Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit (46477 Views)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil, Exits Fuel Business / Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by chrisBenSunny: 7:43am On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=nnamdiokere45 post=52016651]I no understand,na so him mama parlor b? God knw say if hm bless me as I want, na sky scraper she go live. she deserves such you have spoekn my mind but d tin taya me o d palor no make sense at all
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2016
money does not buy pedigree, Femi's father was director of Mobil in the 70's, he was lagos state governor before Femi made money. If this is the house his Mum wants to stay in it's because this is what she is comfortable with. "Upgrading your mother" like a certain blogger is what people who grew up poor do.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by nathpope(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2016
queenitee:
This is wonderful
seconded...
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by offegas(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
I no understand,na so him mama parlor b? God knw say if hm bless me as I want, na sky scraper she go live. she deserves such
Oga na lady Doja decided to live in their old house,if u look@d building by your left Femi built the masion dia.
While there is still another old bulding in d compound,thats the building Late Sir Otedola lived before he passed.
The location is in Odo-Irangushi

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by DrSuleiman100: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2016
No curtains at all?? I don't want to believe this.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Maj196(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2016
The house is still better than most people ranting here...

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by fpeter(f): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2016
tellwisdom:

How e for be?? Arranged with Gold?

Are you serious? Do you know who Femi Otedola is? A man's opulence and wealth should reflect in the lives of those closest to him...if I were as rich as that man, my mother's abode would be somewhere I can also sleep over without thinking about it.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by sucess001(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2016
tellwisdom:

Bro, I don see this kain thing tire. These women no dey fancy flashy things. The man fit provoke her if he dare make changes to that room. B'lee me.

Stop spewing trash.The woman won't reject a facelift of her home afterall she was d wife of a former Lagos guvnor. As with most men men of these days they wud rather ignore their parents
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by sucess001(m): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2016
fpeter:

Are you serious? Do you know who Femi Otedola is? A man's opulence and wealth should reflect in the lives of those closest to him...if I were as rich as that man, my mother's abode would be somewhere I can also sleep over without thinking about it.

God bless u!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by atirolu(m): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2016
fernandoc:
these people asking if na em mama palour be that? you don't expect her to leave her matrimonial home which was tastefully built according to her era cos her son is a billionaire.

You are so much on point
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Fkforyou(m): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2016
I no understand. . o na she choose to live for this kind house or what?
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Niyinficient(m): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2016
fernandoc:
these people asking if na em mama palour be that? you don't expect her to leave her matrimonial home which was tastefully built according to her era cos her son is a billionaire.

Bros, better yarn. I no even understand why pple dey take panadol untop anoda man headache, abi una no see say d man sef no dey live lavishly? E clear say him mama train am well.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Fkforyou(m): 8:05am On Dec 18, 2016
eezeribe:
I never Hammer and My Mama don dey Age...

God abeg reply my text... Na me send you that text with my mtn line wey end with...840

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Fkforyou(m): 8:05am On Dec 18, 2016
eezeribe:
I never Hammer and My Mama don dey Age...

God abeg reply my text... Na me send you that text with my mtn line wey end with...840

God no dey use MTN, him dey use prayer ( for his favor) and your effort. tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Stormofsword: 8:07am On Dec 18, 2016
martineverest:
my mama's place is far better than that
Good for you and your Mama.
Leave the Otedolas with their own.
A couple of pix you already you think you everything about them. Thinking is required.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by SpaceAngel: 8:07am On Dec 18, 2016
That woman you are seeing there was wife of sir Michael otedola former Lagos state governor. She is ok and does not need to show off again. I'm sure she is more interested in making heaven at here age than material things.
Please respect the man and his mother and stop criticising. Can't you see both are happy.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by VERDA: 8:08am On Dec 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
hmmmmm...baba dis tin na hm image hm dey tarnish. den he shldnt have taken a pic in dat parlor

Haba bro...we are too concerened about what people will think about us instead of just leaving our lives,some old women can be very adamant and sentimental about their homes been left the exact way their husbands left it for them,so he should not take pics with his mum in a home a grew up in cos of so called image,things like this encourage the fake people roaming around.No amount of what people think or say will change the fact that he has done very well for himself or reduce his wealth or business accumen.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by amdoyin82(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

who you epp?
you don baff..
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by seguno2: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
I no understand,na so him mama parlor b? God knw say if hm bless me as I want, na sky scraper she go live. she deserves such

