Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

"Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists (75626 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by FaithZion2(f): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2016
You haters should keep on praying for the downfall of others, remember God is not respecter of person, ur's will come in a different way that u will wish yourself death............................. LONGLIFE MMM
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Mujtahida: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2016
sparkle10:

You guys don't get it. Granted MMM is a ponzi scheme and so are the formal organizations fully recognised and protected by government....banks, stock exchange etc. It takes INTELLIGENCE to make anything out of them all. That's why your celebrated billionaires owe banks the highest amounts while foolish depositors are too afraid to take loans and make maximum benefit of their deposits. Yet, these worse-than-ponzi institutions never willingly return any benefits.

I have done a study of the MMM scheme. It's an intelligent package, helpful and sustainable for many years provided the promoters are disciplined and not greedy, government do not interfere unduly, and lobbyists do not use the press and other agents to cause panic among participants which may lead to apathy and untimely collapse of the scheme..

Guys should let the scheme be at least for the sake of the ordinary folks out there with their life savings in it.

Who your bad mouthing go epp?
Many of them have not really given a thought to it. They just keep repeating tropes.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by nlanded: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2016
Floridax:

u be real first class mugu.......he hasn't paid the money ,,,he just PH down , he will be matched by January to pay,,,,,you see you gys don't even know anything.. yet u keep blabing rubbish from your stupid mouth

LOL! You sound so dumb! So someone just indicated interest to provide help and you are saying people are providing help? Do you provide help by only clicking on a button on the computer or by depositing money directly into someone else's bank account? No one is providing help as you claimed then, people are only indicating interest, of which there is no full assurance there would do that. Anybody can indicate interest to provide help, what keeps MMM running is people actually paying money directly into another persons bank account, so stop deceiving people online and saying people are still "providing help" big time, the term "provide help" on MMM means to pay money to another persons bank account, for now none of that is happening so no one is providing help as you claimed.

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by mhisbliss(f): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2016
Emmaomotob:
This illiterate doesn't even know the meaning of 'laconic'
grin .
concised idiot
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by sunnyt1(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2016
uchwar1:
Nigerians are damn stupid and greedy. How can u believe 30% interest of whatever juju.....(mouth closed). I would disown any of my brother who actually believed this scam. that's why people are easily duped just because of quick money. I blame Buhari

why is it difficult to mind ur business for heaven sake, let people alone to fulfil their stupidity
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Caleycash(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2016
mhisbliss:
why do i have a feeling that segun or Sergei is not the one who wrote this letter cheesy
Who cares about what u feel?!... arrant rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by nlanded: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2016
Diligence:
I think to all stakeholders of MMM, u hv given 1 week to the ignoramuses to hv a field day. It's hi time u fought back and prevail!

grin These MMM zombies never cease to amaze me, they keep displaying their pathetic low level of intelligence. Very soon it will not be "hi time" it would be "hello time" grin

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2016
Good news to all mmm participant.important information from Sergey mavrodi mmm is coming back stronger and better on January 14 2017.But new rule has been implemented for those who like to GH(withdraw) on 14 January you must provide help(PH)of 30% on your initial capital that you provided before i.e if you have provided help of 100000 before the freezing of account on 14 december and you want to withdraw (GH) on 14 January you must provide 30% help(PH) of that 100000 which is 30000.the 30000 must be paid and confirm before you will be giving access to withdraw(GH),this measure is provided in other to balance the number of people GH and PH so that the system i.e the mmm community will be sustain and last long for me and you so the better time to PH is now when mmm is giving out 20% bonus so that u can be able to GH on 14 January 2017.this message is from Sergey mavrodi and mmm admin. let us join hand together and salve this community called mmm,mmm belong to all of us, mmm belong to me and you let us share this news to all mmm participant in nigeria in diong this you can contribute in saving this great family mmm that have benefited many Nigerians. Ignore the media the government they only want this system to crash so that we can suffer. Keep providing help so that you can unfreez your own mavro when you have PH 30% of your money inside the system.pls share to your friends.long live mmm long live Sergey mavrodi together we can change the world.GUIDER CAPTAIN K SAMUEL

THIS SOUNDS REALLY FAMILIAR. THIS IS AN OLD TRICK USED BY FRAUDSTERS, WHEN A MUGU MAKES THE FIRST PAYMENT THEY ASSURE THE MAGA OF THEIR INVESTMENT BUT ALONG THE LINE THE FRAUDSTER COME UP WITH ANOTHER STORY SO THEY ASK THE MAGA TO MAKE MORE PAYMENT TO SECURE THEIR INNITIAL INVESTMENT. A WISE MAN ONCE SAID THAT IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A DITCH, THE FIRST THING YOU DO IS STOP DIGGING!!! IVE ALWAYS BEEN AGAINST THIS MMM THING RIGHT FROM THE ON SET BUT ALL MY COUSINS WERE REELING ME WITH TALES OF JUICY PROFITS AND ALERTS THEY RECIEVED, I RELUCTANTLY DECIDED TO DO ON THE 29TH OF NOVEMBER AND GOT STUCK. AM I IN A DITCH? YES, WILL I KEEP DIGGING THE DITCH? HELL NO!

