Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin (43895 Views)

CBN May Increase Interest Rate Soon / CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin For Transactions - NDIC / Nigeria’s CBN To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin For Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by Caseless: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
herzern:

It seems you are knowledgeable.

Do you trade in it?

Enlighten me..The numerous unwarranted mentions I received for that post is alarminq.

grin Just like MMM adherents, bitcoin or cryptonites don't want anyone to preach it's volatility.
With that said, I think 21 million of bitcoins are going to be mined ever and most of this figure have been mined; with this in place and increased demand and relevance of the digital currency, the value soar every week. In the last 3 weeks , it has grown by 9%.
I was once into it, but my resource person europe dropped the business and joined aviation college*sad*. There's a projection that 17-2018, 1btc=$1400 Again to get the fund across was a challenge here. The bdc guys would charge you to make deposit an account at blackmarket rate. So many challenges, but it's lucrative if you can take risk. I've stopped for now until i'm sure who's gonna be on the other side and when enough funds is available.
I implore you to trade it and you won't have time for NL.

1 Like

Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by lanzar: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
as at this morning I checked, 1 bitcoin = $789....
anyway, the price of bitcoin is determine by the law of demand so definitely, it can decrease and also increase but for the last few months, it has seen a significant increase in.
bitcoin can be purchase from exchangers and any other sellers but beware of some of these fraudsters.
the easiest way to get more bitcoin is to invest it in HYIPs ( u av 2 b careful), mlm, ponzi schemes, mining companies and so on.
to knw more abt bitcoin and soem of these investments, whatsapp me on 07030755142

Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by Adextaiwo48(m): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
StOla:
Does bitcoin need the approval of CBN to begin with?

It's like saying the ministry of health may approve eating of food.

Don't be ignorant... Legalising it means you'll be able to exchange bitcoins for naira in banks
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by HomeOfMe(f): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
These our so-called leaders are just funny. Does Bitcoin even need their approval,they want to feel important-as if they're working,awon olodo.

3 Likes

Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by platodeen(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
eph12:

http://www.nta.ng/news/economy1/20161218-nigerias-cbn-may-legalise-use-bitcoin-transactions/

It is as if this Ibrahim guy is clueless. Ever introducing bit coin is tantamount to introducing MMM cos it is only on dat platform dat d use of bit coin is stated n recognized officially in Africa. It is only on MMM platform (site) dat bit coin had been made officially possible throughout Africa I.e no other site/ platform offers such.
N if journalist need know about t, they have to read t up on d MMM site. I lie?
IF ALL I SAID IS A LIE OR VERBOSE, I BEG SHARE BUT IF IT IS D TRUTH, PLEASE I NEED 1000 LIKES

2 Likes

Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by stonekc(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Abeg what is dis bitcoin and aw can one get it
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by ELPablochapo: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
i sell bitcoin , any amount
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by back2sender: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Drabeey:
Mumu people, so una una no know say bitcoin can be hacked to favour people who wants it? using of virtual currency. Yeye innovation sha full everywhere.

Anyways

Drabeey was HERE
No mind the magas dem, meanwhile make i dash Mugu Mumu MALU (MMM) TELL CAPTION TODAY.

Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by ndcide(m): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
mildflame:

Bush man talk
Haba... Why did you say so.
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by Toks2008(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
jamalnation:
Bitcoin tinz on my mind

In as much as I respect Seun for his tenacity I have my reservations concerning his autocracy when it comes to objectivity.

Anytime I look at Rule 16 of naira land and I see forex and crypto currency on the list I kept wondering which part of the world Seun belongs to.

2 Likes

Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by LOVEGINO(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
eph12:

Last I checked 1btc=$798
1btc is projected to be worth $1000 by 2018

It's getting more and more expensive to invest in it. The earlier the better
it will be higher than that because as of 18 November 2016 bitcoin was sold @ the rate of $739.
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by OneangleFarms(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
bitcoin is easy to accumulate abeg.. Nigeria will never be able to trade with it for now.. You can buy and sell with bitcoin in Europe/ America /
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by ahms12(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
I sell btc @525.call/ chat 08063226059
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by OneangleFarms(m): 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
my brother you re right... as everything land crash.. na so bitcoin land crash oh.. but people still believe in it sha.. just that most investment sites turned out to be a big scam/fraud. many invested in them with bitcoin and lost it all at the end of the day. I made quite a lot of cash from buying and selling .. I pray for a better opportunity by 2017.. Amen

platodeen:

It is as if this Ibrahim guy is clueless. Ever introducing bit coin is tantamount to introducing MMM cos it is only on dat platform dat d use of bit coin is stated n recognized officially in Africa. It is only on MMM platform (site) dat bit coin had been made officially possible throughout Africa I.e no other site/ platform offers such.
N if journalist need know about t, they have to read t up on d MMM site. I lie?
IF ALL I SAID IS A LIE OR VERBOSE, I BEG SHARE BUT IF IT IS D TRUTH, PLEASE I NEED 1000 LIKES
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by StOla: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Adextaiwo48:

Don't be ignorant... Legalising it means you'll be able to exchange bitcoins for naira in banks

And of what benefit is that when I already have a litany of cryptocurrency merchants to trade bitcoin with for Naira?

CBN should go and study the currency, then they would realise that their opinion or acknowledgement or approval or regulation is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by steve6: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
greatKCforever:
bros, you fit enlighten me on this bitcin thing.like if you buy now, what programs do you engage in so iit grows?

There are some schemes that helps u grow ur bitcoin beyond your expectations. U can chat me up if you want on 08023236753.
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by Aywire(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
The antichrist is here - one currency will soon be adopted. *smiles*
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by Cyberfire(m): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nikita1:
We are the Bitcoin girls and we never go broke wink
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by steve6: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
9jakohai:
So...

1.How do you buy a bitcoin?

2.How do you sell it?

3.Do you need a dollar account to buy bitcoins....or you can use the naira?

4.Safety?

It's easy. U can buy/sell on Localbitcoins.com. However, u have to upload valid means of ID etc to transact. U can also buy from nairaex.com and some other sites. U can chat me up for more on bitcoin and how to grow it.
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
feldido:

Right now it's $798 to 1bitcoin

And I have about $1k worth for sale wink

I buy bitcoin cos it appreciates like usein Bolt

Why don't you advise people with links to recognized Bitcoin brokers who have legitimate offices and credibility to do real business? just saying
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by chessguru(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
MMM and bitcoin works hand in hand

5 Likes

Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by ernieboy(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
herzern:
I can't help but lauqh at one of the posts above mine.

If truly bitcoin appreciate..why are you all in a hurry to sell?

Infact,Some offers discount.

My take is that the value isn't subject to appreciation,It depreciates too.

don't mind them it flunctuates like every other currency.
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by itunesgiftcard(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
eph12:
Really? Where you getting your info from?
In Nigeria its falling in value but outside Nigeria its the opposite
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by Chukzyfcb(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
mildflame:

Why U de talk NONSENSE, I bet you got to know of BITCOIN 2days ago. Look don't let me flog you like a goat because you keep talking like one
its obvious u have nothing intelligent to contribute in this thread. you are looking for who to drag down to your level. well I have been taught not to fight with a foool because he will drag me down to his level and beat me with experience.
so go look for your Playmate's if you have nothing intelligent to say
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by Chukzyfcb(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:

Why don't you advise people with links to recognized Bitcoin brokers who have legitimate offices and credibility to do real business? just saying
legitimate sites in Nigeria that I know of
nairaex.com
naira4dollar.com
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by dingbang(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
StOla:
Does bitcoin need the approval of CBN to begin with?

It's like saying the ministry of health may approve eating of food.
grin gbam

1 Like

Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by nkemma54(m): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
eph12:

Last I checked 1btc=$798
1btc is projected to be worth $1000 by 2018

It's getting more and more expensive to invest in it. The earlier the better

wrong.
by mid 2017.

nd legalizing this untraceable crypto-currency is a bad idea. they shd just leave it d way it is. let us be movin our money jejely without deir tif tif efcc eyes on us. i dnt even c hw deir legalizing it will affect bitcoin sef. dem sha wan put mout for wetin no consyn dem

1 Like

Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by Countmillions: 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
greatKCforever:
bros, you fit enlighten me on this bitcin thing.like if you buy now, what programs do you engage in so iit grows?
Join the whatsapp group by adding 08182753153 and know how you can invest and grow it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Create Perfect Money Account, Fund And Withdraw / Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) / BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.