Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? (16090 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Larrydee(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2005
Yuck! I hate flabs around the stomach area maybe the consequence of over feeding. Stretch marks puts me off as well!
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by hotangel2(f): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2005
Crap!... *immitates ur post*... puck... han 8 plabs jaround the stomach area. Hunnie, u do not wanna hear me immitate u. Infact ehh.. Lemme get outta here before i start summin i don't wanna start. Hopefully someone starts it for me.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by IAH(f): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2005
Hottie, are you saying there's nothing wrong with flabs around the stomach area?
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by hotangel2(f): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2005
That's not what i am saying hun. It just makes me sick having to read soo many stuffs about what men hate about women.

Seems like it's the guys that aren't contended. Judging from just the post on this forum.. 97% seems to focus on the Flaws of women! What is it gan na? Is it because we don't talk about their flaws!

Wait, don't chop me raw.. i am not saying the flabs are okay. I wouldn't advice any girl to move arround with muffins (those things hanging out your stomach parts.

No one gets it.. why don't i shut up now.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by IAH(f): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2005
I understand you, HA. Don't think I do not. What you said is true, I thought you meant something else before.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by seeni4ever(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2005
i hate visible tatoo on women, women with big belly, generally overweight women. YUk tongue
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by afro: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2005
yep i know nobody is perfect( although obviously people like vexxie and snazzydawn are closer to the realm of physical perfection than others smiley we should take care of ourselves.many ladies have these flabs and bulging tummies because of their addiction to tantalisers,mr biggs,sweet sensation e.t.c and their phobia for anything that requires physical execise.some would call it laziness.to compound issues they keep wearing these tight and revealing tops that expose their pirelli torso.abeggi call a spade a spade,those flabs are disgusting. i await the missiles with stoic calm.ciao cool
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Bilspop(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2005
Different strokes for different folks. Anyway, i simply hate flabs on girls. Alongside, i dont like overweights. Sretchmarks and big 'yansh' are also part of my turn offs in females.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by seyefar(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2005
NL guy's these gals go shop una one day oohhhh but that's a nice one...
personally lies,flabs and overwheight are my turn off...
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by lauryn(f): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2005
who r u guys to hate on women with flabby belly or stretch marks? unh, so r u trying to say if a lady got everything u ever wanted, just because of some stretch marks, u wouldnt go 4 her.
Come on, lets be realistic here. Most women got these features, so deal with it
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by raregroove(m): 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2005
Oversized ladies, facial bush, love handles, stretch marks, strange hairdo & pot bellies
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by rilla64: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2005
This is d kinda topic am down for. i dont like it when women have spots on their hands and feet in essence if the hands & feet aint proper... then
No Deal!
I dont like pot bellies too!
Dont hate me am just being real.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Scorpio(f): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2005
hmmm
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Seun(m): 2:56am On Dec 05, 2005
It would have been better to use our energy to talk about what we like. It is always best to look at things from the positive angle!

2 Likes

Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by raregroove(m): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2005
Seun:

It would have been better to use our energy to talk about what we like. It is always best to look at things from the positive angle!

I'm afraid that I don't concur. There's nothing wrong in expressing our dislikes in addition to our likes, women can learn from both angles...
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Seun(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2005
The only thing they can learn from this discussion is how to go for plastic surgery. Feminists in the house, why don't you speak up here? wink
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by raregroove(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2005
Seun:

The only thing they can learn from this discussion is how to go for plastic surgery. Feminists in the house, why don't you speak up here? wink

