Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST (47276 Views)

Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith / Space Isn't Real, There Are No Satellites And There Is No Jesus Christ. / There is no JESUS CHRIST! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KanwuliaExtra: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Who cares if HE OR SHE EXISTS? undecided
Let the miserable, disillusioned followers deal with their idiocy or find another mumu to follow, or cook another story. kiss

SIMPLE.

2 Likes

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Who cares if HE OR SHE EXISTS? undecided

It is an evil lie. The Irunmole care. grin
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KanwuliaExtra: 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
KingSango:

Tell am goodluck! embarassed
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew.
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KanwuliaExtra: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
KingSango:

Tell am GOODLUCK! embarassed
Mtcheeeeeeeee.
Gullible goats! kiss
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew.

We must free the dead! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxVkNcpkGXs

1 Share

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
The secret shame of Afghanistan's bacha bazi 'dancing boys' who are made to dress like little girls, then abused by paedophiles
Bacha bazi, meaning 'boy play', is a tradition found across Afghanistan, where boys dress as women and perform
But these boys, some as young as 10, are also sexually abused by the men - passed around after the parties
The stigma of having been a 'bacha bereesh' sees the victims shunned by their families and society
However, 'owning' more than one boy is seen as a display of both power and wealth among some Afghan war lords

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geiYP3B6i9A

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yes, they both support each other, the same way Europeans and Arabs enslaved Africa. And Arabs still enslave Africa and the Catholic Church runs Africa even scares many kings. Sango says, that's too bad. Sango feels sorry for no one. Grow stronger and become liberated. Ase.

The Bible lies about a Jesus Christ that never existed.

After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem 2 and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.” 3 When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him. 4 When he had called together all the people’s chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Messiah was to be born. 5 “In Bethlehem in Judea,” they replied, “for this is what the prophet has written: 6 “ ‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are by no means least among the rulers of Judah; for out of you will come a ruler who will shepherd my people Israel.’ ” 7 Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. 8 He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.” 9 After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen when it rose went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. 10 When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. 11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. 12 And having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route.

The Quran lies about a Jesus Christ that never existed.

“(And mention) when the angels said, ‘O Mary, indeed God gives you the good news of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and in the Hereafter, and of those who are near to God.’ ‘He will speak to the people in the cradle, and in old age, and he will be of the righteous.’ She said, ‘My Lord, how can I have a son when no man has touched me.’ He said, ‘So (it will be,) for God creates what He wants. When He decides something, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is. And He will teach him the Book and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel. And (will make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying), ‘Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, then breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by the permission of God. And I heal the blind and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by the permission of God. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Surely, there is a sign for you in that, if you are believers. And (I have come) confirming the Torah that was (revealed) before me, and to allow you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a proof from your Lord, so fear God and obey me. Indeed, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. This is the straight path.”

Historical evidence that proves “Jesus Christ” never existed and was created by Constantine (Romans) The Council of Nicea

- The Council that created Jesus Christ Unbiased Talk 25 April 2013 The origin of the “Savior” – Later becoming the person worshiped today as Jesus Christ Ptolemy 1 Meryamun Setepenre (c.a. 367-283 B.C.E- Before Common Era) (aka Soter) (“Soter” means savior) became the first European pharaoh of Egypt through military force led by Alexander the Greek (a.k.a Alexander the Great). When Ptolemy became pharaoh of Egypt, he wanted the Egyptians to consecrate him as a god. He wanted to be called a god because that was the title all of the pharaohs of Egypt were called prior to him. However, the people of Egypt refused to call him a god because they knew the only reason he became a pharaoh was through force, so in “305 BC -Ptolemy took the title of Pharaoh, taking the Egyptian name Meryamun Setepenre, which means “Beloved of Amun (Amun means God) Chosen of Ra (Ra means God)”, and because of the Egyptians refusal to acknowledge him as a God, he began killing the people of Egypt, which caused the Egyptian priests at Memphis to give into his request by agreeing to consecrate him to priesthood, in order to save their own lives.

