Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio (6095 Views)

PDP Governors Meet Over Wike, ‘Packaging’ Dankwambo For Presidency / Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS / Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Any attempt to forcefully remove Wike from office will lead more trouble. Wike is like Tompolo
and where is tompolo today
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by kcnwaigbo: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
ddippset:
its either you didn't read my post or you didn't comprehend. lemme simplify. If the inec officials mentioned in that tape ended up getting killed, wike would be a goner today. an inec official getting killed is not a pipeline getting blown up. yes a dsp was killed but nobody was caught on tape threatening to kill the dsp. and I stated clearly, a state of emergency cannot be declared. so what is eating you up? what is tickling you?
Stop been naive, Buhari does not have the power to declare a state of emergency in any state without approval from 2/3 of the Senate. It dosent matter what Wike does or does not do he will never get it.
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by ddippset(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Stop been naive, Buhari does not have the power to declare a state of emergency in any state without approval from 2/3 of the Senate. It dosent matter what Wike does or does not do he will never get it.
you're the one who's being naive. if a governor is found guilty of murdering an inec official who came to conduct elections in his state, that governor will be prosecuted immediately. immunity does not cover that. the deputy governor takes over. if there's any breakdown of order as a result, the president has every right to declare emergency before going back to senate for approval.
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by Adminisher: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
Milonis:
That won't be a good idea, trust me. There's enough tension and restlessness in the country. The FG should do well and chill

You are arguing for the state of emergency when you say this . Buhari's Government is not afraid of conflict.

It's just like my son telling me there will be trouble if I punish him for a misdemeanor that he committed.
That is the day the house will come down on everybody
Anybody who wants to lose his precious life for Wike can pick the gauntlet. That tape is evidence admissible in any international court.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by kcnwaigbo: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
ddippset:
you're the one who's being naive. if a governor is found guilty of murdering an inec official who came to conduct elections in his state, that governor will be prosecuted immediately. immunity does not cover that. the deputy governor takes over. if there's any breakdown of order as a result, the president has every right to declare emergency before going back to senate for approval.
Stop displaying your ignorance, the president cannot declare a state of emergency without Senate approval. The declaration of a state of emergency still does not mean the governor has been removed from office.The only way to remove a governor from office is through impeachment!! Imagine the sort of ignoramuses that argue politics with me.

SOE only gives the president powers to directly rule a state during the emergency period.It does not remove the elected officials. Dariye returned to office after the six months emergency rule in plateau state.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by kcnwaigbo: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Adminisher:

You are arguing for the state of emergency when you say this . Buhari's Government is not afraid of conflict.

It's just like my son telling me there will be trouble if I punish him for a misdemeanor that he committed.
That is the day the house will come down on everybody
Anybody who wants to lose his precious life for Wike can pick the gauntlet. That tape is evidence admissible in any international court.
The same way you people made noise with the Niger Delta militants and now there are back in the creeks and the army are powerless to stop them.Wike would only be removed in your fantasy.No amount of election rigging will stop him from been reelected in 2019

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by Adminisher: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The same way you people made noise with the Niger Delta militants and now there are back in the creeks and the army are powerless to stop them.Wike would only be removed in your fantasy.No amount of election rigging will stop him from been reelected in 2019

Niger Delta militants are not back to any creeks.
A few guys are blowing pipelines and running away. My late grandmother could have done more than that at the age of 78

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by kcnwaigbo: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Adminisher:

Niger Delta militants are not back to any creeks.
A few guys are blowing pipelines and running away. My late grandmother could have done more than that at the age of 78
Lolz a few guys have pushed the Nigerian economy into recession. Am sure your late grandmother achieved that

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by slivertongue: 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
i dont believe this story
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by ddippset(m): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Stop displaying your ignorance, the president cannot declare a state of emergency without Senate approval. The declaration of a state of emergency still does not mean the governor has been removed from office.The only way to remove a governor from office is through impeachment!! Imagine the sort of ignoramuses that argue politics with me.

