Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

The Corrupting Effect Of Internet Scammers On Young Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Corrupting Effect Of Internet Scammers On Young Girls (759 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Corrupting Effect Of Internet Scammers On Young Girls by ebby9z(m): 12:39am On Dec 19, 2016
Many reasons contribute to the moral decay especially amongst our young girls. Here, I'm going to focus on the cataclysmic effect of Internet Scamming (Yahoo Yahoo) on our young girls.
Young girls today are quite different from theyoung girls 20, 10 years ago. Many young girls today have become very exposed to sexuality, indirect prostitution and materialism. You see Facebook posts like "More of xxxx's D**k in my P***y as he celebrates his birthday today" so shocking! Note that by "young girls, " I'm referring to secondary school leavers and freshers and sophomores in universities not mature ladies.
Now, where do yahoo boys come in? These girls, mostly in their pubescent age when the breasts are developed and body becomes nubile attract males. Now many of these males are likely to be Yahoo boys who just wanna taste from the fresh fruit and due to the rush of undeserving flow of cash some Yahoo boys receive, they stop at nothing to lavish money on these girls: the buy them expensive phones, take them to clubs, buy costly drinks and pour on the floor to impress...among other things. These girls get used to this life of ostentation and luxury and immediately set a standard for themselves. Dont dare ask her out if you don't "do game" and don't "cash out" periodically.
Have you not seen a 100l girl boasting she can't date a guy who doesn't drive a car? Or boast of her boyfriend who drives a Venza. And you start to wonder what kind of lifestyle a girl in her teens have gotten exposed to. These girls then start exhibiting haughty dispositions even to their parents. (Her boyfriend might be richer than her father)
However, my concern here is the dangers lurking behind the luxury life. The danger of being used for ritualistic purposes, (ask anybody from Lautech), danger of unwanted pregnancies and STDs - the guys usually dump them anyway, academic failure and lack of focus in terms of career.
I'm not certain it's about to go away soon. Actually I see it getting worse. We can only pray for our sisters and daughters.
Why don't we have this on FP to sensitize our teenage users on NL
Re: The Corrupting Effect Of Internet Scammers On Young Girls by blessedvisky(m): 1:56am On Dec 19, 2016
Hmm true. Let's stop this one

Meanwhile pls Nairalanders visit https://www.nairaland.com/3526569/please-not-invest-coingiveawaybot-scam. See the face of a scammer duping other Nigerians there online.
Say no to scammers. Together we can stop scammers
Re: The Corrupting Effect Of Internet Scammers On Young Girls by Lordswazz(m): 2:17am On Dec 19, 2016
Its quite pathetic, but i don't think it would be totally fair just blaming it on yahoo guys. C'mon, it's the internet age. A girl who has never met any big spending G-guy in her life can still go wayward and become all materialistic if she is the easy-to-be-influenced type.
Everyday she's being bombarded with pictures of the luxurious lifestyles of celebrities on social media and the likes, and then woooza, she hears in her school that they're arranging a bus to pick some fresh bloods for 'entertainment' at a politician's party...50k for the night and a 10k 'thanks-for-coming' gift.
These our politicians have done more in making young girls materialistic than Tariq with his CAPS LOCK.

2 Likes

Re: The Corrupting Effect Of Internet Scammers On Young Girls by majorbravo: 2:38am On Dec 19, 2016
True that OP, another culprit is Nigerianwood or Nolywood or whatever its called. Ladies see these movies and think life is that easy.

In some of these movies, Some wretched illiterate guy would push dirt-carts for 10 movie years and get hit on by the President's daughter and in 3 days(also in movie time), he already owns 5 houses in Eko Atlantic. So they expect everyman to fit similar profile. If Movies were meant to be taken as a true representation of society like Nigerian girls believe, why did the Nigerian President's daughter marry a Billionaire?
Re: The Corrupting Effect Of Internet Scammers On Young Girls by teepea(m): 6:43am On Dec 19, 2016
Ask Anybody from Lautech dat what?? angry angry angry
You will just wantu b making someone angry on Monday morning.

1 Like

Re: The Corrupting Effect Of Internet Scammers On Young Girls by ebby9z(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
teepea:
Ask Anybody from Lautech dat what?? angry angry angry
You will just wantu b making someone angry on Monday morning.
Oya, no vex grin grin grin
Re: The Corrupting Effect Of Internet Scammers On Young Girls by ebby9z(m): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
majorbravo:
True that OP, another culprit is Nigerianwood or Nolywood or whatever its called. Ladies see these movies and think life is that easy.

In some of these movies, Some wretched illiterate guy would push dirt-carts for 10 movie years and get hit on by the President's daughter and in 3 days(also in movie time), he already owns 5 houses in Eko Atlantic. So they expect everyman to fit similar profile. If Movies were meant to be taken as a true representation of society like Nigerian girls believe, why did the Nigerian President's daughter marry a Billionaire?

You're right. Too much fantasies and unrealistic expectations inspired by TV

(1) (Reply)

Must See!!! A Town In Australia Is Called Fucking / How Can I Go Back To 2016 / Let Your Android Phone Pay You Daily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.