The key words in the above passage to keep in mind during your reading: Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter, which are words that were used to create the fictitious character of JESUS CHRIST in A.D. by Roman Emperor Constantine (Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter were used in B.C.). The images of Ptolemy below, which are similar to the images that are depicted as “Jesus” today, were forced upon the Africans and were ordered to be worshiped by the people of Rome. Let us continue to A.D. Serapis Christus Greco Roman c.a 135 B.C.E. The marble image in the London museum is the image they use of Christ (Jesus) today. Christus was also the nickname for Serapis. What is Serapis? (Origin of JESUS CHRIST) Ptolemy’s rule was to create a deity that would be worshiped by both the Egyptians and the Greeks. He created “Serapis “, the made up Graeco-Egyptian god that was invented in the 3rd century B.C., portrayed as Greek in appearance, but with Egyptian accessories, representing both wealth and resurrection. “Egypt, which you commended to me my dearest Servianus, I have found to be wholly fickle and inconsistent and continually wafted about by every breath of fame. The worshipers of Serapis here are called Christians and those who are devoted to the god Serapis (I find) call themselves Bishops of Christ.” - Hadrian to Servianus 134 A.D. Constantine and Arius Constantine the Greek (a.k.a Constantine the Great) Roman Emperor from 306 to 337, is known for being the first Roman emperor to be converted to Christianity which strangely enough, Arius of Libya (256-356 A.D.) born of African descent centuries after Ptolemy 1, had a problem with the Roman empire teaching the Africans and the people of Rome to worship a statue and celebrating death. He was considered a heretic, a professed believer (of God), who maintains religious opinions contrary to those accepted by his or her church (what the religious authorities usually controlled by government deem as the truth). Because he started attracting so many followers due to his teachings that were contrary to the Romans, Constantine called the council by summoning all the bishops to discredit Arius, The Council of Nicaea. During the time when this meeting was called upon, there was no mention of Jesus Christ at all; no man had ever existed by the name JESUS Christ, and an important fact is that this all took place Anno Domino (A.D.) (which Christians claim means after the death of Christ) in Latin means ‘in the year of the lord’. The name Jesus Christ didn’t exist before the meeting was called (read the statements made during that time frame).

It was only after this that they presented to the people the name JESUS CHRIST. What Lord are they referring to? Kings have always been referred to as Lords or Gods. If Jesus Christ didn’t exist during the time this meeting took place nor ever heard of, whom are people worshiping today? Serapis Christus? Nicean Creed – Jesus Christ is born Nicean creed which became the statement of the Christian faith was written decreed and sanctified by 318 Roman Catholic bishops at the council in 325 A.D. (some believe this transformation took place “Council of Chalcedon” 451 A.D.). “We believe in one God the Father all-powerful of all things both seen and unseen one Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God the only begotten from the father, that is from the substance of the father, god from god, light from light, true god from true god, begotten not made, consubstantial with the father, through whom all things came to be both those in heaven and those in earth for us humans and for out salvation he came down and became incarnate became human suffered and rose up on the third day went up into the heavens is coming to judge the living and the dead and in the holy spirit” - The origin of the Trinity The authorities shut Arius down and threatened him with death to keep his mouth shut. They positioned the creed during the time when people started becoming aware of the lies and deception, and ordered all books to be burned; destroying all ancient writings, “no evidence no argument”, and the outcome was the transformation from Serapis Christus, which means Christ the Savior, to Jesus Christ by edict of Emperor Constantine in 325 A.D. Authors comment Christians, do your research. There may have been a man that walked the earth in the land known as Nazareth that attempted to guide the people back to righteousness, but, this man was not JESUS CHRIST. You see no mention of any man in Nazareth named JESUS mentioned during the meetings in Rome, or of a woman named Mary (the virgin) giving birth to a child named Jesus. This would explain why there is so much emphasis put on JESUS CHRIST in the bible, which further explains why God all of a sudden had to have a “son” (sun of God was turned to the son of God by Europeans, which is why every picture of Jesus has the sun behind his head. (Sun Ra, Sun of Ra (God)). The man you acknowledge as Jesus Christ of Nazareth was born in 4 BC; all of the above took place before that date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv7Ne4nHLFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xylqq0GaGm4&t=323s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUVoAciJKOo&t=471s

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
KingSango:

Historical evidence that proves “Jesus Christ” never existed and was created by Constantine (Romans) The Council of Nicea

