Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) (22023 Views)

Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by Driftingking(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Military refutes claims of mutiny in Borno camp, shares photos of soldiers and their superior yesterday

Friday, there were reports online that soldiers of the 21 Brigade of the Nigerian Army in Borno state, were on rampage over allegations of mistreatment and insincerity on the part of some of their senior officers. Yesterday evening, the Acting Director Army Public Relations, Brig. General. SK Usman, released these photos of the soldiers and their commanding officer.

See on facebook https://web.facebook.com/usmanusk/posts/10157938299795026

in his words

"Contrary to the lies being propagated by some media houses about soldiers of 21 Brigade below are photographs of the soldiers with their officers and the Acting General Officer Commanding 7 Division together yesterday"

http://otownloaded.com/military-deludes-rumors-mutiny-borno-camps-photo-soldiers-superior/

cc: OAM4J, Mynd44, lalasticlala, Ishilove, obinoscopy

3 Likes

Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by Driftingking(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by Driftingking(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
More photos.

1 Like

Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by TITOBIGZ(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Now I believe the story,this shows it was true.
gringrin

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by tuniski: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
All the denial only confirms the truity of the mutiny. We Know the way it goes govt denial is in most cases a confirmation!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by Julietcutie(f): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
hmm
Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by DonEffiong(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
i smell something fishy here

5 Likes

Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by leofab(f): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
For the cameras.. why are we this bleeped up?.. what kind of spell are we under in this nation?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by Jodforex(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
[b][/b] kiss
Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by Afrok(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chai... these photos should've surfaced before the so-called false report nah undecided

Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by perv: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.
Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by AntiWailer: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Is orait
Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by tdayof(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hungry bloggers will always post fake news!!!!

KUDOS to NA publicity.

5 Likes

Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by telim: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
hmm
Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by nextprince: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
It better not be. Mutiny is not good for the military in particular and the country in general.

1 Like

Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by Asopan0: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
DonEffiong:
normal

Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by Osyxcel(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
DonEffiong:

If it smells like a fish, it is definitely a fish.

6 Likes

Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by onadana: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nigerian Army and lies be like bread and beans.
Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by prinsam30: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
government of lies and denial
Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by moscobabs(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nigerians sabi lie sa..... no wonder Nairalanders always ask for pix in everything
Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by rozayx5(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
amd the army expect us to believe this grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink smiley wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by eherbal(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
The pictures looks arranged to me. Who can help me with that Cameroonian pics of the president shaking his in law 3 metres apart

8 Likes

Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by Kennedymac(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nigeria Army and lies be like 5&6

I even thought the photos will have time stamp so it can help us determine if the pictures NA posted was taken before or after the said mutiny

1 Like

Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by AlphaStyles(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Na watin dm want make i blve nw
Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by mindurbiz(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
abeg mami food don ready?
Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by kurt09(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
No smoke without fire. #IstillStandWithBuhari

2 Likes

Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by Charly68: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mutiny in military is punishable by death. .. I wonder how any military man in his right senses would do such.. Even in my little chaplain training,we learnt to behave like a robbot in the presence of our parade commander . He is your brain & you must listen to him. All this media propaganda against the military should be investigated & dealt with thoroughly .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by adem30: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kennedymac:
Nigeria Army and lies be like 5&6

But you believes in every bloggers who sits in room and post what is happening inside Sambisa forest online

8 Likes

Re: Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) by richidinho(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari / G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves / Seek Legal Redress, INEC Advises Aggrieved Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.