Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Where Is Sullivan Chime, Former Governor Of Enugu State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Sullivan Chime, Former Governor Of Enugu State? (1292 Views)

Why Is Sullivan Chime Lying Against Enugu State Government? - Steve Nweke / Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Sullivan Chime, Former Governor Of Enugu State? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
The Former Governor of Enugu State, Hon. Sullivan Chime has been silent for long unlike other political statesmen.
I do remember months ago when it was rumuored that he(Sullivan Chime) is dead.
Then, my question is: Where is Sullivan Chime, Former Governor of Enugu State?

Re: Where Is Sullivan Chime, Former Governor Of Enugu State? by Sunnymatey(m): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
In his house.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sullivan Chime, Former Governor Of Enugu State? by Stingman: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sunnymatey:
In his house.

--
Re: Where Is Sullivan Chime, Former Governor Of Enugu State? by Stingman: 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
NatureBoy91:
The Former Governor of Enugu State, Hon. Sullivan Chime has been silent for long unlike other political statesmen.
I do remember months ago when it was rumuored that he(Sullivan Chime) is dead.
Then, my question is: Where is Sullivan Chime, Former Governor of Enugu State?

He is very much around...Do you want him to be as noisy as Tinubu??

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Sullivan Chime, Former Governor Of Enugu State? by Naijiant: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chime hosted CIC Enugu Old Boys in house on Sunday.
Re: Where Is Sullivan Chime, Former Governor Of Enugu State? by loopmangoat(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sullivan like liyel imoke of cross river has always been a quiet man
His quietness can be seen through his achievements as he hardly made noise over projects he executed
You don't see him inviting the press to inspect his projects

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Sullivan Chime, Former Governor Of Enugu State? by FreeGlobe(f): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Stingman:

or peter obi
Re: Where Is Sullivan Chime, Former Governor Of Enugu State? by EdCure: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
Stingman:
He, like most-if not all Igbo leaders, just don't have the guts to talk.
Olisa Metuh is a case in point.

FFK and Fayose are being harassed and intimidated since the onset of the Buhari administration, but they have become the fiercest and most vocal critics of the president.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Sullivan Chime, Former Governor Of Enugu State? by Jazzlite: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
the only Igbo man who is worthy of being President of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sullivan Chime, Former Governor Of Enugu State? by otil1: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
He's retired
Re: Where Is Sullivan Chime, Former Governor Of Enugu State? by Opakan2: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
what do you expect from an igbo politician before?

they die off eventually unless a yoruba brings them out to the spotlight which is never happening again

Chris Ngige has been loyal to yorubas, so he was brought out of retirement cool

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sullivan Chime, Former Governor Of Enugu State? by basilo102: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
EdCure:

He, like most-if not all Igbo leaders, just don't have the guts to talk.
Olisa Metuh is a case in point.

FFK and Fayose are being harassed and intimidated since the onset of the Buhari administration, but they have become the fiercest and most vocal critics of the president.
Are these not the same people yorubas insult everyday?? Menwhile wake me up when any yoruba man is able to give Buhari the sturbonness Nnamdi Kanu is giving

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Sullivan Chime, Former Governor Of Enugu State? by Opakan2: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
basilo102:

Are these not the same people yorubas insult everyday?? Menwhile wake me up when any yoruba man is able to give Buhari the sturbonness Nnamdi Kanu is giving

you mumu no be small..

those one from the post you quoted are igbos abi?

show me any igbo man that can say pim against PMB despite the recession and import ban.

na to dey go visit upandan dem sabi.. you better keep your mouth shut and stay silent just like your elders & politicians

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Billionaire Ifeanyi Ubah Keeping Fit With Table Tennis Game In Egypt / Video and Pics: Ukrainians Threw Corrupt Politician In The Bin / EFCC Discovers Yet Another Loot In Ikoyi Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.