- The Council that created Jesus Christ Unbiased Talk 25 April 2013 The origin of the “Savior” – Later becoming the person worshiped today as Jesus Christ Ptolemy 1 Meryamun Setepenre (c.a. 367-283 B.C.E- Before Common Era) (aka Soter) (“Soter” means savior) became the first European pharaoh of Egypt through military force led by Alexander the Greek (a.k.a Alexander the Great). When Ptolemy became pharaoh of Egypt, he wanted the Egyptians to consecrate him as a god. He wanted to be called a god because that was the title all of the pharaohs of Egypt were called prior to him. However, the people of Egypt refused to call him a god because they knew the only reason he became a pharaoh was through force, so in “305 BC -Ptolemy took the title of Pharaoh, taking the Egyptian name Meryamun Setepenre, which means “Beloved of Amun (Amun means God) Chosen of Ra (Ra means God)”, and because of the Egyptians refusal to acknowledge him as a God, he began killing the people of Egypt, which caused the Egyptian priests at Memphis to give into his request by agreeing to consecrate him to priesthood, in order to save their own lives.

The key words in the above passage to keep in mind during your reading: Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter, which are words that were used to create the fictitious character of JESUS CHRIST in A.D. by Roman Emperor Constantine (Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter were used in B.C.). The images of Ptolemy below, which are similar to the images that are depicted as “Jesus” today, were forced upon the Africans and were ordered to be worshiped by the people of Rome. Let us continue to A.D. Serapis Christus Greco Roman c.a 135 B.C.E. The marble image in the London museum is the image they use of Christ (Jesus) today. Christus was also the nickname for Serapis. What is Serapis? (Origin of JESUS CHRIST) Ptolemy’s rule was to create a deity that would be worshiped by both the Egyptians and the Greeks. He created “Serapis “, the made up Graeco-Egyptian god that was invented in the 3rd century B.C., portrayed as Greek in appearance, but with Egyptian accessories, representing both wealth and resurrection. “Egypt, which you commended to me my dearest Servianus, I have found to be wholly fickle and inconsistent and continually wafted about by every breath of fame. The worshipers of Serapis here are called Christians and those who are devoted to the god Serapis (I find) call themselves Bishops of Christ.” - Hadrian to Servianus 134 A.D. Constantine and Arius Constantine the Greek (a.k.a Constantine the Great) Roman Emperor from 306 to 337, is known for being the first Roman emperor to be converted to Christianity which strangely enough, Arius of Libya (256-356 A.D.) born of African descent centuries after Ptolemy 1, had a problem with the Roman empire teaching the Africans and the people of Rome to worship a statue and celebrating death. He was considered a heretic, a professed believer (of God), who maintains religious opinions contrary to those accepted by his or her church (what the religious authorities usually controlled by government deem as the truth). Because he started attracting so many followers due to his teachings that were contrary to the Romans, Constantine called the council by summoning all the bishops to discredit Arius, The Council of Nicaea. During the time when this meeting was called upon, there was no mention of Jesus Christ at all; no man had ever existed by the name JESUS Christ, and an important fact is that this all took place Anno Domino (A.D.) (which Christians claim means after the death of Christ) in Latin means ‘in the year of the lord’. The name Jesus Christ didn’t exist before the meeting was called (read the statements made during that time frame).

It was only after this that they presented to the people the name JESUS CHRIST. What Lord are they referring to? Kings have always been referred to as Lords or Gods. If Jesus Christ didn’t exist during the time this meeting took place nor ever heard of, whom are people worshiping today? Serapis Christus? Nicean Creed – Jesus Christ is born Nicean creed which became the statement of the Christian faith was written decreed and sanctified by 318 Roman Catholic bishops at the council in 325 A.D. (some believe this transformation took place “Council of Chalcedon” 451 A.D.). “We believe in one God the Father all-powerful of all things both seen and unseen one Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God the only begotten from the father, that is from the substance of the father, god from god, light from light, true god from true god, begotten not made, consubstantial with the father, through whom all things came to be both those in heaven and those in earth for us humans and for out salvation he came down and became incarnate became human suffered and rose up on the third day went up into the heavens is coming to judge the living and the dead and in the holy spirit” - The origin of the Trinity The authorities shut Arius down and threatened him with death to keep his mouth shut. They positioned the creed during the time when people started becoming aware of the lies and deception, and ordered all books to be burned; destroying all ancient writings, “no evidence no argument”, and the outcome was the transformation from Serapis Christus, which means Christ the Savior, to Jesus Christ by edict of Emperor Constantine in 325 A.D. Authors comment Christians, do your research. There may have been a man that walked the earth in the land known as Nazareth that attempted to guide the people back to righteousness, but, this man was not JESUS CHRIST. You see no mention of any man in Nazareth named JESUS mentioned during the meetings in Rome, or of a woman named Mary (the virgin) giving birth to a child named Jesus. This would explain why there is so much emphasis put on JESUS CHRIST in the bible, which further explains why God all of a sudden had to have a “son” (sun of God was turned to the son of God by Europeans, which is why every picture of Jesus has the sun behind his head. (Sun Ra, Sun of Ra (God)). The man you acknowledge as Jesus Christ of Nazareth was born in 4 BC; all of the above took place before that date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xylqq0GaGm4

