Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week (11841 Views)

My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by fromnigeria(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stricker321:

You have not made any sense or addressed the issue being discussed. For crying out loud there are lots of married people on nairaland and reasonabe ones too.
Your wife.... and you run to nairaland for advice.

plsss go

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
bbmpin:
You are way too nice to her(for her to boldly present those terms), she will never have respect for you

You care way too much about what she thinks and she takes advantage of that; too late to fix any of that.

Men like you are responsible for emergence of "feminism"

You are supposed to be the head of your house-hold

You are the leader in your house, supposed to guide your wife!

Then there is also the possibility that she hates having sex with you (very plausible)

Take a deep breath and start living for yourself, I would not say to leave your wife or your family.

But give yourself time to think about about your opinions

Right now from your description, You are not enjoying your marriage ,You are bogged down.

It's very common, You are not alone.

This is very bad advice, OP you will be surprised that it is a secondary school student giving you advice. Nairaland is not the best place to seek counsel

Do you do anything in the house besides eat, sleep, watch TV and have endless sex? Your wife may be overburdened with house chores and she might be too tired to meet up to your demands.

Help her with domestic work or get someone to help her. Try and exercise self control, what if you have to travel away for a month, wouldn't you be able to hold yourself, is sex food, or does it sustain your breathing?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Stricker321: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
fromnigeria:
plsss go
Like I said earlier Mr wisest man, take your wisdom to samdisa. Thanks.
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Stricker321: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
fromnigeria:
plsss go
Like I said earlier Mr wisest man, take your wisdom to samdisa. Thanks.
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by cococandy(f): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
She gives you twice a week. It's more than many married people get. Count your blessings and love on. The only problem I have is with the rigidity of the plan. Sex should be spontaneous and fun.

If you like listen to fools telling you to discard her or marry another wife. YOUR LOSS. It's that simple.

All I see are hormonal boys advising you to ruin your marriage because of sex. not that your wife is a bad person or is abusive. You can go ahead and listen to them.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by cococandy(f): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
bbmpin:
You are way too nice to her(for her to boldly present those terms), she will never have respect for you

You care way too much about what she thinks and she takes advantage of that; too late to fix any of that.

maybe he should stop being nice to her. That will turn her on faster and ensure she makes love to him every day. Or better still he should rape her. That way he wil establish himself as the alpha male of the house who gets whatever he wants when ever he wants it.
Reread your comment. Ode.

Men like you are responsible for emergence of "feminism"

You are supposed to be the head of your house-hold

You are the leader in your house, supposed to guide your wife!

Then there is also the possibility that she hates having sex with you (very plausible)

Take a deep breath and start living for yourself, I would not say to leave your wife or your family.

But give yourself time to think about about your opinions

Right now from your description, You are not enjoying your marriage ,You are bogged down.

It's very common, You are not alone.
SmH

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Stricker321: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pidgin2:

This is very bad advice, OP you will be surprised that it is a secondary school student giving you advice. Nairaland is not the best place to seek counsel

Do you do anything in the house besides eat, sleep, watch TV and have endless sex? Your wife may be overburdened with house chores and she might be too tired to meet up to your demands.

Help her with domestic work or get someone to help her. Try and exercise self control, what if you have to travel away for a month, wouldn't you be able to hold yourself, is sex food, or does it sustain your breathing?

Even Jesus said that the guests shuld not mourn when the bridegroom is with them so when she travels should be another matter, then I will know she is not around and 'mourn' but when she is around, she should not starve me of sex.

I got someone living with us who does a whole lot of the domestic chores and I also help in doing the chores in whatever way I can. What else can I do??

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stricker321:
I am so confused right now. My wife cannot cope with my demands in the bedroom.

She has asked me to select only two days in a week when we can have sex. I am so confused and worried right now because I don't want to go after other women.

I have tried all I can to ask her to take a second look at this decision because it does not work well for me at all but she has refused.

Anytime I try to approach her outside those two days she does not allow and I end up going to work frustrated the next day.

God help me.

2 days a week and you're compalining you are enjoying come to deadbedrooms on reddit and see those who can't boast of twice monthly

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
cococandy:
[b]maybe he should stop being nice to her. That will turn her on faster and ensure she makes love to him every day. Or better still he should rape her. That way he wil establish himself as the alpha male of the house who gets whatever he wants when ever he wants it.
Reread your comment. Ode.

