Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,392 members, 7,850,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Saraki Celebrates His Birthday Wit 72 Ist Class Kwara Indigenes,Many Given Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Celebrates His Birthday Wit 72 Ist Class Kwara Indigenes,Many Given Job (347 Views)

Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / See Customize APC Cake A Core APC Supporter In Delta Celebrated His Birthday Wit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Celebrates His Birthday Wit 72 Ist Class Kwara Indigenes,Many Given Job by broseme: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2016
Senate President Bukola Saraki is 54yrs.To clebratee his birthday,he hosted 72 Kwara indigenes who made first class honours from different universities.Below is what he said....

'To celebrate my birthday, I hosted 72 Kwara indigenes who made first class honours from different universities.

I decided to host these students to encourage and remind them that the best resource we have in Nigeria is not Oil, Gold or Tantalite but Human Capital, I assured them that I will continue to use my position to improve the human capital resource with any opportunity I find.

Delighted that some of my friends decided to give automatic employment to some of the graduants, to start in January. I encourage others that might want to celebrate me to consider extending helping hand especially to young entrepreneurs who focus on Made In Nigeria goods and services. Thank you'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/saraki-hosts-72-ist-class-kwara.html?m=1

Re: Saraki Celebrates His Birthday Wit 72 Ist Class Kwara Indigenes,Many Given Job by Mynd44: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Saraki Celebrates His Birthday Wit 72 Ist Class Kwara Indigenes,Many Given Job by Jayson1: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2016
Happy birthday to the handsome boss. You're doing a good job by checkmating the 74 years old general ugly movement.

I'll always support you anyday, anytime.

Many more years.
Re: Saraki Celebrates His Birthday Wit 72 Ist Class Kwara Indigenes,Many Given Job by morbeta(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2016
Saraki, Buhari are Capricorns........

(1) (Reply)

Behind The Rise Of Boko Haram (video) / Kano Govt. Suspends Director, 9 Others Over Salary Fraud / BREAKING: 136 Nigerian Police Officers Awarded Medals In Faraway Somalia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.