al all.abi them get the time?
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by baby124: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
Her house was probably a mansion in her time. Nothing is wrong with it. It just shows that all is vanity! The same houses we have today will look like refugee camp in 20yrs. Why would she leave her husband's house? To go and live in one cold new house devoid of her late husband's memories. Or like someone suggested to hang her in one sky scraper.lmao.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
d

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Themandator: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
lordkit400:
Billionaire businessman and Chairman of Forte Oil Plc, Femi Otedola is pictured as he kisses his mother Lady Doja on the lips during Visits.

Such an adorable family.

Oh and in one of the photos, you will see the billionaire with his ‘kpalasa’ phone, Lol.

See photos below;

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/12/17/photos-billionaire-femi-otedola-kisses-his-mother-on-the-lips-during-visit/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Not sure sure She is his mum....maybe aunt or something.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Ake1: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
I love the way DANGOTE takes his Mom. On Earth mom is number 1
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by bigtt76(f): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Elderly people are not encouraged to live in homes with stairs or rooms upstairs. Trust me she's at peace living the way she is. Besides most elderly people prefer to stay in their bedrooms and be served. Don't be surprised her bedroom alone is worth billions. One more thing, that may also be the general living room. The main living room may be tushed.

nnamdiokere45:
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
eezeribe:
I never Hammer and My Mama don dey Age...

God abeg reply my text... Na me send you that text with my mtn line wey end with...840

Please respect God...I am sick and tired of all these statement directed at Him. God has an intact line everyone in need of Him can use...the prayer line that ends in Jesus name. Sit up and give your life to Him, serve Him and see if your requests and desires wont come to pass. God bless you.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by ibrahimbashir99(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
tellwisdom:

Dem say, Wetin old man sidan dey see; small pikin go climb ladder, he no go see am. Na her own mansion u dey see so and na only she know why she leave am like that. Abi u think sey the guy never make attempt to building a better structure for her?? Oboy, make we talk another thing. U don chop?? sad

Lol... Werey somebody, B'like say you sabi the family wela.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by buzyjoy(f): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Oga why wasting your precious time typing nonsense post on my page. Who send u to preach or sing poem, if u don't understand my comment u better go and sleep. U said all old people like old stuff. If u get eye u will see dat d sitting room is old, if TV is old , chairs and windows etc supposed to old. Abeg don't make me angry. Mumulogy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC / Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada / Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.