Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix (22740 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Receives Obasanjo In Abia As He Arrives For A Burial Ceremony / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) / Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by broseme: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Former President Olusẹgun Obasanjo today arrived  Imo State for Imo Day of Thanksgiving. Gov Okorocha received him at Imo International Cargo Airport

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/gov-okorocha-receives-obasanjo-as-he.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by tyav7: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Good for him
Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by Dc4life(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
THE THIEF and BIGGER Thief grin

"In 2011 Obasanjo called Rochas 'big thief'. He is in Owerri today with Ghanaian President Elect singing Christmas carols with Rochas. Will Christ laugh?

"In reaction to Obasanjo's reference to Okorocha as a thief, Rochas Okorocha called Olusegun Obasanjo 'bigger thief, the dreaded Evil and Problem with Nigeria',...but today he( Okorocha) is rolling a red carpet in honour of his Thief Friend Obasanjo and political benefactor grin grin

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by wckabuoh(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Na so!!
Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by Armstrong34(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by Remilekun101: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Never forget your source

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by CHANNELStv2020: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
OBASANJO AS UGLY AS HIS BODYGUARD

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by 9jayes: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
tyav7:
Good for him
Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin grin grin angry
Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Who em visit epp ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by itsik(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kai,
And all the vultures and thieves gather in my state.
People who stole my mum's "right to be leader of tomorrow"
Well lemme see if they can succeed with mine.
Cos by violence I will take it

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by blackaxe78: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Okorocha! The light of the East!

The ONE & ONLY viable candidate for the number 1 spot of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Bitter-truth, his people hate him. He clearly has more support in other regions than his own home.

He is the ONLY and Chosen ONE

It will be easier for Okorocha to become the President of Nigeria than for Arsenal FC to win the EPL grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by SexyNairalander: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
booked

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by RasheedUmar: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
See those red cap thieves.
Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by hazyfm1: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
OKOROCHA, OBJ's BOY

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by Toosure70: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Baba Nigeria
Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin
Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by okwadatigbogal: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
haters..ndi obi ojoo will soon flood this thread, just watch and see

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by hamzia(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
wink smiley wink smiley
Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by BuyGoats: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Not my biz. My biz, my goats.

Please check my signature for your Christmas goats. Thanks for your patronage so far.
Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by Corrinthians(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
OBASANJO AS UGLY AS HIS BODYGUARD
Yet going places you can only dream about going.

Grow up.

11 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by Godprotectigbos(f): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by Godprotectigbos(f): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
9jayes:
Mumu people full east

ONE OF THEm IS Obansanjo the epa and

i wonder what that thing is doing there

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by Martinola(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
i see
Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by omobritiko: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
You will never see former president Jonathan there...He prefer going to Finland to receive an award for leaving office after he lost an election...My personal view,Jonathan remain the most intelligent president after crook obasanjo,both know how to play the minds of gullible Nigerians...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
is all right
Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by Smooyis(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hope governor Okorocha can use his wide connection to attract desired investment to his state. God bless the good people of IMO state. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by NairaMaster1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by Corrinthians(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dc4life:
THE THIEF and BIGGER Thief grin

"In 2011 Obasanjo called Rochas 'big thief'. He is in Owerri today with Ghanaian President Elect singing Christmas carols with Rochas. Will Christ laugh?

"In reaction to Obasanjo's reference to Okorocha as a thief, Rochas Okorocha called Olusegun Obasanjo 'bigger thief, the dreaded Evil and Problem with Nigeria',...but today he( Okorocha) is rolling a red carpet in honour of his Thief Friend Obasanjo and political benefactor grin grin
That is why It is called politics, and they politicians.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by ekwuemendinso(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
okorocha just de show himself.... what are we thanking God for? That he gave u opportunity to govern us and u turn it to selfish agenda... allotting resources to yourself and kindreds... while turning deaf ears to the sufferings of the masses......
uncompleted infrastructures, dilapidated infrastructures, and substandard constructions everywhere...

God is watching u all wicked politicians that always believe u are deceiving we the masses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix by 9jayes: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

ONE OF THEm IS Obansanjo the epa
guy y u dey folo me nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom INEC Office On Fire / Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias / Samuel Ogundipe's Secret Conversation With Onyema (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.