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by PStacks(m): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2016
BornStunner1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/leave-us-alone-mmm-founder-sergey-mavrodi-writes-nigerian-bloggers-journalists/

I saw this and it is worth sharing. The MONKEY MONEY MADNESS (MMM)

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.

The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.

Then...

They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!

Welcome to #MMM. The world of Monkeys.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2016
Floridax:
look my padi registered his friend ,,and the guy PH 500k even with the fake rumor going around.......so u guy pls rest......cuz people are still joining...
... It's not my concern, but for some reason I find myself unable to ignore the matter. All I feel is pity, pity for this man. I am not a member of the alleged scheme, Buh I really hope this issue is resolved, I can't watch calamity befall the Hearts of My fellow Nigerians. History is just repeating itself, I feel pity.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2016
Nairalanded:

LOL! You sound so dumb! So someone just indicated interest to provide help and you are saying people are providing help? Do you provide help by only clicking on a button on the computer or by depositing money directly into someone else's bank account? No one is providing help as you claimed then, people are only indicating interest, of which there is no full assurance there would do that. Anybody can indicate interest to provide help, what keeps MMM running is people actually paying money directly into another persons bank account, so stop deceiving people online and saying people are still "providing help" big time, the term "provide help" on MMM means to pay money to another persons bank account, for now none of that is happening so no one is providing help as you claimed.
before person PH ....you nor know say em go pay the money...... abi nor em make am provide for the first place.......ODE...
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2016
hrhobi1:

Don't mind these poverty stricken backward living people. Its our money not theirs so I wonder why they want to die about MMM.
brother I tire ooo...
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by uchwar1: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2016
makavel7:
Good news to all mmm participant.important information from Sergey mavrodi mmm is coming back stronger and better on January 14 2017.But new rule has been implemented for those who like to GH(withdraw) on 14 January you must provide help(PH)of 30% on your initial capital that you provided before i.e if you have provided help of 100000 before the freezing of account on 14 december and you want to withdraw (GH) on 14 January you must provide 30% help(PH) of that 100000 which is 30000.the 30000 must be paid and confirm before you will be giving access to withdraw(GH),this measure is provided in other to balance the number of people GH and PH so that the system i.e the mmm community will be sustain and last long for me and you so the better time to PH is now when mmm is giving out 20% bonus so that u can be able to GH on 14 January 2017.this message is from Sergey mavrodi and mmm admin. let us join hand together and salve this community called mmm,mmm belong to all of us, mmm belong to me and you let us share this news to all mmm participant in nigeria in diong this you can contribute in saving this great family mmm that have benefited many Nigerians. Ignore the media the government they only want this system to crash so that we can suffer. Keep providing help so that you can unfreez your own mavro when you have PH 30% of your money inside the system.pls share to your friends.long live mmm long live Sergey mavrodi together we can change the world.GUIDER CAPTAIN K SAMUEL

THIS SOUNDS REALLY FAMILIAR. THIS IS AN OLD TRICK USED BY FRAUDSTERS, WHEN A MUGU MAKES THE FIRST PAYMENT THEY ASSURE THE MAGA OF THEIR INVESTMENT BUT ALONG THE LINE THE FRAUDSTER COME UP WITH ANOTHER STORY SO THEY ASK THE MAGA TO MAKE MORE PAYMENT TO SECURE THEIR INNITIAL INVESTMENT. A WISE MAN ONCE SAID THAT IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A DITCH, THE FIRST THING YOU DO IS STOP DIGGING!!! IVE ALWAYS BEEN AGAINST THIS MMM THING RIGHT FROM THE ON SET BUT ALL MY COUSINS WERE REELING ME WITH TALES OF JUICY PROFITS AND ALERTS THEY RECIEVED, I RELUCTANTLY DECIDED TO DO ON THE 29TH OF NOVEMBER AND GOT STUCK. AM I IN A DITCH? YES, WILL I KEEP DIGGING THE DITCH? HELL NO!
smart dude
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by nlanded: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2016
Floridax:

before person PH ....you nor know say em go pay the money...... abi nor em make am provide for the first place.......ODE...

