Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

"Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists (75602 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by DeanAmbrose23: 6:55am On Dec 19, 2016
ComradeAbu:
"The MMM phenomenon is a cause for national concern. It depicts a deeper and bigger social problem, that of a lazy, get-rich-quick, get-rich-anyhow Nigerian psyche that renders our people desperate, unproductive and without a hope. "
"I heard that even staff of regulatory institutions like the CBN, SEC and EFCC are involved, the very people who should lead the enlightenment against the MMM scam. Our lawmaking and law enforcing institutions are useless because they are infected by a virus worse than MMM. Our universities and think tanks too are not spared, as many academicians are involved in the scam."
"Therefore, dear Nigerian, do not laugh at or cry for MMM. Laught at and cry for yourself. The joke and the tragedy are on us all. MMM is Nigerian. MMM is us. It is the most consummate and quintissential expression of the Nigerian social, cultural, economic and political orientation and values."
Good Nigerian take your campaign to your local government Chairman!

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Hiploko(m): 6:56am On Dec 19, 2016
Na some yoloba mislims/ Buhari supporters dey bad mouth MMM. Enemies of anything good

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by DeanAmbrose23: 6:57am On Dec 19, 2016
prettyboi1989:
Dont believe the words of an excon. mmm global according to the reports have no links with mmm nigeria. mmm nigeria is one greedy 9ja man's pet project.
una money don go, this publicity stunt is obviously not from sergey. they dont want people to go into panic attack on the realization that their money has gone into oblivion, hence the need for a public statement purportedly made by the founder of mmm.
Lolss...Ignorance is truly bliss
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by toblosky(m): 6:57am On Dec 19, 2016
Since many Nigerians are interested in this scheme, I said this won't last.I didn't even this twice of joining
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Stinond82(m): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2016
Qmerit:
Well, I don't blame MMM at all!
It's saying all this cause it has no
Physical office on ground if not you
Won't ve the mouth to say all this rubbish,
I know what guys can do to you and ur staff lips/teeth with blow(s) by now!
Mr man or woman,wat do u know guys will do? Are u a participant? Even if u are how much did u PH with? Am just surprised at ur level of analytical thinking. All u do is read without understanding. Nonsense!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by DeanAmbrose23: 7:05am On Dec 19, 2016
Opakan2:

rants of a chronic gambler

wetin you dey carry upandan
...unfortunately the people in that pic you posted are beneficiaries of the ponzi schemes called Nigeria banks! They are filthy rich and owe banks trillions of Naira while you the depositor of the loans that enriched them is scared stiff to even approach your bank for loan to do something for yourself. Get a life bro!

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:08am On Dec 19, 2016
rosalieene:

shame on you, the evil you wish your fellow man will go back to you
dat is how dey are oo! those Jonathan & PDP ppl, always paranoid & hopeless entities since dia defeat in 2015 cool
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:10am On Dec 19, 2016
Hiploko:
Na some yoloba mislims/ Buhari supporters dey bad mouth MMM. Enemies of anything good
which Buhari supporters?
na we put Buhari for dia but if he fvck our MMM up, we go treat him fvck in 2019 angry

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
GOD please no let MMM come back, put all my enemies to shame cry

my ex used all her money cause of greed(money you no work for) to play MMM, and not up to 2 weeks it crashed come see joy for my heart. I am the happiest man on earth grin
you are immature and simply wicked. How can you be praying that MMM should not come back when it is a mathematical system helping people to meet their needs. You have just shown how wicked you will be if offended.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by dapsonlou(m): 7:27am On Dec 19, 2016
stmayor:
Another Goat spotted have u ever heard of Google Translator?

Your greed will never allow you to see the truth, sorry o, the money you want to use to impress you Village mates have enter translation. Mavros

Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi (Russian: Серге́й Пантелеевич Мавроди; born August 11, 1955) is a Russian criminal and a former deputy of the State Duma. He is the founder of the МММ series of pyramid schemes. In 2007 Sergei Mavrodi was found guilty in a Russian court of defrauding 10,000 investors out of 110 million rubles ($4.3 million).[1][2][3]

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by eezeribe(m): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2016
Opakan2:
But Nigerians dull o.. you hardly find intelligent people in this part of the world

how will someone ask you to pay yourselves saying it's for assistance.. just sad how greedy people are

That's why Donald Trump said they should be re-colonized
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 7:29am On Dec 19, 2016
braynchris:

