Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

“dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” (1101 Views)

A Married Woman Is Blackmailing My Husband-please Advise / Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Gentle99(m): 12:32am On Dec 18, 2016
Linda Ikeji ’s Younger sister , Laura got hitched to her man, Ogbonna Nwankwo yesterday .
Linda reacting to the news took to her blog to write :
So my amazing little sister Laura Ikeji got engaged tonight . Her man of about a year , former footballer and younger brother to football legend Kanu Nwankwo , Ogbonna Kanu, asked her to marry him and she said yes! So so happy for them. Big congrats to Laura & Ogbonna.
Meanwhile, to my matter , dear future husband, biko show up nah ! Me sef want to wear wedding dress ..lol . I tap into Laura ’s blessings ! 2017 loading . * wink * .
We also can’t wait for Linda to get Engaged !
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 18, 2016
Op! U and who be d ”we” wey de wait in anticipation?
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 18, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Op! U and who be d ”we” wey de wait in anticipation?

I was going to ask same question. Who are the 'we'?

Gentle99:
Linda Ikeji ’s Younger sister , Laura got hitched to her man, Ogbonna Nwankwo yesterday .
Linda reacting to the news took to her blog to write :
So my amazing little sister Laura Ikeji got engaged tonight . Her man of about a year , former footballer and younger brother to football legend Kanu Nwankwo , Ogbonna Kanu, asked her to marry him and she said yes! So so happy for them. Big congrats to Laura & Ogbonna.
Meanwhile, to my matter , dear future husband, biko show up nah ! Me sef want to wear wedding dress ..lol . I tap into Laura ’s blessings ! 2017 loading . * wink * .
We also can’t wait for Linda to get Engaged !
And when did ogbona asked her the question? Cuz I didn't hear him ask any question from the viral video
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Gentle99(m): 12:43am On Dec 18, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:

I was going to ask same question. Who are the 'we'?

And when did ogbona asked her the question? Cuz I didn't hear him ask any question from the viral video

Hmmmm! See them! Doubting Thomas!

Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 18, 2016
Gentle99:

Hmmmm! See them! Doubting Thomas!
go watch the video again. All he did was bring out a ring and she grabbed screaming yes and then the long kiss
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Gentle99(m): 12:56am On Dec 18, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
go watch the video again. All he did was bring out a ring and she grabbed screaming yes and then the long kiss

Abeg, shey if I wan propose to my girl, I go shout am sote say those around go hear am? You know say women too noisy. E fit be say the guy talk am small, the girl abi lady come dey, dey tell the whole world.

Abeg, na wetin im sisi write na im I write sooooo!
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 18, 2016
Gentle99:

Abeg, shey if I wan propose to my girl, I go shout am sote say those around go hear am? You know say women too noisy. E fit be say the guy talk am small, the girl abi lady come dey, dey tell the whole world.

Abeg, na wetin im sisi write na im I write sooooo!
wow! I'm glad someone has finally made me understand what really happened. I'm very sure you read lips. You're a very good lip reader. You must have heard Ogbona's mumbling. Didn't you? Thanks for making me see clearly.

You my friend have done great work and I sincerely appreciate. I say a big thank you
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by marshalcarter: 1:10am On Dec 18, 2016
#just watchin
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 18, 2016
I wonder if this Pablo sleeps...
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Gentle99(m): 1:11am On Dec 18, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
wow! I'm glad someone has finally made me understand what really happened. I'm very sure you read lips. You're a very good lip reader. You must have heard Ogbona's mumbling. Didn't you? Thanks for making me see clearly.

You my friend have done great work and I sincerely appreciate. I say a big thank you

Urgh! How e take concern me? If you like feel as you like na ur own palava.
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Gentle99(m): 1:13am On Dec 18, 2016
Masikay:

I wonder! Abi he dey among those wey their morning na night, night na morning. Follow me ask am oooo!
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Gentle99:

Urgh! How e take concern me? If you like feel as you like na ur own palava.
you win, I lose
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Masikay:
you've been noticed
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 18, 2016
Gentle99:

I wonder! Abi he dey among those wey their morning na night, night na morning. Follow me ask am oooo!
I sleep when and how I like

Na your sleep?
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 18, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
you've been noticed

Chill... Didn't mean any harm...
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 18, 2016
Masikay:

Chill... Didn't mean any harm...
I don't either
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 18, 2016
Is it about the wedding gown or is it about finding someone to settle down with? So many fellow women are about the wedding not about the marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:40am On Dec 18, 2016
Raine80:
Is it about the wedding gown or is it about finding someone to settle down with? So many fellow women are about the wedding not about the marriage.
Actually it should be about the home
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 18, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Actually it should be about the home
Hence the word marriage ....
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:02am On Dec 18, 2016
Raine80:

Hence the word marriage ....
marriage isn't home
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 18, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
marriage isn't home
You can be anal about this as much as you like.
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Raine80:

You can be anal about this as much as you like.
is it that deep?
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by Olasco93: 2:41am On Dec 18, 2016
Some people have fantastically, majestically BAD attitude that pushes Men away from them, they are just too "blind" to see it. Thinking your beauty or money alone will draw the "reserved" ones like us closer at your peril.
Wedding is over-rated. Who has wedding or the best or cute wedding gown helped?
#TeamHappyMarriage
Re: “dear Future Husband, Please Show Up, I Want To Wear A Wedding Gown” by dingbang(m): 6:29am On Dec 18, 2016
Linda ikeji is not yet ready to get married

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Views About The Re-opening Of Mmm Tomorrow / Hot romance escape at a wedding.... Wet.. / Romance Story: Dirty Game (18+) Complete Season 4, A Must Read Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.