Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? (4878 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 1:11am On Dec 20, 2016
I’m a man in my early thirties. About six months ago I met a girl on the campus of a federal university in the city where I reside. I was there to see a lecturer friend and I had some large files to download. Whenever I had these heavy downloads I used their internet. It was fast and often saved me tens of thousands of naira.
So on this particular occasion I was doing my thing and this girl came into the e-library. She was very noticeable because of her uncommon fair skin and her behind. I am not really team light skin like that, but since she might consider it offensive if I used her backside as a topic to start a conversation I decided to comment on her complexion. I asked her how I could get as light as her? She advised me to pour hot water on myself. I joked that I was as fair as her when I was child. It really made her laugh. I am almost as dark as Wande coal. She held my gaze all through as we spoke; I could tell I had made a good first impression. There were probably more than thirty persons there when I started talking to her and she held her own, not minding the number of eyes on her. Chatting up a girl in a crowd like that is not the kind of thing I do, but somehow that day I was in good form.
The next day I was there, we said hi to each other and when she went out of the e-library like the third time in less than one hour, I knew she wanted me to follow her outside. I asked where she was going and if we could stroll as I wanted a snack. We ended up going to an eatery nearby. On our way there, a car splashed water on her because it had just rained. It was perfect opportunity for me to touch fresh legs, thighs and a little bit of bum bum. Come and see the dedication with which I was wiping the water off her leggings. You see, after beautiful legs and perfect behind, just be a good girl. You don’t even have to be smart- you have already finished me. I helped her wipe all the water like it was the most natural thing in the world. I did it very innocently but I enjoyed it like a pervert.
I had thought she was one of the e-library staff the day before because she carried herself like she was older than most of the students there. It turned out she actually was older but an undergraduate. There was no forming with this girl, she would come to wherever I was whenever I was on the campus, at very short notice. She’d just follow me around if she had no classes.
I was beginning to think I might get some soon, until one day she interrupted my sexual innuendos angrily and told me I had better take my mind off it that it was never going to happen. Another time she asked me what denomination I associated with. I am not a religious person but I lied to her that I was a member of a certain church only for me to find out that not only was it her church but she sometimes attended “my branch”. Every day she would remind me of mid-week service. See wahala that I put myself. So that I would not look like the child of the devil, I went with her once, after that I did not go again.
So one day we were talking on the phone and she started asking me to “define us” ,” say what is on your mind”, “Tell me what I mean to you” . It’s a long time I asked any girl out. I don’t do it. We meet, we spend time with each other, we get close and we have intercourse. I call you my babe and you call me your bobo. What you mean to me will become evident. Plus ,many times when you do that asking out stuff, you are just giving yourself unnecessary chasing work. I have neither the time nor the enthusiasm for that. Person don old small. Besides, I was first of all just interested in getting some before any relationship talk. All that going to church, talking Jesus and then “defining us” as she wanted me to do, I felt was not going to get me in the sheets. So I would evade the question whenever she brought it up with all kinds of funny answers.
After she had been to my house a few times, I was sure I wasn’t going to get nothing soon. Although she was always available whenever I wanted to see her I did not want to be dragged into a serious sexless relationship. I therefore decided to call her less and less. I always returned her calls but did not call much. But the amazing thing is often after weeks of not communicating I’d run into her and she would be so cheerful and just throw away whatever plans she had in the day to be with me. I could not understand it. It often gave me mixed feelings.
Six months into this, I travelled to Abuja for a friend’s son’s naming ceremony. The dude is two years younger than I am. After guests had left the party I and he were up into the night talking and my paddy was asking who’s on board. I told him about my life the last two years and the situation with stingy yellow baby. I told him I wasn’t sure how I felt about her. That conversation made me really miss her. I called her the next day and you know what she brought up again? Your guess is as good as mine.
Because I couldn’t get her kilishi from my trip I decided to take her out to take pepper soup. I had decided to be serious with her. I let myself go completely and allowed myself to like her more and more. I discovered she had been very busy lately. As we spoke, different guys would call and I could see she had become familiar with a few of the joints in the city. I could see she had been going out a lot and been to a few parties too. She tried to hide it but it kept slipping from her mouth. She picked calls from two guys while we were there. One was a student whom she said was trying to apologize for having given her a peck without her permission. I had had a lot to drink so I practically couldn’t eat my pepper soup. She asked to take it home to a friend who had dogs. One of the waiters brought a nylon bag and she poured it in.
I started to wonder if I might get lucky this night. You see, I had a one night stand a few years back with a girl who asked for the same thing in Lagos. It was our first and only night out. She saved the leftovers of our catfish pepper soup for her dogs. We took the same okada to her house as I smooched her all through the ride. Immediately we got to her house we went straight into the koko. Was history going to repeat itself?
Unfortunately for me, lightening did not strike me twice. Yellow baby called the person whose dogs they were meant for and the mood of the night changed. The last one hour of the night she was not with me again. She was disturbed that the guy whom she was doing all that for did not call back. She was not even interested in anything I was saying anymore. She ended up flinging the nylon into the bush as we left.
I walked her to where she took a cab to her hostel and came back to my house, took a shower and called to know if she had got home.
That night, I felt a lot had changed. She was no longer that girl who was naïve and eager to please. I noticed she enjoyed seeing one guy grovel and humiliate himself to get her attention while she was held captive by the fact that the other guy did not care to return her call even though she was doing him a favor. She kept saying; “he didn’t even care to call back”. There was the secret right there. She prefers the jerk to the good guy.
I concluded from the events of that night that I had dropped down the pecking order. It was not the best time to claim the girl. I did not communicate with her again until about a week later when I ran into her as I was leaving my lecturer friend’s office. Despite the fact that I told her I was on my way out of the campus I still found her waiting for me at the E-library. It really made me feel bad that I could have gone and she would be waiting for me. I wondered if my perception of her was all just in my head.
The next time I travelled out of town I called her every single one of the nights that I was away. Yes, I’m calling her often now.
On this cool night we were talking on the phone and I asked her to come to my place the next weekend. She brings up the issue of what she means to me again. I decided to be straightforward with her, no games. I told her that I cared about her, was attracted to her but I prefer to let things happen naturally, that’s why I didn’t ask her out. I told her I prefer to let things evolve. She replied that she had a boyfriend. Before I could reply, my phone went off. I was so confident that it was just one of those things girls say. After all, she was just asking me to define our relationship. So I decided to charge my battery and recharge my line also for a long call. By this time it was around 08:30 PM. I called her thirty minutes later several times. She did not pick up her phone. I called her the next morning and she told me she had slept off that night. I told her I would give her a call the next nigh night. When it was night her phone was switched off for like two hours. When her phone finally rang, she did not pick it up. It was at that moment that I decided to give myself sense. I decided not to disgrace my old age. If she wanted to talk to me she would return the call. And she did not return the call.
It really caught me off guard. How does a girl go from always asking you to define your relationship to not picking your calls? But it’s been three weeks and I have respected my old age, not calling her even once since then.
Here is the question for Nairalanders:
Did she ever like me and it faded or was she only just looking for validation?