Chei. .. Chineke.. HELP HELP HELP!!! SOMEBODY HELP..... . THIS GUY THAT JUST GH is a FO@L, I weep for your ignorance. .. . BAST@RD SON
check again....all payment has been confirmed .....I weep for you
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Jidibia(m): 7:30am On Dec 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
GOD please no let MMM come back, put all my enemies to shame cry

my ex used all her money cause of greed(money you no work for) to play MMM, and not up to 2 weeks it crashed come see joy for my heart. I am the happiest man on earth grin
Ready to get heart attack. Hater
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by dapsonlou(m): 7:30am On Dec 19, 2016
muyiwaojo1:
Do u know the penalty for impersonation? Don't u think that if someone was impersonating this MMM guy truly, he wouldn't have come out to d public and say he's been impersonated and he doesn't know anything about MMM Nigeria
And u think in this modern age, writing in another language is a big deal? Have u heard of Google translate?
Look, you guys should just leave the scheme alone. If u hate it so much, just don't participate. Simple...

You think a guy in Russia is reading Nigeria NEWS? It's not like it was reported on CNN international or its a World New headline.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by dapsonlou(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2016
You think a guy in Russia is reading Nigeria NEWS? It's not like it was reported on CNN international or its a World New headline.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by awofe20(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2016
samsonkjohn:
Some biggotten comments can be irritating, you are here following Nairaland like ur life depends on it, fools, you know noting about MMM, only mere stupid financial interpretations, as if you have gone for any business school or even iCAN b4. Nonsense. Movrodi as brought change and a freedom from mental financial slavery, instead of you to study how it works , u keep blabing bullshit. MMM as come to change for good.

This puase mode shows that MMM as financial security for everyone and ensures no one looses any money be it new or old participants

When it opens by January you will come back and beg to join. God bless Movrodi, God bless MMM . Together we change the world
Na pain
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Zedoo(m): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2016
sparkle10:

You guys don't get it. Granted MMM is a ponzi scheme and so are the formal organizations fully recognised and protected by government....banks, stock exchange etc. It takes INTELLIGENCE to make anything out of them all. That's why your celebrated billionaires owe banks the highest amounts while foolish depositors are too afraid to take loans and make maximum benefit of their deposits. Yet, these worse-than-ponzi institutions never willingly return any benefits.

I have done a study of the MMM scheme. It's an INTELLIGENT PACKAGE, HELPFUL and SUSTAINABLE for MANY YEARS provided the promoters are disciplined and not greedy, government do not interfere unduly, and lobbyists do not use the press and other agents to cause panic among participants which may lead to apathy and untimely collapse of the scheme..

Guys should let the scheme be at least for the sake of the ordinary folks out there with their life savings in it.

Who your bad mouthing go epp?

Hello Do you not know No value is being created? Just money moving from hand to hand.. I am not against doing Mmm...the illusion of Mavrodi writing a letter is laughable.... When a Nigerian man who has never met him or had contact with him owns the domain called MMMfederalrepubicofNigeria. You see in time of crisis....its worse to hinge your hope on the fact that one random Russian man cares about your black skin or that mavrodI HIMSELF wrote this note.... Nigerians have an overbloated sense of specialty.... This system will crash sooner or later because of greed and every lazy person who doesn't want to bring more people but just collect their 30%...... All of you shouting that It will last for years, go and take a cue. From the Zimbabwean example...and Nigeria has more population meaning more greedy people.... And dont sit here and tell me what youdr "guider" told you. I gat people I know directly in Zimbabwe not this internet news Bullshiit... My point is to be wise in hinging your long run financial success on MMM. The only Saviour will be for it to come back FULLY without any deficits to the pre-freezing amounts available for GH to each person.... Its a pyramid scheme.... Stories are bound to be told..... I pray it does come back..... Because it will be devastating if it doesn't.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Originality007: 7:35am On Dec 19, 2016
Nairalanded:
The Nigerian government have the emotional factor as a weak side which is preventing them from clamping down on this MMM rubbish!

Its a very simple to do, NCC would direct all internet providers and GSM operators to block MMM's website from being accessed on any device in Nigeria, and that would be the end of this MMM rubbish, they have warned the public enough about MMM.