SOE only gives the president powers to directly rule a state during the emergency period.It does not remove the elected officials. Dariye returned to office after the six months emergency rule in plateau state.
stop being such a pain in the backside, you are only imagining things and answering all by yourself. what iam saying is not so ambiguous. the immunity clause does not cover murder. if a governor a found guilty of murder while in office he gets prosecuted, and the deputy takes over. if there's a breakdown of order or a constitutional crisis arises a SOE is declared and the senate cant do jack. gerrit? so stop haggling with me like some seller of melon.
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by kcnwaigbo: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2016
ddippset:
stop being such a pain in the backside, you are only imagining things and answering all by yourself. what iam saying is not so ambiguous. the immunity clause does not cover murder. if a governor a found guilty of murder while in office he gets prosecuted, and the deputy takes over. if there's a breakdown of order or a constitutional crisis arises a SOE is declared and the senate cant do jack. gerrit? so stop haggling with me like some seller of melon.
Stop been silly.As Long as a Governor is in office he cannot be prosecuted for any crime including murder. The immunity clause is absolute and covers all crimes.If however a Governor is clearly seen to have committed a grave crime,the state house of Assembly will be pressured to impeach him.But as long as a Governor is still in office he is immune from all criminal and civil prosecutions including murder. Section 308 is very clear,it makes no exceptions.The immunity is complete and absolute.

If the Senate can't do that what is stopping Buhari from declaring a SOE and removing Fayose and Wike from office since he has absolute powers.!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by ddippset(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Stop been silly.As Long as a Governor is in office he cannot be prosecuted for any crime including murder. The immunity clause is absolute and covers all crimes.If however a Governor is clearly seen to have committed a grave crime,the state house of Assembly will be pressured to impeach him.But as long as a Governor is still in office he is immune from all criminal and civil prosecutions including murder. Section 308 is very clear,it makes no exceptions.The immunity is complete and absolute.

If the Senate can't do that what is stopping Buhari from declaring a SOE and removing Fayose and Wike from office since he has absolute powers.!!!
why would the president remove Fayose and Wike or want to remove them? see why I keep saying you just keep imagining things? has the president ever said he wants to remove fayose and wike? don't believe everything you hear at a newspaper stand or a motor park. its clear, very clear that you listen to a lot of gossip. this wike worship and buhari dislike have been so indoctrinated into you, you can't be trusted anymore to use your uncommon common sense. wike is just lucky none of those inec officials mentioned in that tape ended up getting killed. you for know say there are a million and one interpretations to one constitution.
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by richidinho(m): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin why don't you ask your almighty commander-in-chief to just give one order and all the blowing up of pipelines will stop.You are the chest beater.A DSP was killed so Buhari should go ahead and attempt to declare a SOE lets see.Wike will remain Governor until 2023 and there is nothing Buhari can do about it.

You guys take things for granted, we are waiting
Infact there will be no rivers state in Nigeria Map again for APC to govern
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by kcnwaigbo: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2016
ddippset:
why would the president remove Fayose and Wike or want to remove them? see why I keep saying you just keep imagining things? has the president ever said he wants to remove fayose and wike? don't believe everything you hear at a newspaper stand or a motor park. its clear, very clear that you listen to a lot of gossip. this wike worship and buhari dislike have been so indoctrinated into you, you can't be trusted anymore to use your uncommon common sense. wike is just lucky none of those inec officials mentioned in that tape ended up getting killed. you for know say there are a million and one interpretations to one constitution.
My dear even if the entire INEC officials in Rivers state are killed, there is nothing Buhari can do!!! It is his job in the first place to provide security as the commander in chief
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by ddippset(m): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

My dear even if the entire INEC officials in Rivers state are killed, there is nothing Buhari can do!!! It is his job in the first place to provide security as the commander in chief
there you go again, trying to twist issues. the key words are "KILLED BY WIKE". that's what I said, if they are killed by wike. so nothing Buhari can do abi? okay.
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by kcnwaigbo: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2016
ddippset:
there you go again, trying to twist issues. the key words are "KILLED BY WIKE". that's what I said, if they are killed by wike. so nothing Buhari can do abi? okay.