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by Nova15: 1:18am On Dec 20, 2016
The mystery of girls. I long for the day we can finally unravel it.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 1:48am On Dec 20, 2016
Nova15:
The mystery of girls. I long for the day we can finally unravel it.
My brother, it's a very perplexing something oo. Lol
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by VickyRotex(f): 2:34am On Dec 20, 2016
Ahhhh! Op, this your moniker really describes you.

Epistle leleyi na! lol.

The both of you should get together already.

You both care for each other, but shakara no go gree you.

She probably still likes you, call her and talk about it if you truly do. Be serious about it!

Don't waste her time, and don't waste yours either. All the Best!

6 Likes

Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by kidman96(m): 3:03am On Dec 20, 2016
WORLDHISTORY101:
I’m a man in my early thirties. About six months ago I met a girl on the campus of a federal university in the city where I reside. I was there to see a lecturer friend and I had some large files to download. Whenever I had these heavy downloads I used their internet. It was fast and often saved me tens of thousands of naira.
So on this particular occasion I was doing my thing and this girl came into the e-library. She was very noticeable because of her uncommon fair skin and her behind. I am not really team light skin like that, but since she might consider it offensive if I used her backside as a topic to start a conversation I decided to comment on her complexion. I asked her how I could get as light as her? She advised me to pour hot water on myself. I joked that I was as fair as her when I was child. It really made her laugh. I am almost as dark as Wande coal. She held my gaze all through as we spoke; I could tell I had made a good first impression. There were probably more than thirty persons there when I started talking to her and she held her own, not minding the number of eyes on her. Chatting up a girl in a crowd like that is not the kind of thing I do, but somehow that day I was in good form.
The next day I was there, we said hi to each other and when she went out of the e-library like the third time in less than one hour, I knew she wanted me to follow her outside. I asked where she was going and if we could stroll as I wanted a snack. We ended up going to an eatery nearby. On our way there, a car splashed water on her because it had just rained. It was perfect opportunity for me to touch fresh legs, thighs and a little bit of bum bum. Come and see the dedication with which I was wiping the water off her leggings. You see, after beautiful legs and perfect behind, just be a good girl. You don’t even have to be smart- you have already finished me. I helped her wipe all the water like it was the most natural thing in the world. I did it very innocently but I enjoyed it like a pervert.
I had thought she was one of the e-library staff the day before because she carried herself like she was older than most of the students there. It turned out she actually was older but an undergraduate. There was no forming with this girl, she would come to wherever I was whenever I was on the campus, at very short notice. She’d just follow me around if she had no classes.
I was beginning to think I might get some soon, until one day she interrupted my sexual innuendos angrily and told me I had better take my mind off it that it was never going to happen. Another time she asked me what denomination I associated with. I am not a religious person but I lied to her that I was a member of a certain church only for me to find out that not only was it her church but she sometimes attended “my branch”. Every day she would remind me of mid-week service. See wahala that I put myself. So that I would not look like the child of the devil, I went with her once, after that I did not go again.
So one day we were talking on the phone and she started asking me to “define us” ,” say what is on your mind”, “Tell me what I mean to you” . It’s a long time I asked any girl out. I don’t do it. We meet, we spend time with each other, we get close and we have intercourse. I call you my babe and you call me your bobo. What you mean to me will become evident. Plus ,many times when you do that asking out stuff, you are just giving yourself unnecessary chasing work. I have neither the time nor the enthusiasm for that. Person don old small. Besides, I was first of all just interested in getting some before any relationship talk. All that going to church, talking Jesus and then “defining us” as she wanted me to do, I felt was not going to get me in the sheets. So I would evade the question whenever she brought it up with all kinds of funny answers.
After she had been to my house a few times, I was sure I wasn’t going to get nothing soon. Although she was always available whenever I wanted to see her I did not want to be dragged into a serious sexless relationship. I therefore decided to call her less and less. I always returned her calls but did not call much. But the amazing thing is often after weeks of not communicating I’d run into her and she would be so cheerful and just throw away whatever plans she had in the day to be with me. I could not understand it. It often gave me mixed feelings.