Nice Idea, so that plpp will loose their money massively and commited suicide, then what will u gain from it? am sure someone u know is involved in MMM and the person is making it very well and u are envy that person.. nawao

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by 3Dimension: 7:36am On Dec 19, 2016
rosalieene:

I don't know if I should call you a fool
You just don't want to see MMM participants happy, you really want their money to be gone but God pass you. if you really know Hw it works, you won't spill that trash you wrote up there. That message appeared on every participant's PO yesterday...so since the system is programmed from Russia, do you think its a Nigerian that put up that message? Stop been pained by the news and leave MMM alone... mind your fvckinq business.
Dear rosaliene, do you know you can make intellectual arguments without abusing or insulting another person. I'm pretty sure you either participated or you are a stakeholder hence the need for your unguarded utterance.
You just don't want to see MMM participants happy
what use is the sadness of another human to me? So whenever people disagree with your opinion then you consider them an enemy?
. if you really know Hw it works, you won't spill that trash you wrote up there.
that is exactly what 90% mavrodians keep saying and it makes you start thinking if it's a secret ultimate which inner secret is only divulged to the initiates. Mind you I've been aware of mmm since December 2015 just a month after it debuted in Nigeria and I know exactly how it works. If you want a tutorial I can help you.
so since the system is programmed from Russia, do you think its a Nigerian that put up that message?
I just laughed. As a web developer I am still laughing to this line.
Stop been pained by the news and leave MMM alone... mind your fvckinq business
no I'm not. On the contrary i feel the pain every mavrodian around me are going through. PS do you have to always use swear words?
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Zedoo(m): 7:37am On Dec 19, 2016
The thing is...you were all warned to use spare money....but like the proverbial goat that tried to drink from the clay pot, yall put your heads fully...which is not bad...but blame NOBODY if you lose in the end...accept your decisions... The problem with Nigerians is that too many adults are babies....

Simple instruction. You think they were foolish to advice you that way? Its only in Nigeria a full grown and blooded human being will put ALL HIS/HER MONEY into something and then blame the scheme for losing....after they were warned.....its greed that kills pyramid schemes...
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Originality007: 7:38am On Dec 19, 2016
babakb:
I say MMM has failed, the bastard is just giving u fools false hope, mmm will never come back, your money is gone.

and when it does, what will u do?
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by gemale(m): 7:39am On Dec 19, 2016
deebrain:
I think he has a point.

I have my reservations about the scheme.

I wonder why forex, football betting, and the likes, that have been eating people's money like devil, even while creating an addiction, did not get negative attention.

Many sports and social establishments even used football betting sites as sponsors.

I have a friend that runs one of these outlets. They make so much money from the losses on match predictions.

But no bad media.
because dey tell their clients d whole truth. If u bet & predict correctly, nobody tells u any story. Dey pay u ur winnings. Dey dnt 'freeze' payment when it's tym 2 collect ur winnings. Y didn't mmm announce well ahead of tym dt dere wld b no GH in Dec? Dey nw allowed pple put in a lot of money in expecting 2 get paid ds Dec den refused 2 gv dem wt dey promised in Dec. Besides all those ventures u mentioned dnt promise every1 dt dey wld win. Only if u r able 2 make correct predictions & permutations wld u get money 4rm it. So it wld b difficult 4 d venture 2 crash & leave winners wt out their money.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 7:40am On Dec 19, 2016
you know what,,,, we the participants ain't even scared again ,,,,, haters do your worst ,criticize and condem as you like...keep fooling yourselves....... if you don tire go find something eat.....

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by chrisdking1(m): 7:40am On Dec 19, 2016
Babzilla:
The Russian govt shoulda put a bullet in this guy's head
True Talk Abeg!
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by chessguru(m): 7:41am On Dec 19, 2016
MMM did not crash shame on the media MMM is getting stronger
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Qmerit(m): 7:41am On Dec 19, 2016
[[s]quote author=Stinond82 post=52057613]Mr man or woman,wat do u know guys will do? Are u a participant? Even if u are how much did u PH with? Am just surprised at ur level of analytical thinking. All u do is read without understanding. Nonsense[/s]!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Deceive those you and ur MMM can deceive not me ok.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2016
banks never see anything oo,,,, 2016 dem de complain.....lol......2017 will be worst, most banks go collapse .......get ready

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by chessguru(m): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2016
Floridax:
you know what,,,, we the participants ain't even scared again ,,,,, haters do your worst ,criticize and condem as you like...keep fooling yourselves....... if you don tire go find something eat.....
Good talk...... MMM Nigeria is blessed

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by 3Dimension: 7:43am On Dec 19, 2016
Cheriepet:

Finally!!! You came out of hiding? Where have you been??

Nice to see u after such a long timesmiley
Yeah. How are u doing sweetie
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by awofe20(m): 7:43am On Dec 19, 2016
christlyke:

Then you will now be happy I guess? undecided undecided

mmm haters are beginning to scare me seriously oh, is this how badly you guys want people to die because they are participants of mmm??
Na pain
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2016
I know say na banks de behind all this useless comments. just to scare people. but no lele ..heart don strong .....so stop wasting your time and prepare for 2017 cuz of what's is coming ahead........the force of MMM go destroy many .....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.