Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday (4981 Views)

President Buhari’s Letter To Saraki On Benue Killings (Full Text) / Kwara State Civil Servant Charged To Court For Criticizing Bukola Saraki On FB / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by metronaija2: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari felicitates with the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki on the occasion of his 54th birthday anniversary on December 19, 2016.

In a goodwill message to the celebrant, the President describes the Senate President as "one of the most influential politicians of our time who has made tremendous impact on the country."

President Buhari notes that Senator Saraki has successfully kept the memory of his late father alive by identifying with the grassroots in his home state.

While wishing the Senate President many more prosperous years ahead, the President calls for closer cooperation between the executive and the legislature to ensure the smooth implementation of government policies and programmes.

According to President Buhari, despite the principle of separation of powers, both arms of government should be united in the promotion of the common good of the people.

He notes that whatever differences that may occasionally arise between the two branches of government should not be allowed to compromise their common goals of promoting the greater progress and development of Nigeria.

GARBA SHEHU
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
December 19, 2016

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/buhari-congratulates-saraki-on-his-54th.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by toyibhabib: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Alignment and realignment. I just pray the end of the no lost love ushers good governance
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by DONSMITH123(m): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
HBD Saraki
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by jejemanito: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tinubu be like

Bubu I thought you promised me you'll deal with Saraki sad

Is that how you use to do?
sad sad

grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by fratermathy(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2016

Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by HQuadreal: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hmm Saraki.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by deebrain(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
I also congratulate him.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by Donald7610: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
You don't have any choice
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by ayatt(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
sarakiiii
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by nerodenero: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
toyibhabib:
Alignment and realignment. I just pray the end of the boost love ushers good governance
Polithiefcians are too corrupt to make room for good governance. Buhari's sudden love for Sarakill is simply because of the Former VP and Mr. Froggy. The battle of 2019 has commenced.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by tunde1200(m): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
Happy birthday to my honourable senator Bukola Saraki.

Them no fit do you anything.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by Zadzin: 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
deebrain:
I also congratulate him.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
I felicitate with him. Wishing him many more happy years ahead.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by Querty(m): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
But dis isn't fair, Buhari congratulating Saraki @54 and He couldn't even say 'hi' to Jonathan on his birthday.

meanwhile, Jonathan congratulated Buhari on his birthday...

oh, I forgot!! he had f9 in reasoning(maths)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
Birth certificate or I dontbelieveit grin
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Don Saraki!

One of the most cunning politicians in Nigeria. We Kwarans know him very well.

Other Nigerians beware! He has ONLY HIS own interests at heart.

I see him going places... Smart man

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by Egware007(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Only God will help us
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by Kog45(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
soletar:
Don Saraki!

One of the most cunning politicians in Nigeria. We Kwarans know him very well.

Other Nigerians beware! He has ONLY HIS own interests at heart
pls keep your advice coz we already knew that all Nigeria politicians are cunny inclusive Tinubu your role model!sorry our role model.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kog45:
pls keep your advice coz we already knew that all Nigeria politicians are cunny inclusive Tinubu your role model!sorry our role model.

Where did you infer Tinubu is my role model? If your low IQ can't make you comprehend my post, then don't mention me.

Thanks and have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by okofians(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Happy birthday to the Waziri of ilorin....Slayer of Jagaban.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by Blaqchild4eva(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Happy Birthday Our Amiable Senate President.... Long Life and Prosperity
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by Johnnyessence(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
Happy birthday to the one and only the most corrupted senate president. All your predecessors have done that too but your own his alleged forgery and corruption. Am praying for you saraki when you are out of party politics you will surely regret your actions in embezzling tax payers money. You will surely give account of what you do in putting series of poor breed to suffering in your state and in your constituency. I pray for you for sound health so that when the fearful ones are there they will teach you how to play politics and represent their constituencies. I pray for your end in politics cos' you have been the cankerworm of corruption in our nation. Long life in your loot but soon nemesis will catch you cos' you are providing dividend of looting to our incoming youth. All they know is about how to loot the treasury.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by Kingbuhari(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Why all this political criminals and clowns come be my birthday mates... nawa ooo Buhari December , her daughter December now our rogue Senate president December, mama why u no endure more 6days so I won't share the same birthday month with this criminals... meanwhile happy birthday Dr saraki
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by doctokwus: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
If i continue saying how i feel about PMB presently,i wud become an alcoholic.So let me just keep my peace.
Its well,God knows best.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by seguntijan(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
My sympathy to @Mbuhari
Trying to Make things right in the midst of fantastic wrongs is indeed a very tedious job.
In my opinion, I think Nigeria should find a system of government that would work for her, joining other democratic world shouldn't be by force ,our understanding of democracy is nothing but Legislative, executive and judicial rumbles in WrestleMania style. Ideally by God's standards, 3 arms should be more productive than the natural 2 arms, in Nigeria 3 arms are turning to 3 catastrophes or what WWE calls handicap match of 3 men tag team, mixtures of light and darkness, no agreement, no synergy, no walking together and therefore no forward movement.
On the other hand, there are more Nigerians who derive joy in the failure of this Nation than those who are positive about her progression. We need to reverse this trend. So many are short sighted by partisanship, these ones do not see beyond success of their party in any election, no GOVERNANCE in view, just grab the gorvenment house and stay confused.
How can we grow if we don't apply statesmanship attitudes in our latent competitive acts.
The ulterior motives of NASS far exceed their PATRIOTISM.
We need more of national character Reformation which is necessary for national building.
Let's stop looking for opportunities to chop and start looking for opportunities to rebuild, national building is neither a one man's show nor a day's job. Failure of any gorvenment is a national failure
To be continued.....>
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by lereinter(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
saraki only him
former assistant to obasanjo
eight years gov
senator and senate president
too much
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by Kog45(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
ote author=soletar post=52068322]

Where did you infer Tinubu is my role model? If your low IQ can't make you comprehend my post, then don't mention me.

Thanks and have a nice day![/quote]
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by Kog45(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
soletar:

Thanks and have a nice day!
Easy Mr high IQ if u don't want to be mentioned then get out of here
Re: Buhari Congratulates Saraki On His 54th Birthday by TijaniAbu: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
lereinter:
saraki only him

former assistant to obasanjo

eight years gov

senator and senate president

too much

Saraki, a medical doctor and successful career politician

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Presents N146bn 2018 Budget Estimates And Appropriate Bill / Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People / USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.