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Dick Gregory Said, "Its The Most Evil Social System Ever Devised" by KingSango(m): 8:04pm
Dick Gregory said this, "Its The Most Evil Social System Every Devised", after detailing how American society meaning people from all walks of life belonging to a hidden social order stalked and killed Dr. Martin Luther King, jr.

https://www.nairaland.com/4281999/dick-gregory-said-most-evil

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 1:39am On Jan 11, 2018

1 Share

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
KingSango:

Prophet Muhammad, who knows his real name, married Khadijah a rich devout Catholic. Without Khadijah Muhammad was just a poor man. Prophet was a great strategist, since Arabs wouldn't accept Jesus, prophet Muhammad combined Arab desert Gods, Allah, and Jewish and Roman God Jesus into one whole and called the writings, "Quran".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LncJsEcHiU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcS-SIE89jQ

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2018

1 Share

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Yes, they both support each other, the same way Europeans and Arabs enslaved Africa. And Arabs still enslave Africa and the Catholic Church runs Africa even scares many kings. Sango says, that's too bad. Sango feels sorry for no one. Grow stronger and become liberated. Ase.

After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem 2 and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.” 3 When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him. 4 When he had called together all the people’s chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Messiah was to be born. 5 “In Bethlehem in Judea,” they replied, “for this is what the prophet has written: 6 “ ‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are by no means least among the rulers of Judah; for out of you will come a ruler who will shepherd my people Israel.’ ” 7 Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. 8 He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.” 9 After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen when it rose went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. 10 When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. 11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. 12 And having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route.

“(And mention) when the angels said, ‘O Mary, indeed God gives you the good news of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and in the Hereafter, and of those who are near to God.’ ‘He will speak to the people in the cradle, and in old age, and he will be of the righteous.’ She said, ‘My Lord, how can I have a son when no man has touched me.’ He said, ‘So (it will be,) for God creates what He wants. When He decides something, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is. And He will teach him the Book and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel. And (will make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying), ‘Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, then breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by the permission of God. And I heal the blind and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by the permission of God. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Surely, there is a sign for you in that, if you are believers. And (I have come) confirming the Torah that was (revealed) before me, and to allow you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a proof from your Lord, so fear God and obey me. Indeed, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. This is the straight path.”

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by ifyalways(f): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew.
Happy new year darling kiss cool
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KanwuliaExtra: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
ifyalways:

Happy new year darling kiss cool

Happy NY my lovely.
Welcome to a very happy, peaceful, prosperous and healthy 2019 to you and all that concerns you.

Amen. kiss
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
KingSango:

How can any Black African Muslim not cry foul in the way his other Black Muslims are treated in Islam? How come they don't defend their brothers but will jump to defend a religion reaped in havoc against Africa? Are you moral cowards and only have angry fists for your brothers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG6bqgoTwts
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2018

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
Sodomites and pedophile are the demons of this world. There is no disputing this. They run all the evil cults, check it out, these evil Satanists like Crowley, who sacrificed 100s of children is a sodomite pedophile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2hHfzwDaI4

Ase

Love Sango

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
There is no Jesus Christ.
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
We are exposing these Western organizing religions for being nothing more than what they are cults of sex and murder. I mean every one them, whether it be Christianity, Islam and Judaism has at its roots something to do with molestation of children. Soldiers coming from Christian, Muslim and Judaism background always commit rape against the people they are usually invading. Racism is inherent throughout the scriptures of Christianity, Islam and Judaism, and so is slavery, considered some Holy decree to enslave other people based upon differences in race and culture. Call it what you want, but the attack upon so-called Pagan religions was nothing more than the societies that worship in Christianity, Islam and Judaism, imposing social imperialism upon others. No can rewrite history and all I that I state is written in history with a little discernment.