Six months into this, I travelled to Abuja for a friend’s son’s naming ceremony. The dude is two years younger than I am. After guests had left the party I and he were up into the night talking and my paddy was asking who’s on board. I told him about my life the last two years and the situation with stingy yellow baby. I told him I wasn’t sure how I felt about her. That conversation made me really miss her. I called her the next day and you know what she brought up again? Your guess is as good as mine.
Because I couldn’t get her kilishi from my trip I decided to take her out to take pepper soup. I had decided to be serious with her. I let myself go completely and allowed myself to like her more and more. I discovered she had been very busy lately. As we spoke, different guys would call and I could see she had become familiar with a few of the joints in the city. I could see she had been going out a lot and been to a few parties too. She tried to hide it but it kept slipping from her mouth. She picked calls from two guys while we were there. One was a student whom she said was trying to apologize for having given her a peck without her permission. I had had a lot to drink so I practically couldn’t eat my pepper soup. She asked to take it home to a friend who had dogs. One of the waiters brought a nylon bag and she poured it in.
I started to wonder if I might get lucky this night. You see, I had a one night stand a few years back with a girl who asked for the same thing in Lagos. It was our first and only night out. She saved the leftovers of our catfish pepper soup for her dogs. We took the same okada to her house as I smooched her all through the ride. Immediately we got to her house we went straight into the koko. Was history going to repeat itself?
Unfortunately for me, lightening did not strike me twice. Yellow baby called the person whose dogs they were meant for and the mood of the night changed. The last one hour of the night she was not with me again. She was disturbed that the guy whom she was doing all that for did not call back. She was not even interested in anything I was saying anymore. She ended up flinging the nylon into the bush as we left.
I walked her to where she took a cab to her hostel and came back to my house, took a shower and called to know if she had got home.
That night, I felt a lot had changed. She was no longer that girl who was naïve and eager to please. I noticed she enjoyed seeing one guy grovel and humiliate himself to get her attention while she was held captive by the fact that the other guy did not care to return her call even though she was doing him a favor. She kept saying; “he didn’t even care to call back”. There was the secret right there. She prefers the jerk to the good guy.
I concluded from the events of that night that I had dropped down the pecking order. It was not the best time to claim the girl. I did not communicate with her again until about a week later when I ran into her as I was leaving my lecturer friend’s office. Despite the fact that I told her I was on my way out of the campus I still found her waiting for me at the E-library. It really made me feel bad that I could have gone and she would be waiting for me. I wondered if my perception of her was all just in my head.
The next time I travelled out of town I called her every single one of the nights that I was away. Yes, I’m calling her often now.
On this cool night we were talking on the phone and I asked her to come to my place the next weekend. She brings up the issue of what she means to me again. I decided to be straightforward with her, no games. I told her that I cared about her, was attracted to her but I prefer to let things happen naturally, that’s why I didn’t ask her out. I told her I prefer to let things evolve. She replied that she had a boyfriend. Before I could reply, my phone went off. I was so confident that it was just one of those things girls say. After all, she was just asking me to define our relationship. So I decided to charge my battery and recharge my line also for a long call. By this time it was around 08:30 PM. I called her thirty minutes later several times. She did not pick up her phone. I called her the next morning and she told me she had slept off that night. I told her I would give her a call the next nigh night. When it was night her phone was switched off for like two hours. When her phone finally rang, she did not pick it up. It was at that moment that I decided to give myself sense. I decided not to disgrace my old age. If she wanted to talk to me she would return the call. And she did not return the call.
It really caught me off guard. How does a girl go from always asking you to define your relationship to not picking your calls? But it’s been three weeks and I have respected my old age, not calling her even once since then.
Here is the question for Nairalanders:
Did she ever like me and it faded or was she only just looking for validation?