SmH
@highlighted Will*

Child please!!!!

I "USUALLY" ignore "ignorant outburst" from naive clowns

But..... your unintelligent stance against "patriarchal" of humanity shows your limitless ignorance.

He(OP) is the leader of his home, she can share an opinion/thought but it's wrong for her to lay down terms, it's wrong!

There is nothing wrong in being nice to a woman but being "overly nice" makes him look weak(that shouldn't be hard for your "small brain" to understand)

Reply me and egregiously display your purposeless ignorance, i wont read or reply, i can't engage in conversations with warbling trash

You have been granted 2mins of my time. Goodbye! #intractable clown

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by pocohantas(f): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stricker321:

You have said it all my brother. I am beginning to think she hates having sex with me like you said. If not for my Christian faith I tell you I would have married another woman now.
Christian men are really suffering because our wives know we cannot go outside and at the same time cannot divorce them.

Christian men indeed grin

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by hernandson(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dude aint doing it right. All u want to do is satisfy ur desire. Make her c¤m everytime and u wil c her looking 4 u upanddown

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stricker321:

Even Jesus said that the guests shuld not mourn when the bridegroom is with them so when she travels should be another matter, then I will know she is not around and 'mourn' but when she is around, she should not starve me of sex.

I got someone living with us who does a whole lot of the domestic chores and I also help in doing the chores in whatever way I can. What else can I do??

There is always two sides to a story, you've said your part but we've not heard from her so how can we judge this matter fairly?

Two days a week is not too bad, make the most of it by making her want more. I don't see anything wrong with this, some men like you allow their wives to study elsewhere or to travel for months and some still remain faithful. What do you spend your spare time doing? Get busy, engage in positive hobbies, it seems your mind is always on sex, do you have a job?

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pidgin2:

There is always two sides to a story, you've said your part but we've not heard from her so how can we judge this matter fairly?

Two days a week is not too bad, make the most of it by making her want more. I don't see anything wrong with this, some men like you allow their wives to study elsewhere or to travel for months and some still remain faithful. What do you spend your spare time doing? Get busy, engage in positive hobbies, it seems your mind is always on sex, do you have a job?

This is wrong to assume he is jobless because his mind is on sex some people are what we call HL (High Libido) he can still do hobbies and perform his job and still be in the mood to want to have sex, i think it's wrong to make it seem like one is cursed for having such when infact it's quite healthy, the conclusion is that he and his wife need to talk and see how they can come to terms.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by boladale(f): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pidgin2:

OP, I am surprised at the comments so far o. Personally, I think most women don't like sex as much as men, it's not about you. Some do but few, and you must take this into consideration when dealing with women, most especially your own wife. In my opinion twice a week is not bad. Your wife giving you days might be bad but your attitude might have forced her to do so. I do not agree with those that say that you can have sex with your wife anytime just because you married her. If a lady would rather not have that much sex, don't you think making her do it would be torture for her? Both parties should enjoy it.

So OP, if you know that twice a week is inadequate for you, I'll urge to take the advice quoted. Help your wife with chores at home, sometimes do things for her and have fun times with her without bringing sex in the picture and show that you care about her not just sex. Also, during sex, find out what she likes and give it to her. She will begin to be less rigid and seeing that sex makes you happy, she'll want to give you more to please you in return. Loving anything excessively is bad though, even food and sex. Pls learn some self control for your wife's sake, while she also works at meeting you halfway. All the best.

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Jochebed7(f): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
hernandson:
Dude aint doing it right. All u want to do is satisfy ur desire. Make her c¤m everytime and u wil c her looking 4 u upanddown

gbam.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by RiloKiley: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stricker321:

You have said it all my brother. I am beginning to think she hates having sex with me like you said. If not for my Christian faith I tell you I would have married another woman now.

Christian men are really suffering because our wives know we cannot go outside and at the same time cannot divorce them.
They keep punishing us and punishing us for a crime we know not of.
The day we react they will be the first to call us unfaithful.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
cococandy:
She gives you twice a week. It's more than many married people get. Count your blessings and love on.

So because the sex lives of some couples are below the threshold, he should be grateful because he's getting a beggarly morsel? That rings like settling for less.