The Roman Catholic Church owns the copyright on the Gospel and is officially over all other Christian denominations. The Roman Catholic Church is behind the homosexual agenda, it has been through its Freemason, Jesuits, Greek Societies, Satanic cults, contrived this systematic subtle sodomization and homosexualizing African people through our children. These people are child rapists and they are in control over community watch programs in Western nations. Churches literally have thousands of people employed to patrol the streets of the cities and towns and yet there is missing children everywhere. The amount of missing children is consistent every single year. 800,000 children go missing in the U.S alone, many African American children go missing in the Washington, D.C area. The entire Washington, D.C metropolitan area which includes Arlington and Northern V.A, Prince George County, Maryland, is covered under the Diocese community watch program. The Church pastors and Bishops use blacklisting to scape goat innocent people to take attention away from this systematic child trafficking being committed by Washington Elites? The government pays these people via gift cards and some of them are paid full time salaries to be supervisors, which means you have a 24/7 operation that is tied to the police, federal authorities and military via Freemason Illuminati societies members placed in strategic positions of command. African Americans and Africans giving their tithes to the Church are helping pedophile pastors, bishops and ministers the same as they supported Bishop Eddie Long who escaped justice by dying of AIDS. This is just karma for Bishop Eddie Long it isn't justice for the victims and their families.

Barack Obama is a Christian he challenged the world to accept same sex people rights to love each other. All the while Obama is ignoring the serious implications of child molestation involved in homosexual culture. 95% of those claiming to be homosexuals come from the background of being sexually abused as small children. Yes, it is frightening to look at where these abuses are taking place the most, they are ocurring in Churches, Mosques, Synagogues, schools, universities and in the military. Small children are the greatest victims of pedophile stalkers. There are organized pedophile groups of men riding around in cities in America using white vans, because white colored vehicles aren't pulled over by cops as much as red and flashy colored sport vehicles. There's nothing to see a white van and people think that its construction workers, utility, government or some sort of official business but these are pedophile who electronically tag children using RFID technology and kidnap them. This is a very organized system of sodomization and Barack Obama helped fund lots of community watch programs under the Patriot Act. Barack Obama and the Clinton's are heavily tied to the PizzaGate child sex and sacrifice ring in Washington, D.C Tenley Town neighborhood. Mayor Muriel Bowser is a lifetime Catholic and she utilizes the Church groups in Washington to track and target people. This is an old Catholic system of Dragon boots on the ground, Church soldiers, who are plain clothes citizens going out into the public harassing people they deem to be undesirable because they are followers of Jesus Christ. There are way too many churches and too much unregulated activities among these many weird and warped denominations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2lPFn5wTCs

Ase

Love Sango

We must expose this system and hold these people accountable and at the very least warn innocent people:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
KingSango:

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2018

1 Share

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 1:46am On Jan 18, 2018
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
KingSango:
A Growing Number of Scholars Are Questioning the Historical Existence of Jesus
Over a year ago by PHILIP PERRY
Article Image
An Orthodox Church in Belarus during Easter. Getty Images.
Christmas is a time of year where people are supposed to put aside their differences and come together to celebrate in peace, love, and understanding. Though few question the traditions of the season, many of them predate Christianity in Europe. A lot was borrowed from the Norse tradition of Yule—the celebration of the winter solstice. Others originate with the Roman festival of Saturnalia. Ancient pagans brought pine branches into their houses, lit up the night with bonfires and candles, gave gifts, and burned the yule log.

Even Santa Claus comes from a variety of sources. Of course one of them is St. Nicolaus of Turkey. But earlier renditions look far more like the iconography associated with Odin or the Anglo-Saxon god, Woden. Ancient proselytizers when converting the continent found it was much easier if people could keep their traditions, and merely put a Christian stamp on them. And that’s how these were incorporated into the season. Some even question whether or not Jesus was born on December 25. The Orthodox Church for example celebrates Christmas on January seventh, as according to the Julian calendar which predates the Gregorian, a date they claim is more accurate.