Hello ignoramus, please until someone has deposited money into another persons account, that person hasn't provided help YET! So stop sounding foolish by saying people are still providing help when nothing like that is happening YET!
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2016
KyleBrry:
... It's not my concern, but for some reason I find myself unable to ignore the matter. All I feel is pity, pity for this man. I am not a member of the alleged scheme, Buh I really hope this issue is resolved, I can't watch calamity befall the Hearts of My fellow Nigerians. History is just repeating itself, I feel pity.

if e pain you....enter express road.....your death go quick.....stop ...who cares about what you think....infact who know you sef.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 11:28am On Dec 19, 2016
Nairalanded:

Hello ignoramus, please until someone has deposited money into another persons account, that person hasn't provided help YET! So stop sounding foolish by saying people are still providing help when nothing like that is happening YET!

Mmm numba 1 haters guider....shut your asswipe you called mouth......who ask for your opinion
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 19, 2016
MMM MUMU MEET MUMU. NIGERIANS BE WISE.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2016
hmmm

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2016
Floridax:

if e pain you....enter express road.....your death go quick.....stop ...who cares about what you think....infact who know you sef.
Loool ... You're the one who sounds pained, and I feel pity for you too.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2016
I can't keep replying all of ya stupid comment.......keep hating.... !I gat better things to do with my free time.....not coming here exchanging words with you idiots..... looks at as grown ass men are fooling their selves all cuz they want peoples downfalls......LongliveMMM
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2016
KyleBrry:
Loool ... You're the one who sounds pained, and I feel pity for you too.
pity your poor family.....
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by edpunter(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2016
makavel7:

This how an intelligent person thinks. Once bitten, twice shy.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by franklynsunny(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2016
I jus wonder why any topic wit word MMM takes 50pages n still loading and adding up
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2016
Floridax:

pity your poor family.....
Lwkm! ... I'm content, that's the prior reason I didn't participate. What's the situation like for you, Why did you participate??
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Qmerit:
Well, I don't blame MMM at all!
It's saying all this cause it has no
Physical office on ground if not you
Won't ve the mouth to say all this rubbish,
I know what guys can do to you and ur staff lips/teeth with blow(s) by now!
Did you invest into it?
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by mediatorboy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
...and you're excited.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
BornStunner1:

WHEN IT IS JANUARY AND MMM DOES NOT COME BACK cry cry
MMM HATERS BE LIKE
Are you one of them haters
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by FaithZion2(f): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
MMM freezes payment for one month and
you're all going bananas (mourning or rejoicing) on all social medias... Yet some State Government(s) are owing your mother/father 3 - 5 months salaries, promotion arrears and even pensions and you've
not mused a single word on the same social medias. Your ignorance can't be described with words, it can only be
acted out. You are busy wishing MMM to crash so you can laugh at people's downfall... My dear you be winch?... Join MMM, you no gree, leave MMM matter, you still no gree, you no dey fear God o!
Receive sence

4 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by tempest01(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
smilingjosh:

For?

You'll know by january
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by nlanded: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
DandyWalker:
You still don't get. MMM makes money by internet traffic. It was already beating the likes of linda ekeji blog in terms of the most visited site. That is how they make their money. If you were the owner of such a site, would you want it to crash? Nobody pays to MMM. People don't just understand how these things work.

It's the Nigerian government and the CBN that are sponsoring campaigns against it, and it's understandable because the cash flow to the banks has drastically reduced.

Good lord! Please don't say a thing about what you don't know!

How do you think websites make money off the internet? Websites with huge traffic make money primarily through traffic by advertising, Google's Adsense is the major platform responsible for that and then personal advertising deals by the owner of the website. That's how the likes of Linda Ikeji make thier money.

How many adverts have you seen from Google or private organisations on MMM website? So where are they making money from? Even Linda Ikeji doesn't make enough money from website traffic to pay 30% ROI to over 2 million MMM participants. All these MMM zombies are not just greedy and fraudulent but equally ignorant as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by nlanded: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Floridax:

Mmm numba 1 haters guider....shut your asswipe you called mouth......who ask for your opinion

grin I don't expect any better from you, an uncouth ignoramus like you only has insults as his/her forte to camouflage their ignorance and foolishness!

Keep on engaging in your usual all night prayer sessions praying that MMM pays you that paltry money of yours in January so you don't commit suicide by then grin
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Qmerit(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
Mekwen:
Did you invest into it?

Do u want to pay me??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.