You are asking him to forgo his rights to unlimited sexual relations with his wife and accept her demands simply because she cannot match his libido and is apathetic to his sexual unfulfillment? Sounds a lot to me like the woman is blackmailing him and allowing room for infidelity.

Which makes me wonder: would you remain unwavering in your stance had it been in inverse and were it the woman griping against the marginal sex she gets from her hubby?

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Fidelismaria: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
d posters above av said it all
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by cococandy(f): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
DarkRebel101:

So because the sex lives of some couples are below the threshold, he should be grateful because he's getting a beggarly morsel? That rings like settling for less.

You are asking him to forgo his rights to unlimited sexual relations to his wife and accept her demands simply because she cannot match his libido and is apathetic to his sexual unfulfillment? Sounds a lot to me like the woman is blackmailing him and allowing room for infidelity.

Which makes me wonder: would you remain unwavering in your stance had it been in inverse and were it the woman griping against the marginal sex she gets from her hubby?

Yes if he was giving her up to two times a week, I'd definitely discourage her from trying to get with another man.

Unfortunately that's not the case here. We are seeing blatant suggestions for him to commit adultery and y'all acting like it's cool.

When the typical advice for those women who their husbands haven't touched in years is

'pray, talk to him, red panties and black bra, talk to someone he listens to, loose weight blah blah bla'.

If she wasn't giving at all, then my post will be different. Different responses for different situations.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by hammerT: 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin

dey call me hammert for good reason, i dey hammer. cool

arrange marriage things! smh!
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
cococandy:

Yes if he was giving her up to two times a week, I'd definitely discourage her from trying to get with another man.

This is a rather subjective position to assume. That two times in a week suffices in keeping the threads of serenity and fidelity in Mr. and Mrs. A's home together doesn't mean it would suffice in Mr. and Mrs. B's home.

Two times in a week is obviously not sufficient for the OP, and instead of his wife acting prudently by seeking to reach a compromise, she handed him an ultimatum instead.

I tell you, she's allowing room for the man to be unfaithful to her. I thought total submission of one's body to one's spouse is included in the marital clause? Even if two times in a week is not convenient for the OP's wife, couldn't she have found a better way to make her hubby understand why she can't have sex more than twice in a week?

Unfortunately that's not the case here. We are seeing blatant suggestions for him to commit adultery and y'all acting like it's cool.

Who is “y'all”? That I didn't condemn those who suggested he'd commit adultery doesn't mean I'm cool with it. It only means I don't have the time nor the patience to vilify every môronic statement on the cyberspace.

Those who suggested he'd break his marital vows may be out of their gourd, but even you who said he should settle for less was equally wide of the mark.

When the typical advice for those women who their husbands haven't touched in years is

'pray, talk to him, red panties and black bra, talk to someone he listens to, loose weight blah blah bla'.

If she wasn't giving at all, then my post will be different. Different responses for different situations.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
cococandy:
She gives you twice a week. It's more than many married people get. Count your blessings and love on. The only problem I have is with the rigidity of the plan. Sex should be spontaneous and fun.

If you like listen to fools telling you to discard her or marry another wife. YOUR LOSS. It's that simple.

All I see are hormonal boys advising you to ruin your marriage because of sex. not that your wife is a bad person or is abusive. You can go ahead and listen to them.
Funny enough if it was the man laying down such rules you will be here breathing fire

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
I am not married yet. But having said that, If OP can decided not to pester the wife for sex for 1 month and see what her reaction will be.

I believe she will be curious and start suspecting him, she will be the one complaining that OP is not looking her way.

OP has made her realise he is a slave to his loins so she is taking advantage of her.

If you dont ask her for sex in two months and she doesnt come begging you then I presume you either married a frigid woman or she is seeing someone else.

Either way, its time to give her parents a call.

OP you need to put your foot down like some people have suggested.

If you loose this battle she will forever see you as weak and she will never have respect for you.

Make her understand that even sex is not strong enough to make you her slave.

You are the one with a pair of balls and they dont come easy .

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
My own wife giving me timetable?? There will be hell to pay.
I know girlfriends do this all the time, sex only once a week or on weekends, and it drives me crazy but I swallow it(and have a backup girl, yes y'all asked for it). But wife?!
Op, when in the course of 5 years did this ridiculousness start?
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by hammerT: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
so far all the men here have not represented manhood well.

women that love sex more than men, tells u she only want sex on certain days and u think all is well in that marriage.

the young man either has no game or is a one minute guy that does not satisfy her in bed and outside the bed.

u need classes on how to hammer and get her addicted.

haba! if i dont hammer in one week, na "u are cheating on me dem go dey take sing song" until i hammer.