Today more and more, historians and bloggers alike are questioning whether the actual man called Jesus existed. Unfortunately, many of the writings we do have are tainted, the authors being religious scholars or atheists with an axe to grind. One important point is the lack of historical sources. In the bible, whole chunks of his life are missing. Jesus goes from age 12 to 30, without any word of what happened in-between.

Historians have measures in terms of a burden of proof. If an author for instance is writing about a subject more than 100 years after it occurred, it isn’t considered valid. Another important metric is the validity of authorship. If the author cannot be clearly established, it makes the record far less reliable.

What we do have are lots of sources completed several decades after the fact, by authors of the gospels who wanted to promote the faith. The gospels themselves are contradictory. For instance, they tell competing Easter stories. Another problem, there aren’t any real names attached to many of them, but rather an apostle’s who “signed off” on the manuscript. There is also evidence that the gospels were heavily edited over the years.

Some accounts of the Christmas story have no mention of the star or even the three wise men.

St. Paul is the only one to write about events chronologically. Even then, few facts about Jesus are divulged. Paul’s Epistles rest on the “Heavenly Jesus,” but never mention the living man. For such an important revolutionary and religious figure, there are surprisingly no eyewitness counts. And the writings we do have are biased. Roman historians Josephus and Tacitus do make a few, scant remarks about his life. But that was a century after Jesus’s time. So they may have garnered their information from early Christians. And those threadbare accounts are controversial too, since the manuscripts had been altered over time by Christian scribes whose job it was to preserve them.

Today, several books approach the subject, including Zealot by Reza Aslan, Nailed: Ten Christian Myths That Show Jesus Never Existed at All by David Fitzgerald, and How Jesus Became God by Bart Ehrman. Historian Richard Carrier in his 600 page monograph: On the Historicity of Jesus, writes that the story may have derived from earlier semi-divine beings from Near East myth, who were murdered by demons in the celestial realm. This would develop over time into the gospels, he said. Another theory is that Jesus was a historical figure who become mythicized later on.

Carrier believes the pieces added to the work of Josephus were done by Christian scribes. In one particular passage, Carrier says that the execution by Pilate of Jesus was obviously lifted from the Gospel of Luke. Similar problems such as miscopying and misrepresentations are found throughout Tacitus. So where do all the stories in the New Testament derive? According to Carrier, Jesus may be as much a mythical figure as Hercules or Oedipus.

Ehrman focuses on the lack of witnesses. “What sorts of things do pagan authors from the time of Jesus have to say about him? Nothing. As odd as it may seem, there is no mention of Jesus at all by any of his pagan contemporaries. There are no birth records, no trial transcripts, no death certificates; there are no expressions of interest, no heated slanders, no passing references – nothing.”

According to universal archetypes, dying on a hill is a prerequisite for becoming a mythic hero.

The Rank-Raglan Mythotype is a set of traits that heroes across cultures share. There are 22 of them including a virgin birth, the audience knowing little to nothing about his childhood, being the son of god, dying on a hilltop, and the mysterious disappearance of his remains. Jesus meets 20 of the traits total. In fact, no one else meets the hero archetype quite as well.

One biblical scholar holds an even more radical idea, that Jesus' story was an early form of psychological warfare to help quell a violent insurgency. The Great Revolt against Rome occurred in 66 BCE. Fierce Jewish warriors known as the Zealots won two decisive victories early on. But Rome returned with 60,000 heavily armed troops. What resulted was a bloody war of attrition that raged for three decades.

Atwill contends that the Zealots were awaiting the arrival of a warrior messiah to throw off the interlopers. Knowing this, the Roman court under Titus Flavius decided to create their own, competing messiah who promoted pacifism among the populous. According to Atwill, the story of Jesus was taken from many sources, including the campaigns of a previous Caesar.

Of course, there may very well have been a Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef (as would have been Jesus’s real name) who gathered a flock around his teachings in the first century. Most antiquarians believe a real man existed and became mythicized. But the historical record itself is thin.

