Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,959 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

"Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists (75614 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by blazer234: 4:59am On Dec 19, 2016
candidbabe:
I think I will invest triple of what I did on November when it comes back on January. My money will never be dormant in Nigerian bank.
I love u baby for that comment (apologies if u are married. ...lolz). I won't be surprised if these bankers are behind this negative publicity. How much interest do they even put on people's money in their banks sef?

3 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by blazer234: 5:03am On Dec 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
GOD please no let MMM come back, put all my enemies to shame cry

my ex used all her money cause of greed(money you no work for) to play MMM, and not up to 2 weeks it crashed come see joy for my heart. I am the happiest man on earth grin

Looks like you are a candidate for suicide because MMM is coming back and I doubt if you would be able to take it when you see your ex rejoicing.
Your comment may sound funny, but it only shows your heart is shrouded in the darkness of wickedness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by blazer234: 5:13am On Dec 19, 2016
Opakan2:
But Nigerians dull o.. you hardly find intelligent people in this part of the world

how will someone ask you to pay yourselves saying it's for assistance.. just sad how greedy people are

I guess you are the one devoid of sense and possess empty brainbox. If not, you will look back and ask yourself if this program has benefited people since it came or not.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Darlo22(m): 5:17am On Dec 19, 2016
deebrain:
I think he has a point.

I have my reservations about the scheme.

I wonder why forex, football betting, and the likes, that have been eating people's money like devil, even while creating an addiction, did not get negative attention.

Many sports and social establishments even used football betting sites as sponsors.

I have a friend that runs one of these outlets. They make so much money from the losses on match predictions.

But no bad media.

They are regulated. Do you how much it costs to get a betting license in Nigeria?Above N100 Million. Make enquiries. Meanwhile, Shege Mavrodi did not write this ponce. Quote me. This platform is controlled by Nigerians. For example who are the founders of MMM United, MMM West Africa, MMM Kenya, the same Mavrodi. For information the site MMM West Africa was traced to Abuja

3 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Zedoo(m): 5:22am On Dec 19, 2016
Before they said MMM Nigeria is not an affiliate of MMM worldwide now MAVRODI himself wrote this letter that reeks of everything a Nigerian will write
Either way its the message that matters.
But the messenger is sure as hell NOT MAVRODI himself....
Look Nigerians should snap out it.... You think because you are Nigerians what happened in Zimbabwe cannot happen here, and mavrodi will write you a letter Hahah laughable....
Just pray It comes back on, mavrodi doesn't care about a Nigerian making money. He is not father Christmas. Why did they promise 50% returns on those who ph close to christmass and then freeze the system just as people were rushing to withdraw.....
I don't want MMM to crash BUT the reality is when it finally crashes everybody cannot be safe, many will still be caught... Thats a pyramid scheme for you.

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by itunesgiftcard(m): 5:38am On Dec 19, 2016
samsonkjohn:
Some biggotten comments can be irritating, you are here following Nairaland like ur life depends on it, fools, you know noting about MMM, only mere stupid financial interpretations, as if you have gone for any business school or even iCAN b4. Nonsense. Movrodi as brought change and a freedom from mental financial slavery, instead of you to study how it works , u keep blabing bullshit. MMM as come to change for good.

This puase mode shows that MMM as financial security for everyone and ensures no one looses any money be it new or old participants

When it opens by January you will come back and beg to join. God bless Movrodi, God bless MMM . Together we change the world

That's the same change Buhari promised Nigerians some years back....But here we are now
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by sparkle10(m): 5:40am On Dec 19, 2016
Opakan2:
But Nigerians dull o.. you hardly find intelligent people in this part of the world

how will someone ask you to pay yourselves saying it's for assistance.. just sad how greedy people are

MMM is not only in Nigeria but across the world. It's in Africa, Europe and Australia etc with huge participants.. While you sit there and criticize, ordinary people on the street are making the best of the scheme. There's an element of risk in every life endeavour. Without depositors money, banks cannot succeed. Will surely crash. Stock exchange crashes very frequently, yet people continue to invest. Some gain, some lose Some laugh while others weep. Such is life. The truth is MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES. Don't spend your whole life whining. Won't do you no good. Position and reposition yourself against January, study and make most intelligent use of the scheme. That's what wise men do. Hence the RICH BECOME RICHER WHILE THE POOR BECOME POORER.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by phabulux: 5:41am On Dec 19, 2016
BrutalJab:
Tell them o. Bitter and frustrated never to do well Nigerians praying to see MMM crash.
Low life bloggers and self-acclaimed MMM reporters everywhere seeking attentions should read the message

Some have started saying it hasn't crashed again till January. Confused souls everywhere.

