Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

"Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists (75615 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2016
look my padi registered his friend ,,and the guy PH 500k even with the fake rumor going around.......so u guy pls rest......cuz people are still joining...

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by smilingjosh: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2016
prettyboi1989:
Dont believe the words of an excon. mmm global according to the reports have no links with mmm nigeria. mmm nigeria is one greedy 9ja man's pet project.
una money don go, this publicity stunt is obviously not from sergey. they dont want people to go into panic attack on the realization that their money has gone into oblivion, hence the need for a public statement purportedly made by the founder of mmm.
In the days of ignorance God over look.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by uchwar1: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2016
goke4real:
Good news to all mmm participant.important information from Sergey mavrodi mmm is coming back stronger and better on January 14 2017.But new rule has been implemented for those who like to GH(withdraw) on 14 January you must provide help(PH)of 30% on your initial capital that you provided before i.e if you have provided help of 100000 before the freezing of account on 14 december and you want to withdraw (GH) on 14 January you must provide 30% help(PH) of that 100000 which is 30000.the 30000 must be paid and confirm before you will be giving access to withdraw(GH),this measure is provided in other to balance the number of people GH and PH so that the system i.e the mmm community will be sustain and last long for me and you so the better time to PH is now when mmm is giving out 20% bonus so that u can be able to GH on 14 January 2017.this message is from Sergey mavrodi and mmm admin. let us join hand together and salve this community called mmm,mmm belong to all of us, mmm belong to me and you let us share this news to all mmm participant in nigeria in diong this you can contribute in saving this great family mmm that have benefited many Nigerians. Ignore the media the government they only want this system to crash so that we can suffer. Keep providing help so that you can unfreez your own mavro when you have PH 30% of your money inside the system.pls share to your friends.long live mmm long live Sergey mavrodi together we can change the world.GUIDER CAPTAIN K SAMUEL
chai! chijioke leeee! 30% to keep it moving? pls where can I get this juju?

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by uzoormah(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2016
candidbabe:
I think I will invest triple of what I did on November when it comes back on January. My money will never be dormant in Nigerian bank.

dey give yourself mumu hope
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by 4peace(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2016
Cortana2:

White men don't write like this. I'm 89% sure this write-up is from a Nigerian.

Best Comment on MMM so far.

Some smart dude just use sergy name to perpetrate this MMM fraud.
Most of his pictures used, were from either the court room or his way to the prison.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2016
even my friend registered under me And PH 80k ,,,and he was even aware of the rumor..... haters stop wasting your time.....people still de PH big time...

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Vaxt(m): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2016
4peace:

Best Comment on MMM so far.

Some smart dude just use sergy name to perpetrate this MMM fraud.
Most of his pictures used, were from either the court room or his way to the prison.
kikikikiki some people will die with jealousy, wetin consine broke people consine MMM, u no go find garri n kolikoli chop?

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by uncleFola(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2016
I wish those blabbing about the negativity of MMM would stop and go to that site and read the IDEAOLOGY behind MMM, the reason why the MEDIA and GOVERNMENT could easily create panic within the participants is that fact that 80% participants just participate, they don't know the brain or ideology behind MMM.... If they could all go back and study it well, they will get to know that MMM is just a mean to build the gap between the poor and the rich.... MMM ideology is to create a classless society and also deliver people from the exploitation of these hungry leaders and politicians. This will make them realize the fact that MMM is people and people are MMM. Sergei mavrodie could be a known fraudster worldwide, what about large number of unknown criminals and political fraudsters in Nigeria today? People decided to let them be just bcus you think they have the power to bring you down if you ever challenge them or go against them..... Come to think of it, if the media can just stop for a minute and bring out the negativity in those corrupt politicians like they are doing to MMM now, don't you think Nigeria will be better than this?.... our corrupt and politician fraudsters keeps giving us the impression that "THE RICHER WILL BE GETTING RICHER WHILE THE POOR WILL BE GETTING POORER" but MMM is here to give us the hope " THE RICHER WILL BE GETTING RICHER AND THE POOR CAN ALSO BE RICH" and we still keep believing in those political fraudsters just because they are giving you hopeless future and you keep kicking against what gives hope to the hopeless?.... Nigerians, think twice.....

4 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by uchwar1: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2016
this mmm guy will jolly this Xmas ooo. he might be one sharp Igbo guy from my villa. imagine this happening before Xmas. I laugh in Chinese. some Nigerians are gullible sha

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by dollarprincess(f): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Also Read MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Fell.
http://www.todaysnews.com.ng/mmm-nigeria-mmm-zimbabwe-fell/
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by berrystunn(m): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Qmerit:

Morning am up!
By the way re you a guider?

Full time member of the community
I join January 21th 2016.
I made over 2.8m profit.

I only have 640k in the system now..
For me I gat noting to lose.

Correctly am participating, with MMM, France, Spain and Japan.... loving it till date.