Why should wike kill INEC oficials?Of course people will police their votes in 2019.Anyone whether an inec official that wants to rig will be dealth appropriately and there is nothing Buhari can do about it

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by ddippset(m): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Why should wike kill INEC oficials?Of course people will police their votes in 2019.Anyone whether an inec official that wants to rig will be dealth appropriately and there is nothing Buhari can do about it
yes, that's how you all go, yapping all day and all night on nairaland, if Buhari this, if Buhari that! when Buhari does one small thing now you will hear . Buhari is a tyrant, Buhari does not respect the rule of law, ICC come o Buhari has killed us, Buhari should go and fight book haram, Buhari is killing civilians. any politician whether you are governor or anybody and you want to sponsor militants and criminals or you want to threaten inec officials, 28,000 will be small this time. by the time the full federal power descends on you, you will no longer be crying in AIT and channels, you will run to CNN and aljaezeera. what rubbish!
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by kcnwaigbo: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2016
ddippset:
yes, that's how you all go, yapping all day and all night on nairaland, if Buhari this, if Buhari that! when Buhari does one small thing now you will hear . Buhari is a tyrant, Buhari does not respect the rule of law, ICC come o Buhari has killed us, Buhari should go and fight book haram, Buhari is killing civilians. any politician whether you are governor or anybody and you want to sponsor militants and criminals or you want to threaten inec officials, 28,000 will be small this time. by the time the full federal power descends on you, you will no longer be crying in AIT and channels, you will run to CNN and aljaezeera. what rubbish!

Maybe when Buhari uses full federal might to stop the blowing up of pipelines and restore our economy,i will begin to take him serious!! Toothless bull dog of a president
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by ddippset(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

he has already been bursted on tape threatening. the file will be in the freezer waiting for him. shay na immunity. the immunity will finish one day. the only luck he has is that none of those inec officials mentioned got killed. you for know say all these small small militants wey dey give you mind for nairaland na boys scout dem be.
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by kcnwaigbo: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2016
ddippset:
he has already been bursted on tape threatening. the file will be in the freezer waiting for him. shay na immunity. the immunity will finish one day. the only luck he has is that none of those inec officials mentioned got killed. you for know say all these small small militants wey dey give you mind for nairaland na boys scout dem be.

continue to wait untilmay 29 2023.That is the day the immunity will finish.From there he will be heading to the senate tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by ddippset(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Maybe when Buhari uses full federal might to stop the blowing up of pipelines and restore our economy,i will begin to take him serious!! Toothless bull dog of a president
nor be when den blow the pipeline they go run enter inside your room. let them come out and blow the pipeline and fight now. why do they blow and run inside the creek or inside your one room? let them come out with their weapons and fave the government now. they won't last a heartbeat I swear.
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by ddippset(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

continue to wait untilmay 29 2023.That is the day the immunity will finish.From there he will be heading to the senate tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
and Senate has immunity too abi? APC will rule till 2060. any Governor who fuccks up, even in his wheel chair at 100 years he will be death with severely.
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by kcnwaigbo: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2016
ddippset:
nor be when den blow the pipeline they go run enter inside your room. let them come out and blow the pipeline and fight now. why do they blow and run inside the creek or inside your one room? let them come out with their weapons and fave the government now. they won't last a heartbeat I swear.

It is the Job of Buhari to stop them from blowing the pipelines in the first place. If Buhari cant stop them from blowing up pipelines how on earth do you want me to take him serious? He should use this federal might you have been boasting since the beginning of this thread to crush them
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by kcnwaigbo: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2016
ddippset:
and Senate has immunity too abi? APC will rule till 2060. any Governor who fuccks up, even in his wheel chair at 100 years he will be death with severely.

and your Buhari will rule forever with immunity baa? Abeg how old are you exactly?
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by ddippset(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

kcnwaigbo:

It is the Job of Buhari to stop them from blowing the pipelines in the first place. If Buhari cant stop them from blowing up pipelines how on earth do you want me to take him serious? He should use this federal might you have been boasting since the beginning of this thread to crush them
kcnwaigbo:

he can't stop them because he can't blow them off without bringing down your entire village as well. then you will cry to ICC. let them blow the pipe and wait na.
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by ddippset(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

and your Buhari will rule forever with immunity baa? Abeg how old are you exactly?
I said APC will rule till 2060. do you have Parkinson's disease or what? why do you keep twisting my comments?
Re: BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio by kcnwaigbo: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
ddippset:
I said APC will rule till 2060. do you have Parkinson's disease or what? why do you keep twisting my comments?

okay then,we will continue this discussion in 2060 then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Disses Nigeria On Twitter, Gets Epic Clapback From A Nigerian (photo) / Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku / Livestock Transformation Development Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.