Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,740 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

This Life Don Tire Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Life Don Tire Me (1775 Views)

Nigerian Girls Done Tire Me / Guys Be Careful Before Entering That Hole {see Slay Mama} This One Tire Me Oooo / Ladies Matter Tire Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Life Don Tire Me by HitlerGaddafi: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
I'm just fed up. E be like say na death sure pass. Everything is just upside down
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by falconey(m): 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
why do we fall? ........to rise.

Re: This Life Don Tire Me by HitlerGaddafi: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Yesterday I just dey think so tey I no know when I dey waka for middle of main road. Remain small make moto jam me. cry If I wan die make I die. This life don tire me .
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by ojun50(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ok
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by refiner(f): 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
Eyaaaa...I understand ur feeling sha...

So wetin u want make we do now,abi u wan make we help kill u? embarassed
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
MMM do you strong thing? shocked angry
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by handsam(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
K.
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by ObioratheBully: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
angry

oga.. Die if you wan die..

You know how much I lose for MMM??

You come here dy open thread like say Na you suffer pass..
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by airminem(f): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Put the worst on display so the world can see it
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by Smellymouth: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chaiii.
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by handsam(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
ObioratheBully:
>sad

grin
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by HitlerGaddafi: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
ObioratheBully:
angry

Did I ever mention I'm in despair because of mmm? I never did mmm
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by HitlerGaddafi: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
I don sell all my properties finish so tey there's nothing left to sell again. Upon all, everything is still on ground zero.
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by Splinz(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
My nigga, you should have tell me you need some fun na...

Re: This Life Don Tire Me by vicstar(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
refiner:

• why the evilz? •°•
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
This guy.. grin
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by bigybanty02(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
refiner:

loolz u no well!!
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by Dajugba: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
Yesterday I just dey think so tey I no know when I dey waka for middle of main road. Remain small make moto jam me. cry If I wan die make I die. This life don tire me .

Being depressed, and confuse doesn't relieve one from challenges. Challenges doesn't kill, it would only build you up becoming a better you; living life accordingly to your existence. Cheer up friend! you were born for a reason becoming a solution rather than giving up to the option of death.

A mentor once said: "dead is not the end point. The greatest death so ever is a man without a vision." The purpose of vision is to enble us chart our life, knowing What to do. And life comes with several rigorous task to whelm anyone in every phase. The best we could do is stay focus and be prayerful. I have been there, it took being prayerful and positive to have turn from commit suicide. Today, I smile at those days. Brother don't give up! Say to your self the failure of yesterday will not defeat me.

You are Unique! To Your loved ones, dont leave them when they least expect it. You have something unique in you, so be the best you can. Cheer... Take it to the Lord in prayers. I love to know you?

5 Likes

Re: This Life Don Tire Me by Warhawk(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
I don sell all my properties finish so tey there's nothing left to sell again. Upon all, everything is still on ground zero.
Use the money you realized from selling all these and Buy a Brain!! Thank me later!!!
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Op might be serious and really be going through a hard time and these comments are really not nice.

If you are serious, no death is not sure pass, whatever it is you are going through, you will surely get through it, dnt give up just yet angry
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by marshalcarter: 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
op....e sure me sey you dey chop twice a day nd yet life dey taya you....I wish i see anytin chop sef...I go happy die....but m always grateful for the gift of life sha.....buh incase you still wanna kpai....abeg no waste...Just cum make i use you do money biko wink wink
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by Sexxkillz: 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
If i say M, you say M, another man say M, omo na you sabi. . .

grin

5 Likes

Re: This Life Don Tire Me by Sandydayziz(f): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
Guy' Of all the platforms! why nairaland?

U wanna die twice? Or just looking for ways to die?

Modified*** Like someone said up dere
Why do we fall? To rise!!!
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by HitlerGaddafi: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Dajugba:

Being depressed, and confuse doesn't relieve one from challenges. Challenges doesn't kill, it would only build you up becoming a better you; living life accordingly to your existence. Cheer up friend! you were born for a reason becoming a solution rather than giving up to the option of death.

A mentor once said: "dead is not the end point. The greatest death so ever is a man without a vision." The purpose of vision is to enble us chart our life, knowing What to do. And life comes with several rigorous task to whelm anyone in every phase. The best we could do is stay focus and be prayerful. I have been there, it took being prayerful and positive to have turn from commit suicide. Today, I smile at those days. Brother don't give up! Say to your self the failure of yesterday will not defeat me.

You are Unique! To Your loved ones, dont leave them when they least expect it. You have something unique in you, so be the best you can. Cheer... Take it to the Lord in prayers. I love to know you?

Thanks .. God bless.

1 Like

Re: This Life Don Tire Me by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
kpele @Op, I know how you feel. Why don't you try venting your anger and frustration here, it may make you feel better, and who knows, someone might just be ready to provide help/solution. let us know your problem, is it job related, is it as regards relationship, is it family, talk to us. This is a faceless forum so you have nothing to lose.

Depression is really bad, if your case is really bad, i'll advice you to visit a hospital and if you're diagnosed with clinical depression, there are drugs available and they help.
Live.Learn.Love
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by firstking01(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
If you faint in the days of adversities your strength is small...op, your strength is small.
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
I'm just fed up. E be like say na death sure pass. Everything is just upside down
Y life no go tire you? when e be say naso so pussy and p-enlargement you dey think of.
Re: This Life Don Tire Me by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If i say M, you say M, another man say M, omo na you sabi. . .

grin
Moku o

(1) (Reply)

2016: Thread For People Who Had A Bad Year / Man Asks Lady To Send Her Semi-nude Photo. What He Got Is Quite Hilarious! / How To Charm Any Girl Into Liking You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.