Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,437 members, 7,853,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Is This Ok??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Ok??? (777 Views)

ok / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Ok??? by Fumiex(f): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
most of d friends i gat i met them online. even my bestie we first chatted online bfor we met n became close pals. is this ok cus i think i find it hard to make friends without any social media
Re: Is This Ok??? by dingbang(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Its ok, as long as they are good friends and u dont ever regret knowing them. Its 2016 babe.. Not 1974
Re: Is This Ok??? by AlexCk: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
Fumiex:
most of d friends i gat i met them online. even my bestie we first chatted online bfor we met n became close pals. is this ok cus i think i find it hard to make friends without any social media

There's nothing wrong with that.

U only human to worry though.
It's normal
Re: Is This Ok??? by mofeoluwadassah: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
Cool smiley
Re: Is This Ok??? by Sexxkillz: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
It's ok, but sometimes you'll find yourself in an awkward situation in public and you cannot express yourself properly. You'll want to relate the way you relate via chat. I've heard someone say "LOL" out loud, instead of actually laughing. . . So fucking embarrassing.

Try to strike a balance, you'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: Is This Ok??? by ifex370(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
nope.. pure psychotic behavior... you should see a shrink...

just kidding
Re: Is This Ok??? by Goldenheart(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sexxkillz:
It's ok, but sometimes you'll find yourself in an awkward situation in public and you cannot express yourself properly. You'll want to relate the way you relate via chat. I've heard someone say "LOL" out loud, instead of actually laughing. . . So fucking embarrassing.

Try to strike a balance, you'll be fine.

said it all...

(1) (Reply)

How Come It's Only Lagos Rich, Cool Boys That Use Expensive Perfume In Africa / How Will You Feel If Your Best Friend Marries Your Ex? / Way On How To Make Your Girlfriend Very Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.