Whether they like it not, MMM will survive till next year ending. We all know that nothing lasts forever.This world will surely come to an end.

We warned people never to vote a particular scammer/politician but they will tell you that it's their best decision ever.

Christ!

This is the first comment I'd be making on MMM and, I hope, it'd be the last.

Why are you guys unreservedly stuupiidd? Should this scheme regenerate in January, you'd be among those asking to be 'help'ed. Where will the money come from? Saturn?

This scheme has helped some people, granted; but, it's a ponzi scheme all the same. How are you sure you are not paying to one of that 'pastor's crowd anyway?

Last note: while I hate Buhari myself, I wonder if your Jo no tan could have done any better. Buhari was just unfortunate to come to power at a moment of fiscal and financial crisis. At least, he stopped you thieves in your tracks from stealing us blind.

4 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by ikemesit4477: 5:49am On Dec 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by chimeziedickson: 5:53am On Dec 19, 2016
These are storied.....I don't trust this guy for anything whatsoever...mmm,is a pure scam.Nigerian's should leak their wounds,like Zimbabwean's did.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by stmayor(m): 6:02am On Dec 19, 2016
braynchris:

Chei. .. Chineke.. HELP HELP HELP!!! SOMEBODY HELP..... . THIS GUY THAT JUST GH is a FO@L, I weep for your ignorance. .. . BAST@RD SON
it's my money and I can decide what to do with it if u like go die you know u are the most foolish idiot I've ever seen
miserable son of a bastard witch

4 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by stmayor(m): 6:03am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by back2sender: 6:06am On Dec 19, 2016
MMM IS DEAD AND BURIED.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by stmayor(m): 6:07am On Dec 19, 2016
dapsonlou:
So A guy that can't speak a lick of English wrote an open letter to Nigerian journalists lol. This guy have nothing to do with MMM out side of Russia Since he was released from Jail for causing Poor Russian citizens their life savings
Another Goat spotted have u ever heard of Google Translator?
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by sparkle10(m): 6:09am On Dec 19, 2016
Zedoo:
Before they said MMM Nigeria is not an affiliate of MMM worldwide now MAVRODI himself wrote this letter that reeks of everything a Nigerian will write
Either way its the message that matters.
But the messenger is sure as hell NOT MAVRODI himself....
Look Nigerians should snap out it.... You think because you are Nigerians what happened in Zimbabwe cannot happen here, and mavrodi will write you a letter Hahah laughable....
Just pray It comes back on, mavrodi doesn't care about a Nigerian making money. He is not father Christmas. Why did they promise 50% returns on those who ph close to christmass and then freeze the system just as people were rushing to withdraw.....
I don't want MMM to crash BUT the reality is when it finally crashes everybody cannot be safe, many will still be caught... Thats a pyramid scheme for you.

You guys don't get it. Granted MMM is a ponzi scheme and so are the formal organizations fully recognised and protected by government....banks, stock exchange etc. It takes INTELLIGENCE to make anything out of them all. That's why your celebrated billionaires owe banks the highest amounts while foolish depositors are too afraid to take loans and make maximum benefit of their deposits. Yet, these worse-than-ponzi institutions never willingly return any benefits.

I have done a study of the MMM scheme. It's an intelligent package, helpful and sustainable for many years provided the promoters are disciplined and not greedy, government do not interfere unduly, and lobbyists do not use the press and other agents to cause panic among participants which may lead to apathy and untimely collapse of the scheme..

Guys should let the scheme be at least for the sake of the ordinary folks out there with their life savings in it.

Who your bad mouthing go epp?

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by sparkle10(m): 6:18am On Dec 19, 2016
ikemesit4477:
but why has it not come back to Zimbabwe since when it crash?

I Wonder where you got the impression that MMM in Zimbabwe crashed. Check out the testimonials from participants in East Africa and check their submission dates. A simple search of MMM Zimbabwe will help.

Or is it a figment of your imagination? I also found out 98% of the reported crash was by Nigerian blogs. The usual copy and paste stuff.

