Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Oyo State Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Politics (1176 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Politics: How Expectation Of N150b Bond Is Delaying Justice / Ogun State Politics ! Show Of Might, Yewa Awori People / Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Politics by manakins: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2007
I feel sad at every turn of events in my state - OYO.
It's becoming embarassing that while all other states are progressing the only news out of my state is
THUGGERY or some bunch of Pro Adedibu's lawmakers trying to make histroy negatievely.
How can we explain after the landslide victory declaration of the supreme court reinstating Gov.Ladoja that some bunch of chalartans turned lawmakers instead of moving the state ahead are busy trying to rewrite histroy.
This brings me to the issue
1)WHY WOULD WE THE YOUNG EDUCATED AND LITERATE ONES FROM THE STATE CONTINUE TO TURN A BLIND EYE AT UGLY EVENTS UNFOLDING?
2) There is a generational shift in nija polictics in every stae as of today but its not so in OYO
3) I suppose the Governor has fought a good figth agaisnst a nusciance called ADEDIBU but if care is not taken he his already grooming GBOLARUNMI as his succerssor to replace him.Don't u feel we should nail him before he spreads his tentacles?
4)So called successor would become our generational problem if we dont nail him now because precedence shows that adedibu started off as an AG THUG.
5)i WOULD HEREBY REQUEST THAT ALL YOUNNG progressive OYO state indigenes on Nairaland pls contribute their own quota by replying this mail so that we can combat together tis thugs and move the state forward.
REGARDS.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku hits Obasanjo afresh*Asks President to explain how he turned struggling-- / Re: Patricia Olubunmi Ette (former Speaker House Of Reps) / Another Ibadan Assasination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.