Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe (22781 Views)

Abdusalami Abubakar Meets With President Tinubu In Aso Rock / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by kidap: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
PDP presidential  aspirant ,Atiku Abubakar pays his royal majesty, Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, CFR a visit.

See photos below..

Source : http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/26/atiku-abubakar-meets-with-obi-of-onitsha-igwe-nnaemeka-alfred-ugochukwu-achebe-cfr/

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by hucienda: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Red caps.

Whoever would become the PDP presidential flagbearer deserves it because the contestants are really working hard for the support of delegates across the country.

Good luck to Atiku and the other aspirants.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Built2last: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Igwe iga di

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by hammer6F: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
ATIKU IS OUR FATHER...

BUHARI MUST GO.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by hammer6F: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
AS A BOKO HERDMEN, BUHARI HAVE NO BUSINESS IN ASO ROCK

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by hammer6F: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
ATIKU BRINGS YOU JOBS.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by hammer6F: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
MORE

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by hammer6F: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
ATIKU IS COMMITTED TO RESTRUCTURING...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by hammer6F: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
ATIKU COMMITTED TO REFORM OF NIGERIA EDUCATION AND INSTITUTION INFRASTRUCTURE.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by hammer6F: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
ATIKU STANDARD OF STUDENT HOSTEL COMPARED TO THE DEPLORABLE CONDITION OF NIGERIA UNIVERSITY HOSTEL.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by hammer6F: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
This is wat you currently have in Nigeria under Buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by hammer6F: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
ATIKU IS A FATHER AND HAS A BIG HEART, I HAVE OBSERVED HIM FROM FAR TO BE A GENUINE HUMAN BEING AND I WILL SUPPORT HIM TO THE END.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Kk
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by September13: 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Atiku!
Atiku!!
Atiku!!!

How many times I call you?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by SarakiBukola: 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
Saraki is the Life President of Biafura, far greater than Ojukwu and Zik dreamt of..... cool

BUT

He's a Yoruba Muslim tongue

You are wasting your time, Atiku .....

emi Bukola OkoroMadun Madun nimo sobe (evil laughter) grin TRANSLATION: na me Bukola talk amembarassed
grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Topmaike007(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
just to seek for vote....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by meccuno: 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
hammer6F:
This is wat you currently have in Nigeria under Buhari
Thats Awo Hall............

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Flashh: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
All format from Atiku.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by McAausim: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Sai Wazirin Adamawa.....

smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Topmaike007(m): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
all this restructuring wey dis man dey shout say him no know say state like Ebonyi and Ekiti will not benefit much..

let him just allow baba to finish what he has started..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Elan83(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Utiku sef!

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by asukwosamuel0(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
kidap:
PDP presidential  aspirant ,Atiku Abubakar pays his royal majesty, Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, CFR a visit.

See photos below..

Source : http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/26/atiku-abubakar-meets-with-obi-of-onitsha-igwe-nnaemeka-alfred-ugochukwu-achebe-cfr/

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Paidrooll(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
churchjumbo:
LOW PAY AFTER WIN FIXED game is available for high stakers
Whatsapp 08180757564
MAX BET
Oga if u get fixed match give people make dem play and win, i no understand y u want sell ham for low price wen u already fit make fortune from ham?
idiot no go find better work do na people wen u go scam u dey find
IDIOT

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by winj3: 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
no how, dollars exchange hand
IGBOs don't provide free service

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Ezepresido: 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
I love this man Atiku and I wish to be in his campaign team.
Pls how can I join his physical campaign team?
Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by In2systemsTech(m): 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
ATIKU is at home in Onitsha

His wife is from Onitsha

he came to see his inlaws...

meanwhile I have Brand new AllCall s1 phone (5000mAH, 2GB, 16 GB, 5.5", Android 8.1) @ 28,000naira and Brand new Homtom S16 phone (finger print, 3000mah, 2Gb 16GB, 5.5"wink @ 25500.... check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by excomarow(m): 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
Topmaike007:
just to seek for vote....

Before nko

E go Onitcha go look Oba face abi Uche face

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season / Senate Begins Probe Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Others Over Funds Mismanagement / Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.