3 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by babakb: 6:21am On Dec 19, 2016
MMM is dead and never coming back, stop deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by ganiyu26(m): 6:25am On Dec 19, 2016
lilprinze:
All our haters would be put to shame by January 14 2017.
A fool who is happy abt d downfall of people, smone close to him at that
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by divalizzy(f): 6:29am On Dec 19, 2016
U must be a devil incarnate.maybe that's u she left u

my ex used all her money cause of greed(money you no work for) to play MMM, and not up to 2 weeks it crashed come see joy for my heart. I am the happiest man on earth grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by DeanAmbrose23: 6:32am On Dec 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

my ex used all her money cause of greed(money you no work for) to play MMM, and not up to 2 weeks it crashed come see joy for my heart. I am the happiest man on earth grin
I have a feeling you are jealous of what your ex benefited from Mmm. I also have a feeling that you are not telling us the whole story about why you desperately want Mmm to never come back. You surely do not want your ex to be better off financially, but Mmm saw to it that you lost relevance with your ex. Mmm will be back in January and you will die of shame then and your ex will piss on your grave! You can quote me anywhere!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by DeanAmbrose23: 6:34am On Dec 19, 2016
divalizzy:
U must be a devil incarnate.maybe that's u she left u

My dear, edit your post well and put that animal in his rightful place. I just did!

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by yahmohy27: 6:37am On Dec 19, 2016
candidbabe:
I think I will invest triple of what I did on November when it comes back on January. My money will never be dormant in Nigerian bank.
Miss greedness . People like you don't learn on time
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by yahmohy27: 6:37am On Dec 19, 2016
yomibelle:
pishures of him writing d letter or adonbilivit
Gbam
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by DandyWalker(m): 6:38am On Dec 19, 2016
progress69:

This is exactly what they are preparing u to bliv grin
You still don't get. MMM makes money by internet traffic. It was already beating the likes of linda ekeji blog in terms of the most visited site. That is how they make their money. If you were the owner of such a site, would you want it to crash? Nobody pays to MMM. People don't just understand how these things work.

It's the Nigerian government and the CBN that are sponsoring campaigns against it, and it's understandable because the cash flow to the banks has drastically reduced.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by DeanAmbrose23: 6:41am On Dec 19, 2016
phabulux:

Christ!

This is the first comment I'd be making on MMM and, I hope, it'd be the last.

Why are you guys unreservedly stuupiidd? Should this scheme regenerate in January, you'd be among those asking to be 'help'ed. Where will the money come from? Saturn?

This scheme has helped some people, granted; but, it's a ponzi scheme all the same. How are you sure you are not paying to one of that 'pastor's crowd anyway?

Last note: while I hate Buhari myself, I wonder if your Jo no tan could have done any better. Buhari was just unfortunate to come to power at a moment of fiscal and financial crisis. At least, he stopped you thieves in your tracks from stealing us blind.
He stopped you thief in your tracks just to empower his own crooks. You ask where the money to pay people will come from in January, we will pay ourselves just like we have been doing!! .....another wannabe analyst!
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by ComradeAbu(m): 6:46am On Dec 19, 2016
"The MMM phenomenon is a cause for national concern. It depicts a deeper and bigger social problem, that of a lazy, get-rich-quick, get-rich-anyhow Nigerian psyche that renders our people desperate, unproductive and without a hope. "
"I heard that even staff of regulatory institutions like the CBN, SEC and EFCC are involved, the very people who should lead the enlightenment against the MMM scam. Our lawmaking and law enforcing institutions are useless because they are infected by a virus worse than MMM. Our universities and think tanks too are not spared, as many academicians are involved in the scam."
"Therefore, dear Nigerian, do not laugh at or cry for MMM. Laught at and cry for yourself. The joke and the tragedy are on us all. MMM is Nigerian. MMM is us. It is the most consummate and quintissential expression of the Nigerian social, cultural, economic and political orientation and values."

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by adefizzy(m): 6:46am On Dec 19, 2016
candidbabe:

You seems to be a mind reader, you've just wrote down my thought.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Basalt(m): 6:50am On Dec 19, 2016
The easiest way to know a wicked soul, a sadist and a frustrated person is when he publicly rejoice over someone's misfortune and when he feels jealous when people smile to the Bank.

Stop being a witch.

MMM WILL BOUNCE BACK ON JANUARY

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by adefizzy(m): 6:53am On Dec 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Shame on you, a man who's happy about another man's fall will definitely fall some day and will never rise again. You are a shame to mankind. So, throughout your time with your ex, she never did just one good that will make you pity her. You are the type of man that bewitch his wife in other not to have more than him. Women should beware of a man like you.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by linusbnn(m): 6:53am On Dec 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

You are born to lose because your ex will shame you. You are full of wickedness of the heart nd jealousy. God help you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.