Name one business without scam and risk.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Cheriepet: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2016
3Dimension:
Yeah. How are u doing sweetie
doing good smiley
have a pleasant day
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by CHARLOE(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2016
hrhobi1:
I wish I can ban Nairaland for posting negative news about MMM . Nigeria has so many problems, government corruption, lack of electricity, bad roads, no jobs, please Seun concentrate on these issues and leave us with our MMM, is it your money . Even if MMM crash, it's our money not anybody's fathers money. Useless negative backward thinking set of demons.
But if u commit suicide tomorrow, you'll become our problem, don't u think?
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Jaii(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2016
candidbabe:
I think I will invest triple of what I did on November when it comes back on January. My money will never be dormant in Nigerian bank.

now this is confidence. i dey feel u die kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by ogwucheveekee(f): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2016
you hate on mmm and pray it crashes that's ridiculous.. something that was brought with the initial aim of saving you from what the economy has caused.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by edpunter(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2016
Mavrodi your scheme is not registered with the financial regulator so technically you are breaking the law, so STFU. A company without office or contact address/phone number, WTF? I wonder why most Nigerians are just too gullible, only that phrase 'use your spare money' is even enough for any good investor to run away. There are so many warnings on the website, why are you promising extra 20% from Dec 7 to Jan 1 and you have in back of your mind you are going to freeze funds Dec 13, knowing fully well they needed this funds during this festive period, is that how to run a reliable company? If MMM reopens in January as it claims, it is likely that the scheme would collapse at some point cos it's too obvious there is not enough money in the system to carry on forever, the wise ones will pull out forever if they can get what they invested back and the foolish ones will still praise this high yield investment scheme. I hope they come back cos it wont be a good omen for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by nlanded: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2016
DeanAmbrose23:
He stopped you thief in your tracks just to empower his own crooks. You ask where the money to pay people will come from in January, we will pay ourselves just like we have been doing!! .....another wannabe analyst!

Can you listen to yourself for once? By January 14th, 100% of all MMM participants that have provided help before now would be qualified to get help, that's a one road traffic, so who would pay who? For the system to work there must be those withdrawing and depositing, and more so there should be MORE ot those depositing(providing help) than those withdraw(getting help), from now to then no one would join and provide help since its been frozen, I heard a dumb person saying some people are still providing help during this period and more will come before January, if accounts have been frozen who are the so called people providing help to? If no one can get help then how can someone provide help? Or does MMM now have a central account in which new accounts are providing help to?

By January 14th, take for instance you who is expecting to be paid like every other participant is told to go provide help to another participant would you do it? So who are the "we" you referred to who would pay yourselves?

It took MMM Nigeria a year to get over 2 million participants, now that new members can't join and provide help, is it by January 14th that MMM would magically get over 2 million new customers to provide help to the already waiting 2 million participants waiting to be paid? How do you guys analyse things please?

MMM is dead, its burial is in January!

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by nlanded: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2016
Floridax:
even my friend registered under me And PH 80k ,,,and he was even aware of the rumor..... haters stop wasting your time.....people still de PH big time...

How dumb! So MMM froze the power of participants to withdraw money(get help) yet some few participants as claimed by you are still able to get help right? If people are providing help like your so called friend then who is he/she providing help to? To ghosts?
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by mhisbliss(f): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2016
Emmaomotob:
If the VP represents the president, don't you know that the President automatically attends the event? All Mavrodi needs to do is just to authorize the letter.
Sister, you're very dull.
do you even use that big head of yours? I just made an observation which is right, and you came up with your laconic observation, please fvck off
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2016
smilingjosh:

In the days of ignorance God over look.
jan will come, by then the one who's ignorant will trully be revealed
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Mujtahida: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2016
NCP:
What is coming on 14 January 2017 is going to be a complete financial nightmare

What happened this December 2016 will be viewed/remembered as a successful picnic party compared to the Upcoming January 2017 Nightmare Disaster.
Prophet!!!
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2016
DeanAmbrose23:
Lolss...Ignorance is truly bliss
jan will come, by then the one who's ignorant will trully be revealed
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by RasheedUmar: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2016
Nairaland and MMM. grin
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Emmaomotob(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2016
mhisbliss:
do you even use that big head of yours? I just made an observation which is right, and you came up with your laconic observation, please fvck off
This illiterate doesn't even know the meaning of 'laconic'
grin .
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by uncleFola(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2016
Nairalanded:

How dumb! So MMM froze the power of participants to withdraw money(get help) yet some few participants as claimed by you are still able to get help right? If people are providing help like your so called friend then who is he/she providing help to? To ghosts?
All man for himself, I am beginning to wonder why you are this concerned!!! Biko calm ur nerves and take a chill pill, then wait till January for MMM burial.... U can actually be the one to plan the burial ceremony.... So chill!!!
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by elampiro(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2016
fkdmods:

Brutaljab you see what I have been saying? Nigerians don't learn from anything. And you say they want change. How do you change someone who refuses to learn? How?

They are believing the 'prophetic' words of their pastors. You see in her profile she wrote that the God of TB Joshua is her God.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2016
Nairalanded:

u be real first class mugu.......he hasn't paid the money ,,,he just PH down , he will be matched by January to pay,,,,,you see you gys don't even know anything.. yet u keep blabing rubbish from your stupid mouth
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by hrhobi1(m): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2016
CHARLOE:

But if u commit suicide tomorrow, you'll become our problem, don't u think?

When your father committed suicide out of poverty was I concerned ?? Broke ass. Its my money and I am not complaining. What's ur headache about MMM??

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2016
hrhobi1:

When your father committed suicide out of poverty was I concerned ?? Broke ass. Its my money and I am not complaining. What's ur headache about MMM??

lmao .....hahahahahahahah bravo!!! brother
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2016
Haters make una rest.....una coments nor de shake me again.....am now immune to it
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by hrhobi1(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2016
Floridax:

lmao .....hahahahahahahah bravo!!! brother

Don't mind these poverty stricken backward living people. Its our money not theirs so I wonder why they want to die about MMM.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by jollymizzle(m): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2016
It's like they want to drop another bomb on MMMers. This was how he wrote a letter then froze our people's mavros. Maybe they are about to take the site down. Error '404 not found' loading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.