Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Africa Is The Richest Continent In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa Is The Richest Continent In The World (1022 Views)

The Richest Countries In Africa - How The Mighty Has Fallen / Is Tinubu The Richest Politician In Africa? / Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Is The Richest Continent In The World by fejeerow(f): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
We may not have the physical cash in hand but we have a huge fixed asset that the westerns never had and they will always keep coming back to us. I think it is time for africa to stand and fight for Her glory.
My friend sent me this link and this is one of the most powerful video I have ever seen. You will understand why africa is the richest continent in the world after watching this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfnruW7yERA
Re: Africa Is The Richest Continent In The World by Heavance(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
I seriously doubt.... but the best blessed? YES. we just don't have the brains
Re: Africa Is The Richest Continent In The World by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 18, 2016
Listen to yourself, see how the white man has convinced you are inferior.

Work on your self-esteem, you at least as good as the white man and may even be better.
Heavance:
I seriously doubt....
but the best blessed? YES.
we just don't have the brains

2 Likes

Re: Africa Is The Richest Continent In The World by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 18, 2016
Yet,she is the most underdeveloped and poverty-stricken continent in the whole world.
Re: Africa Is The Richest Continent In The World by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 18, 2016
The continent is the most endowed with f00ls

1 Like

Re: Africa Is The Richest Continent In The World by mykeljosef: 12:49am On Dec 18, 2016
i didnt know old fulls in disguise of politicians are now referred to as a continent....afeica is rich in backward thinking
Re: Africa Is The Richest Continent In The World by seunny4lif(m): 12:54am On Dec 18, 2016
Yes
Everybody know that but we have corrupt leaders in Africa.
All are wicked and Useless
Re: Africa Is The Richest Continent In The World by Blue3k(m): 12:56am On Dec 18, 2016
Nope untapped potential doesn't equal riches.
Re: Africa Is The Richest Continent In The World by ThinkSmarter: 1:07am On Dec 18, 2016
There are elements of truth here
If u drive all Africans out of Africa today n probably swap them with the Americans or Chinese, they will automatically transform Africa to be most developed continent.
Africa z really blessed
Most African countries hv high deposit of crude oil like Libya, Angola, Morocco,Tunisia,Nigeria,Gabon,Algeria etc
We hv large deposits of gold, diamond, iron ore,columbite,copper,tin,lead,timber etc
We hv good fertile soil and the best weather in the world with less natural disasters lik earthquake, tsunamis, tornadoes /hurricanes, except drought in Sahara desert.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today In History: Under An APC Govt, No One Will Go To Bed Hungry- PMB 12 /01/15 / Jonathan Endorses Sheriff As Pdp Chairman / IPOB To Rochas: Your Statement About Nnamdi Kanu Is A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.