cant believe i just read this whole sh1t.

She has many suitors and she is confused. you will not fck that girl unless u marry her. she likes you just as she likes every other of her suitors but she wants to see how serious ur interests are and from my understanding you still haven't made up ur mind about what you want and she knows it. you both are no longer kids so if you want her go ahead and let her know what you want and stop running around in circles like a headless chicken.

But my advise to you is to leave this girl alone. when you meet a pretty girl that has many suitors you dont go groveling at her feet. Give her signs that you are interested in her and take some steps backwards to see if she will make any effort towards getting to know you more or trying to make things happen between you two. if she makes some effort then you go for her but if she doesn't, just let her be.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:17am On Dec 20, 2016
Op, if tell u sey this kain thing never do me, I dey lie. This is a chick that texts me whenever she has the chance, a chick that would do anything for me, would call me almost every 12:30am to have a long chat with me, sends me lovely texts. The day I told I liked her and want a relationship, she stopped texting, stopped calling. When I call or text, all I get are monosyllabic replies
Omo. I just tire. Haven't called or texted for over 2months nows, neither has she.

4 Likes

Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by Tyviv(f): 5:00am On Dec 20, 2016
Too long undecided
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by AsapTeddy(m): 5:59am On Dec 20, 2016
Cant you see this babe is just using you and wasting your time?

Move on..and package other babes.

A convo.becomes stale when it becomes one sided. You are the only one investing and doing all the work, while she remains laid back, wasting your time.

Your value has already become low in her eyes. You are a friend already. Forget all that " what am I to you" bulshit she is giving you. Don't allow this girl waste your time and focus.

Bone how beautiful she is... girls told plenty for naija.

This babe could also be fucking other guys.... so forget all that talk of " you won't duck her unless you marry her".

Attraction is emotional... not logical.. that's how girls reason. So telling her what she is to you might not achieve anything.

You have two choices.