To learn more about Atwill’s radical view click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGdRDLRZaoo

www.theriseofsodom..com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDLRzllq23o

1 Share

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
KingSango:

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2018

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
Greetings,

Who doesn't understand now that sodomites and pedophiles have been ruling this world since ancient times? Babylon did not die. Egypt did not die. Greece and Rome did not die, but they are morphed into the worldwide Illuminati of Freemason hidden sodomites and pedophile male orders. This also include some women, but women are only used by men as breeders, so you have the women saying #Metoo, but they are heavily involved in helping men kidnap and sacrifice children. This the world of sodomites who are the spiritual dead. These are those who live by the flesh, they live for the flesh, and the spirit of righteous and purity is not in them. Where ever you have sodomites in the land you have devil worshipers and child sacrifice. They are the spiritual dead and sodomite pedophiles prey not only upon children but upon humanity. Sodomites and pedophiles set up organized religion of Christianity, Islam and Judaism. Sodomites and pedophiles are also involved in occult religions and they masters of deception, they are masters of evil, cruelty and selling mankind an illusion. Sodomites and pedophiles are behind science and engineering. This world is ruled by sodomites and pedophiles and they are the demons of this world.

Ase

Love Sango

The Rise of Sodom:

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
KingSango:
19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 10:52am On Dec 01, 2017
The Manipulative Tactics Used By Nigerian Pastors

Pastor Adeboye use some of these tactics in the classic $1 billion Video. These 19 psychologically damaging, manipulative traits are used daily in the churches to suppress people and collect money. Pastor Adeboye and Chris Oyakhilome are experts at this.

1. Guilt trip:
A special kind of intimidation tactic. A manipulator suggests to the conscientious victim that they do not care enough, are too selfish or have it easy. This usually results in the victim feeling bad, keeping them in a self-doubting, anxious and submissive position. Pastor Adeboye telling his people not to shame him before God. Meaning, if they don’t give him the money they will be shaming him before God. Who would like to put Daddy Adeboye to shame before God? Nobody.

2.Lying by omission:
This is a very subtle form of lying by withholding a significant amount of the truth. This technique is also used in propaganda. – Pastor Adeboye and Chris Oyakhilome use this technique a lot. For example, Pastor Adeboye said God built the first auditorium, but now he wants the people to build the next one. But he forgot to tell the people that God doesn’t have a currency printing press or a bit coin miner.

3.Bandwagon effect:
Manipulator comforts the victim into submission by claiming (whether true or false) that many people already have done something, and the victim should as well. These include phrases such as "Many people like you ..." or "Everyone does this anyways." Such manipulation can be seen in peer pressure situations, often occurring in scenarios where the manipulator attempts to influence the victim into trying drugs or other substances. In Pastor Adeboye’s case, if the top ten come forward with N1 billion each and the top 100 come forward with 100 million each then who are you not to come forward.

4.Denial:
Manipulator refuses to admit that they have done something wrong. Basically, these pastors and all those following them refused to admit wrongdoing because in Nigeria everything goes. But they forgot Jesus is not a Nigerian.

5.Rationalization:
An excuse made by the manipulator for inappropriate behaviour. Rationalization is closely related to spin. Like someone told me, what is one billion naira? That is a chicken change where Pastor Adoboye is. Yet another gentleman said, someone built a church for N billion and donated it to a church. Even the video is an old video of 4 years ago.

6.Minimization:
This is a type of denial coupled with rationalization. The manipulator asserts that their behaviour is not as harmful or irresponsible as someone else was suggesting, for example, saying that a taunt or insult was only a joke.

While Pastor Adeboye and the other Mega churches are collecting trillions from people, they are putting 10% of that money back to the community and people are hailing them. Meanwhile, they are collecting 90% into their private pocket. In the bible law on tithing they often refers to, it was the other way around. They also forgot to mention that tithe was never money but food items.

7.Selective inattention or selective attention:
Manipulator refuses to pay attention to anything that may distract from their agenda, saying things like "I don't want to hear it". These Pastors don’t like to tackle social issues, don’t get involved with problems of even their followers. They say they are not charity.

8.Diversion:
Manipulator not giving a straight answer to a straight question and instead being diversionary, steering the conversation onto another topic.

9.Evasion:
Similar to diversion but giving irrelevant, rambling, vague responses, weasel words.