This has nothing to do with Feminism, we've simply provided opinions to a straight foward question. We do not have to employ a strait-laced approach to this topic, we are free-thinkers, let democracy prevail...
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by IAH(f): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2005
Flabs...stretch marks...flabs...stretch marks...blah blah blah!!! angry angry angry   
I think we need a thread for what physical features turn us off in men too!
It's funny how most of the men here will end up marrying women with enormous flabs and the kind of stretch marks that my friend calls "Ara" (Lightning). tongue
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by hotangel2(f): 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2005
IAh leave them alone now. let them be talking... doing their mouth like typewriter. Leave them jare.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by goodguy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2005
What's wrong is she's got flabs or a pot belly? If she's beautiful and has a nice stature (like lizzy), no problem. What really turns me off is when a lady is (too) hairy. Or if she's got a bad mouth/body odour.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by otokx(m): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2005
potruding bumps in the stomach region. i think the ladies eat too much eba then they do not like drinking water, to make it worse they wear body hugs and ooooooooooooh it just crawls under my skin to see all those folds.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by yemstrad(f): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2005
I guess we are just over flogging the issue here. We need say what our ladies should watch about themselves, so that they can continue to satisfy us as the queens they are. in short, flabs and overweight are not OK. smiley
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by ijebuman(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2005
@@hot-angel, IAH
i do agree that there seems to be quite a few threads here about the ladies but i think it's a great way to find out what we men like and dislike, as its unlikely your partner will tell you, so don't take it personal..

Been overweight is definitely a turn off for me
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by hotangel2(f): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes Ain't nobody taking nun personal. Seems to be quite a few Hunnie, search well. There are lots and lots.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by ijebuman(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2005
hot-angel:

rolleyes rolleyes Ain't nobody taking nun personal. Seems to be quite a few Hunnie, search well. There are lots and lots.

cheesy I'm sure they are but thats the only one from me
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by IAH(f): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2005
I still maintain that most of the guys talking here will end up marrying women with the so-called flabs.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by chillin(f): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2005
mehnn!!! wahala dey ooo!! juss watch all thez guyz talkin... gurlzz don't mind them ooo they all hav pot bellez!! hey guyz.tell me whoz gatt hez 6 packs goin on!! not juss that!! biceps, triceps, chest, lats, shoulders..... everythang.... coz y'all juss runnin your mouths!!!!! soo who??
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by hotangel2(f): 12:15am On Dec 07, 2005
None of em. None at all. They are just straight like Letter I. And they r looking for a girl with figure 8. If you r soo bold and u know u have six packs, with no muffins in ur stomach. Post ur goddamn picture!

If you are saying u cant date a gurl with muffins.. Hunnie.. lemme see how the fxck u look!
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Scorpio(f): 3:44am On Dec 07, 2005
Hot pls ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy y y'all got to make her upset naw? cheesy
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by hotangel2(f): 4:03am On Dec 07, 2005
They didn't upset me. I just hate it when someone that knows s/he ain't all that wants something/someone that is ALL THAT!! Like hello?? Have u checked urself out?? smiley
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by tiwa(f): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2005
You lot that are complaining, many of ur girlfriends have stretch marks. I lie............ I tell u the tinniest girls have stretch marks... so what the hell are u talking about. Not everyone have this thing we're talking about. if u don't fine but if u do it is natural. It is not a disease is it? Though u might complain about the fat or whatever but then stretch mark 4get it ok.............. Guys u too u do have it u know..................... Stop!!!!!!!!
Girls don't mind them. Girls Don't go extra miles to satisfy this guys 'cos sometimes they don't worth it....
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by raregroove(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2005
tiwa:

You lot that are complaining, many of your girlfriends have stretch marks. I lie............ I tell u the tinniest girls have stretch marks... so what the hell are u talking about. Not everyone have this thing we're talking about. if u don't fine but if u do it is natural. It is not a disease is it? Though u might complain about the fat or whatever but then stretch mark 4get it ok.............. Guys u too u do have it u know..................... Stop!!!!!!!!
Girls don't mind them. Girls Don't go extra miles to satisfy this guys 'because sometimes they don't worth it....

I don't understand what the fuss is all about, we are merely stating the truth as we see it, this is our view, we don't have to alter our view(s) to suit you - I wouldn't start to tolerate stretch marks or bad breath for example, just because you think otherwise. If you were to tell me that you dislike oversize men or men who sport pot bellies, then that is your view & it is one which you are entitled to, who am I to begin to preach to you for an acceptance?

Or where you expecting us to say that we had no dislikes? If there are girls that like to sport beards or pot bellies, then that's their prerogative, if they find men who like them that way, then so be it; I certainly won't be fishing from that pond - now that's my view & my prerogative, if I may add!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Could This Be The Worst Stretch Mark On A Girls Bumbum / Game Of Thrones Episode 2 Leaks With Arya and Gendry Sex Scene ( Photos ) / Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.