Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill (39984 Views)

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / Ladies Dressed As Sexy Nuns For Halloween, Cause Argument Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Medley:

That's a revelation. but it wasn't so from the beginning
I have a dress like that, and even my some ladies can testify to it too

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by inventor432(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Then why do you start eating it when you knw you can't finish it
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by ebby9z(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
wtfCode:

To me,all I see when legs are been spread wide is just _pussy.
The differences I always encounter is the degree of tightness in each of 'em.
Seun and lala are coming for you grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by NikitaNike(f): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
No.2 and 6 is the most anoying part. Y will i turn my shoe into a hand bag?
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
I want to fvck. Will comment wen I cum.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Medley(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Phranex:

i swear.. u are very correct... i dont find naked women attractive (ewwww).. they look disgusting... they are only attractive if and only if i undressed them to unclothedness myself..

seriously, I just marvel at ladies that want to get serious guys when they are always dressed unclad
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Medley(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
wahabian:
see as people full thread dey view ...ashawooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

guess you gave their interest on the thread a different meaning
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by ebirazz(m): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
ikbnice:
I know in the nearest future, girls will walk the streets nak£d all in the name of fashion.

can't wait
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Medley:

it sounded very easy the way you presented your point. but in reality you still see some ladies to all this things
It is easy ....Comfort should be a priority.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by wtfCode: 12:42am On Dec 19, 2016
ebby9z:

Seun and lala are coming for you grin
I don't think so, they're now my padi.
They have banned me so much that I've earn a green card on nairaland.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by ebby9z(m): 12:43am On Dec 19, 2016
wtfCode:

I don't think so, they're now my padi.
They have banned me so much that I've earn a green card on nairaland.
grin grin grin you don turn bone for their throat
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by hapime(f): 3:25am On Dec 19, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by smart024(m): 5:37am On Dec 19, 2016
You didn't add this...

8. Fishing out their panties from their bumbum...
grin

9. Adjusting their bra...
cheesy

10. Intimidating people for stiring at them...
lipsrsealed

11. Excusing themselves from the table to go to the ladies room every 5mins to go and rearrange themselves...
cry

12. Limiting themselves from going to certain places because of their outfits...
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by phintohlar(f): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2016
Muafrika2:
Op the girls in your photos seem comfortable with their brief clothing to me. undecided

yeah & to me too

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Medley(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2016
smart024:
You didn't add this...

8. Fishing out their panties from their bumbum...
grin

9. Adjusting their bra...
cheesy

10. Intimidating people for stiring at them...
lipsrsealed

11. Excusing themselves from the table to go to the ladies room every 5mins to go and rearrange themselves...
cry

12. Limiting themselves from going to certain places because of their outfits...

this is a good addendum
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Medley:

figured you are not the forming type
forming is too expensive
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Medley(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
forming is too expensive
true_dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Up-to-date Fashion Resources Lives Here (daily Updates) / African Contestants For The 2016 Miss World / Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.