Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (552 Views)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by Emma003: 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
Note: For intellectuals only
I met a Lady sometimes ago on social media (Facebook), though she was married then(now a divorcé) thus, older than me. We fell in love and blind dated for almost 5 months before we met vis-a-vis.
During our first conversations then, she do tell me she'll care for my needs including my tuition fees and she has been keeping to her promise till date. The problem now is that she doesn't want to me to have female friends not to talk of having affairs with them. But my age, now deem it fit to have a lover or probably, a to-marry dainty, I'm now scared of telling telling her about this because, she may leave me and eventually withdraw catering for me financially.
How can I present this to her?
Mind you, she's the jealous type and narcissistic in nature.... Please help me out
Re: What Should I Do? by dingbang(m): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
How old where you when u first fell in love with her
Re: What Should I Do? by daewoorazer(m): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
We fell in love and blind dated for almost 5 months before we met vis-a-vis.

Stop that thing bro! All you wanted was her money. You using her for your selfish goals.

If you love yourself, reloc8, change ur number and cut all ties with her because I wouldn't want no story that touches d heart.... Such women are very jealous and u know what hot rivalry could cause.... She could kill u, ur galfrnd or perhaps severe your joystick physically or voodoocally grin

She'd make sure u ain't useful to none as long as you won't do her bidding.

Our ancestors will say
'kaka k'eku maje sese, aaya fi sa'wadanu ni'

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Divay22(f): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Oya drop your advice
Re: What Should I Do? by Emma003: 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
How old where you when u first fell in love with her
anytime I ask about her age her reply is "age is only a number" but mere looking at her she's like 7 years older than me
Re: What Should I Do? by ikp120(m): 12:00am On Dec 20, 2016
Bro don't ever criticize a yahoo boy because you're already one. Though not deep into it, but you could be charged for love scam if you dare date another babe here, while still with her, and she finds out and reports you. cry

From what you typed up there, it is obvious that you do not see a future with her. Therefore, you are merely using her to take care of your needs.

Hence she is your "client" in Yahoo terms, or maga.

She imagines a future with you, which is why she asked you not to have female friends because she doesn't wanna share you with any other lady.

So come clean to her bro and stay outta troubles cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by dingbang(m): 12:01am On Dec 20, 2016
Emma003:

anytime I ask about her age her reply is "age is only a number" but mere looking at her she's like 7 years older than me
i am askin you, how old were u when u two started getting intimate
Re: What Should I Do? by kikies(m): 12:07am On Dec 20, 2016
Mk I dey here dey observe comments

Re: What Should I Do? by Emma003: 12:12am On Dec 20, 2016
daewoorazer:
[/b]

Our ancestors will say 'kaka k'eku maje sese, aaya fi s'wadanu ni'

[/color]
. . . O ti ja jomilowo o

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Admit It. / The Real Reason Why Men Fail With Women / Is It RIGHT???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.