Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Is Badoo Mainly For 'Businesswomen'? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Badoo Mainly For 'Businesswomen'? (photo) (1241 Views)

Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls / Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Badoo Mainly For 'Businesswomen'? (photo) by donestk(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2016

Moreover all the girls are single

Re: Is Badoo Mainly For 'Businesswomen'? (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
na ash fool for there
Re: Is Badoo Mainly For 'Businesswomen'? (photo) by wordbank(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hiv and STDs lounge
Re: Is Badoo Mainly For 'Businesswomen'? (photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Atimes,i wonder if Badoo is a nigerian dating/olosho site!Once you see Matured Minds Only written on a lady's profile,she is a prostitute
Re: Is Badoo Mainly For 'Businesswomen'? (photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Benz4pimp:
Atimes,i wonder if Badoo is a nigerian dating/olosho site!Once you see Matured Minds Only written on a lady's profile,she is a prostitute
wetin you go find for baddo if no be ashawo you wan do
Re: Is Badoo Mainly For 'Businesswomen'? (photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Is Badoo Mainly For 'Businesswomen'? (photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
DESNAT:
wetin you go find for baddo if no be ashawo you wan do
Heya!!!dumbs like you don't know the meaning of a dating site....You search for friends and pen pals,not only prostitutes.....soon you would claim to be educated yet you don't know the meaning of a social dating site.
Re: Is Badoo Mainly For 'Businesswomen'? (photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
Benz4pimp:
Heya!!!dumbs like you don't know the meaning of a dating site....You search for friends and pen pals,not only prostitutes.....soon you would claim to be educated yet you don't know the meaning of a social dating site.
sorry sir

(1) (Reply)

Dear Pretty Young Woman Flirting With My Husband / Do You Want To Marry Dis Year / 29 Year Old Zambia Woman Weds Her 92 Year Old South-african Man (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.