10.Covert intimidation:
Manipulator throwing the victim onto the defensive by using veiled (subtle, indirect or implied) threats.

11.Shaming:
Manipulator uses sarcasm and put-downs to increase fear and self-doubt in the victim. Manipulators use this tactic to make others feel unworthy and therefore defer to them. Shaming tactics can be very subtle such as a fierce look or glance, unpleasant tone of voice, rhetorical comments, subtle sarcasm. Manipulators can make one feel ashamed for even daring to challenge them. It is an effective way to foster a sense of inadequacy in the victim. Pastors Adeboye, inviting top 10 people who can bring a billion to come to his office. Differentiating them from those that can only afford N100,000,000. Basically, he was using coercion and telling the rest they are not worthy to see him.

12.Vilifying the victim:
More than any other, this tactic is a powerful means of putting the victim on the defensive while simultaneously masking the aggressive intent of the manipulator, while the i7 falsely accuses the victim as being an abuser in response when the victim stands up for or defends themselves or their position. It is Aroms and Sunday Adelaja that are the antichrist for pointing this out.

13.Playing the victim role:
Manipulators portrays themselves as a victim of circumstance or of someone else's behaviour in order to gain pity, sympathy or evoke compassion and thereby get something from another. Caring and conscientious people cannot stand to see anyone suffering and the manipulator often finds it easy to play on sympathy to get cooperation. – They will tell you that People like Aroms and Sunday Adelaja are trying to destroy the church. So, you must feel sorry for the pastors and the church and defend the Lord, as if the Lord cannot defend himself. They forgot the Lord said vengeance is mine.

14.Playing the servant role:
Cloaking a self-serving agenda in guise of a service to a more noble cause, for example saying they are acting in a certain way to be "obedient" to or in "service" to an authority figure like GOD.

15.Seduction: Manipulator uses charm, praise, flattery or overtly supporting others to get them to lower their defences and give their trust and loyalty to the manipulator. They will also offer help with the intent to gain trust and access to an unsuspecting victim they have charmed. Telling people, they will be blessed by God if they just do certain things first for the Lord. People always must do something first for the lords. Their lord is so self-centred that he never does anything first for a child until you beg and beg, cry and fast.

16.Projecting the blame (blaming others):
Manipulator scapegoats in often subtle, hard-to-detect ways. Often, the manipulator will project their own thinking onto the victim, making the victim look like they have done something wrong. Manipulators will also claim that the victim is the one who is at fault for believing lies that they were conned into believing, as if the victim forced the manipulator to be deceitful. All blame, except for the part that is used by the manipulator to accept false guilt, is done to make the victim feel guilty about making healthy choices, correct thinking and good behaviours.

It is frequently used as a means of psychological and emotional manipulation and control. Manipulators lie about lying, only to re-manipulate the original, less believable story into a "more acceptable" truth that the victim will believe. Projecting lies as being the truth is another common method of control and manipulation. Manipulators love to falsely accuse the victim as "deserving to be treated that way." They often claim that the victim is crazy and/or abusive, especially when there is evidence against the manipulator.

17.Feigning innocence:
Manipulator tries to suggest that any harm done was unintentional or that they did not do something that they were accused of. Manipulator may put on a look of surprise or indignation. This tactic makes the victim question their own judgment and possibly their own sanity.

18.Feigning confusion:
Manipulator tries to play dumb by pretending they do not know what the victim is talking about or is confused about an important issue brought to their attention. The manipulator intentionally confuses the victim for the victim to doubt their own accuracy of perception, often pointing out key elements that the manipulator intentionally included in case there is room for doubt. Sometimes manipulators will have used cohorts in advance to help back up their story.

19.Brandishing anger:
Manipulator uses anger to brandish sufficient emotional intensity and rage to shock the victim into submission. The manipulator is not actually angry, they just put on an act. They just want what they want and get "angry" when denied. Controlled anger is often used as a manipulation tactic to avoid confrontation, avoid telling the truth or to further hide intent. They will say God will destroy those challenging the man of god. Fire and thunder will come from heaven and destroy Aroms and Sunday Adelaja. Etc.

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2018

1 Share

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
KingSango:

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / Jesus Statue Survives Typhoon Haiyan's Destruction In The Philippines (PHOTO) / Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.