Damn right am cheating on u, "a booty came calling i had to put the hammer down."

young man, ur wife is not a sex object, u cannot just open her up and dump and then start sleeping. that is the message she is sending to u here.

Spend time with her, seduce her, take her out, charm her, play with her, buy her things, make her feel like a woman and make sure u hammer.

No woman will give me dates and walk away that day and minute without the violation of those terms of contract straight away.

i must to hammer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by OILSOUP: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
hammerT:
so far all the men here have not represented manhood well.

women that love sex more than men, tells u she only want sex on certain days and u think all is well in that marriage.

the young man either has no game or is a one minute guy that does not satisfy her in bed and outside the bed.

u need classes on how to hammer and get her addicted.

haba! if i dont hammer in one week, na "u are cheating on me dem go dey take sing song" until i hammer.

Damn right am cheating on u, "a booty came calling i had to put the hammer down."

young man, ur wife is not a sex object, u cannot just open her up and dump and then start sleeping. that is the message she is sending to u here.

Spend time with her, seduce her, take her out, charm her, play with her, buy her things, make her feel like a woman and make sure u hammer.

No woman will give me dates and walk away that day and minute without the violation of those terms of contract straight away.

i must to hammer.

WAT IF SHE WEARS THIS?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by hammerT: 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
OILSOUP:

WAT IF SHE WEARS THIS?

then she needs this. grin

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by NevetsIbot(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
This is a simple stuff.

Op. Stop making sexual advancements at her.lock up. Don't even behave like she turns you on. In short... Dnt mention sex to her for two months.... You can jack off tho. Just do anything not to touch her.

If she strips befor yu, comot eyes. Dnt cuddle, don't even do like say she get yansh.

And OP... Honest advice... Eat bananas and oranges daily... When its time to make love with her... You'll perform better... I know what I'm saying
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by pocohantas(f): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
People used to come to family section to get quality advice, somehow some people from the children's department still find their way here.

OP, ignore these boys.
You'll be surprised at their ages.
These same guys, clean their rooms, bathe, lay their beds, buy fuel to put on generator, indomie and lacasera because their babe is coming...and they wanna do.

Now they are here advising a married man to collect by 'force', ignore his wife...etc.
You can imagine.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by NaeChris: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stricker321:

I have talked to her many times but nothing has changed. I can only have her when I approach her on those two days in a week. Anything outside that only ends in frustration for me.
Then talk to her parents.
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by obiaguna(m): 1:06am On Dec 19, 2016
Man this is wrong on every level. How can your wife dictate when you would sleep with her. I don't know about you bro but this is disgusting and disrespectful. What must have led to this? Is your sex game wack? Is she the breadwinner? Is she older than you? Are you currently engaged with something ? Like I have settled down to think of this and all I can say is that your wife CURRENTLY has NO interest in having sexual relations with you. Cos if she does then there won't be need to be fixing time tables. Like its almost unbelievable bruh. You need to wake up and smell your balls to be sure you are still the man. It's a given that there are underlying issues and you need to tackle those issues albeit strategically and while you are it I would encourage you to refrain from having sex with your wife. Your wife can pick the soup to be prepared but she damn shouldn't be calling the shots in the bedroom. That's your duty bro. Don't touch her for a while, communicate with her to see where the challenge is and you just go about your biz while you try to solve them. I bet you with time you gon be giving her anywhere and anyday . Cheers brother.
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by sisisioge: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Sorry.

grin grin grin grin

What did u do to her? I heard the XXL sized shellongs cause too much havoc and so women avoid them. For the ones already bought via marriage, encounter is avoided to the bearest minimum.

I also heard those who sulk at fooreplays miss out on tickets to the theater...

I heard stingy men get stingy treatments

I heard those guys that don't do house chores end up queuing in line for attention with house chores ni.

I heard plenty o...wetin be your own shortcomings? She no be donkey dude, women too love seeex...when it's no longer enjoyed though, na gradual good riddance cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

.. / Fairy Tales Our Grand Parents Told Us / How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.