She is actually living in a self-made prison like many wealthy and not-so-wealthy Nigerians who refuse to pay TAXES for providing public utilities, facilities, education that would create jobs.
This should reduce armed robberies and other petty crimes that make the self-imposed prisons for bars on windows and doors necessary!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4622307_20161217161254_pngfc61c18a36cdf6cc03dd79eccf8a5982
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by demandtruth: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:

The place is the waiting room at the country home in odorangushin, eredo, epe.

It's been like that since 1970's.

I'm sure you see other buildings in the compound. There are lots of posh visitor seating area there.

Besides, she's gonna be 85yrs soon. So, what's she gonna do with new gadgets

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Obanz2(f): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2016
Teague4league:

Is the sitting room tattered ? No!!!
It is well arranged with old gadget of the moms time bro. Let's leave it at that
My mom refused to use gas cooker still when her kids have got her many so I kinda respect the man and her mom.
true talk have trying to convince my mun to use gas for more than two year.. wash her cloth with machine she w talk as if you destroy d cloth..

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by mrtegation99(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2016
tellwisdom:

What is wrong with the sitting room??....U think u can come here to form porsh when u can't even afford wrapper for your mom in the village?? ..oniranu jati jati

Bad Guy lol
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Hades2016(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

well since you don't have any sense of decency.... I won't blame you
maybe you even put your parent in a shack who knows
badt mouth lol grin
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:17am On Dec 18, 2016
Sunnymatey:
The woman is alergic to tiles, flat screen and other modern gadgets.
my grand mother's elder sister died in 1996, until he death, she never stepped her foot on a moving machine object like cars,plane,train, name them, Note; her son was a brigadier general at that time, the mama placed a heavy curse on who ever try to force her into a car wether dead or alive, i recall many ocassion mama trekked very long distance,n she's perfectly ok,mama died in her sleep at the age of 114, no illnes, when u try to impose modern styl on aged parent, u wil get them killed quickly, lik puting dem on A/C, air planes,junk foods

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
what kind of apartment is this? he should be ashamed
Oga Jazzlite that is the wife of a former governor of lagos state,at some point in life material things doesn't matter,the success of your children is what matters,moreover how do you appreciate the past if you throw it all out.Mama didn't tell you she is suffering,abi you want her to be driving Gwagon so that village witches will start beefing her abi bros take time o....Moreover asset wise she is even richer than her son,considering the fact her son was ready to stake $400million to protect their name from Amcon wuruwuru,I know some of us will change citizenship and our name than to save it.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by MillionDollars: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2016
fernandoc:
God bless u, some people just think with their a.. S.. S, i still know few people who built a house for their parent but they insisted on staying back and renting the new house for more money

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:21am On Dec 18, 2016
Maj196:
The house is still better than most people ranting here...
yes of cos, thats why they only knw how to rant

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Jazzlite: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2016
uruba23:

Olodo that is the wife of a former governor of lagos state,at some point in life material things doesn't matter,the success of your children is what matters,moreover how do you appreciate the past if you throw it all out.Mama didn't tell you she is suffering
your first word is for your father.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by 2shur: 8:22am On Dec 18, 2016
shut up.
idiot
so you expect im mama tp dey very big house abi.with leather chair and a/c abi.
this is a typical Yoruba woman.

infact ina dem dey pamper dey grand children.

d woman fresh..see enjoyment..dem no dey even wear shoe or slippers for the house.e clean die.

shes a billionaire too..but very simple.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

your first word is for your father.

Eyaa pele e pain you let me go and modify it

1 Like

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 18, 2016
Some parents are allergic to modern gadgets and appliances. I've got one.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by totorimi: 8:33am On Dec 18, 2016
When the mama deletes now, they will first spend billions to upgrade the house so that their business friends will praise them, what a shame indeed. Do the needful in anyway and every way for them while they are here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC / Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada / Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.