Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

See How Students Learn In The North West With No Learning Facilities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How Students Learn In The North West With No Learning Facilities (450 Views)

How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) / How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Students Learn In The North West With No Learning Facilities by tolumanzy: 7:52am On Dec 19, 2016
Nigeria government should see this and try to reform the education system in the north west
the sit on the ground to learn no desk no class all rugged to study and you expect them to be future leaders
future leaders don't learn like this! I am a serving corper in Kebbi state YAURI this are some pictures of the little school I visited in Yauri on a CDs project I got to see this and I don't want to be the only person to see this... please let's make a change please nairaland share this... let's make a change they need help I am Adelusi tolulope Nicholas my state code is KB/16a/0043

Re: See How Students Learn In The North West With No Learning Facilities by HQuadreal: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2016
Nigeria Sha.
Re: See How Students Learn In The North West With No Learning Facilities by psucc(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2016
Which are they learning - Shari'a or Western education?
I am sure for such attention, it must be a Koranic education.
Re: See How Students Learn In The North West With No Learning Facilities by tolumanzy: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2016
it isn't sharia they are learning western education but the problem is that their government don't value education they really don't value it but we wanna make a change

(1) (Reply)

Thinkerspool Book Club Anniversary / Microsoft MB2-715 Latest Exam Material / History Of Communication And Technology Giant 'NOKIA'. The Fall And The Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.