1. Free he.
2. Gbensh her using the same technique u you used with other girls.

Peace

3 Likes

Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by AsapTeddy(m): 6:01am On Dec 20, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
Op, if tell u sey this kain thing never do me, I dey lie. This is a chick that texts me whenever she has the chance, a chick that would do anything for me, would call me almost every 12:30am to have a long chat with me, sends me lovely texts. The day I told I liked her and want a relationship, she stopped texting, stopped calling. When I call or text, all I get are monosyllabic replies
Omo. I just tire. Haven't called or texted for over 2months nows, neither has she.

lol its your fault.

You made the mistake asking her out when you could just be acting like a bf already.
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

She probably still likes you, call her and talk about it if you truly do. Be serious about it!

I am on this forum to teach history, lol. I just want the class to relax that's why I decided to share a personal story.

Shey she will answer her calls first? How can I be serious with someone who does not want to talk?
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2016
kidman96:

But my advise to you is to leave this girl alone. when you meet a pretty girl that has many suitors you dont go groveling at her feet. Give her signs that you are interested in her and take some steps backwards to see if she will make any effort towards getting to know you more or trying to make things happen between you two. if she makes some effort then you go for her but if she doesn't, just let her be.
What you've said is exactly what I did. I never groveled. For now I wait.
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by tee59(f): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2016
Ur moniker is a very difficulty course in History.Den my course mates were always afraid of d course cus it was very wide but i made "A" in it. Back 2 ur post, 4get her and continue wt ur life. Stop d communication 4 smtm and c her reaction.. Any lady who is serious and ready 4 commitment wil neva treat u dis way. U ar d only one here tryn to mak d thing work. Don't be desperate.

1 Like

Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by waywardpikin: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2016
Bros I really like your post. We are alike in many respects. The girl is just trying to play a psychological game on you. In her mind, when she asked what she was to you and you replied then she hung up, she expected you to enter a frenzied state, calling her, texting her, maybe even going early in the morning to block her at home or in school, to prove that you really do love her and to prove the power of her sexuality to herself.

Most men would do this, but the only problem with this is that while she thinks this is what she really wants, she will lose her attraction and appreciation for you. You would lose your worth to her. Women like her are always confused.

My advise? Next time you see her greet her happily, politely & courteously and keep it moving. No waiting around, no long walks, iyaff do!

Become the dog/catfish pepper soup guy (that guy has probably bleeped her once or twice before), and she will start pining after you.

Not all girls are like this though, what you need is a simple and straightforward girl that isn't trying to play some kind of 'game'. Good luck!

7 Likes

Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by sashishalom(f): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2016
NO...i dont believe she liked you.. she was fascinated but not like...thats a huge difference...

You've made the right decision to let her be

She'll call back one day...Definetly..
they always do

2 Likes

Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by VickyRotex(f): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
WORLDHISTORY101:

I am on this forum to teach history, lol. I just want the class to relax that's why I decided to share a personal story.

Shey she will answer her calls first? How can I be serious with someone who does not want to talk?

Oh Nice then! Historian!

It's been three weeks, and you haven't tried calling her again.
There's a very high possibility that she'll pick your call this time.

Try again! Reignite the conversation.

Give it your best, and if it doesn't work out, then you'll know, atleast you tried.

Then you give her some space, don't stress and watch her reaction.
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by skillz111(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Op, this your moniker really describes you.

Epistle leleyi na! lol.

Don't waste her time, and don't waste yours either.
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by JuanDeDios: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
WORLDHISTORY101:
Another time she asked me what denomination I associated with. I am not a religious person but I lied to her that I was a member of a certain church only for me to find out that not only was it her church but she sometimes attended “my branch”. Every day she would remind me of mid-week service. See wahala that I put myself. So that I would not look like the child of the devil, I went with her once, after that I did not go again.
Hahahahaha. I never lie about this one. Actually, I don’t lie in these matters, certainly not to someone I’m really into. I guess I’m self-sabotaging. I’m no good at lying anyway. I say I'm not religious and try to answer the flood of questions that follow as best I can. A girl that would be fixated on this sort of thing isn't likely to hold my attention for long, anyway.

Now, to your epistle. I will be frank with you: nobody can answer your question. Stop trying to read a woman - you will never succeed. It's easier to conduct a bloodless election in Rivers State than to read a woman. I don't know what it is - maybe it's those raging hormones or something - but women are meant to confuse us. It comes to them naturally. Just relax, do what your mind tells you and see what happens. You're lucky you're probably not in love, so you can pull through easily whatever happens.
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
tee59:
Ur moniker is a very difficulty course in History.Den my course mates were always afraid of d course cus it was very wide but i made "A" in it. Back 2 ur post, 4get her and continue wt ur life. Stop d communication 4 smtm and c her reaction.. Any lady who is serious and ready 4 commitment wil neva treat u dis way. U ar d only one here tryn to mak d thing work. Don't be desperate.
Good to hear from a lady who sees the whole affair like I do. The way she is reacting is only surprising because of the way she has persistently been on my case to define the relationship. I was very much okay with the way it was going. I never carried it on my head. Even the day I said what I said it was because she asked again.

I love history. I also performed well in this course. It's so wide you can never cover it all.
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Hahahahaha. I never lie about this one. Actually, I don’t lie in these matters, certainly not to someone I’m really into.
My brother, at this point I was only sure that I wanted to hit it. So I wasn't ready for the many questions that telling the truth would bring. Plus I didn't figure her as the kind of girl that would be trying to package me into a church boy. I have learnt my lessons. Lol

I can be in love with her if I let myself. I was probably at the brink. But first, I must apply sense.
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by VickyRotex(f): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
skillz111:

Epistle leleyi na! lol.

shocked This comment looks familiar!
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
skillz111:

Epistle leleyi na! lol.

Shey it's if she picks my call that we can talk?

1 Like

Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
waywardpikin:

My advise? Next time you see her greet her happily, politely & courteously and keep it moving. No waiting around, no long walks, iyaff do!

Become the dog/catfish pepper soup guy (that guy has probably bleeped her once or twice before), and she will start pining after you.

Not all girls are like this though, what you need is a simple and straightforward girl that isn't trying to play some kind of 'game'. Good luck!
This is the approach I am going to take. I can't go and start doing anyhow now. We don't use to behave like that in my village. lol
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by skillz111(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

shocked This comment looks familiar!
lol
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
sashishalom:
NO...i dont believe she liked you.. she was fascinated but not like...thats a huge difference...

You've made the right decision to let her be

She'll call back one day...Definetly..
they always do
I see.
But she could have just at least stay fascinated long enough for me to hit it na. Now I've lost in every way.
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by softiebae: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
well talking from experience,the lady likes u a lot,the period she wanted something serious from you,your reply may have pushed her or made her react the way she is reacting now. She gave you clear signs that she wanted a relationship,but u wanted to hit the jackpot and now she is acting cold and probably might have found someone else. You should try talking to her for the last time and if she is still acting up,then forget about her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by VickyRotex(f): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
WORLDHISTORY101:

Shey it's if she picks my call that we can talk?

Shey you dinnor see that he plagiarized my comment? angry
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by VickyRotex(f): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
softiebae:
well talking from experience,the lady likes u a lot,the period she wanted something serious from you,your reply may have pushed her or made her react the way she is reacting now. She gave you clear signs that she wanted a relationship,but u wanted to hit the jackpot and now she is acting cold and probably might have found someone else. You should try talking to her for the last time and if she is still acting up,then forget about her.

Exactement!
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by totosucker(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
D babe is not serious. U have done your best. Forget all does people telling u to call her one more time.What else does she want? U have defined d relationship in words and by your actions and yet she still dey do shakara. when next u see her, greet her politely and move on. but be on the look out for d signals of come and get me back. Something tells me she is confused.
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

Shey you dinnor see that he plagiarized my comment? angry
I was wondering what's wrong with nairaland and my internet connection. You are moving up as a writer, I guess. You have to be good for people to plagiarize your work.
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

Epistle leleyi na! lol.

dnnt waste her time ke abi make d guy stop embrassin is age .... d only gurls worth attention or chasin are d ones i call 'asset' she got her money,,job n support enabled,,not some gurls wey b liability on top one kom do shakara ...#oga op delete her numba n format ur phone ... gurls plenty pass chasin one fr a whole month
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by schumastic(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
hmm, you are not ready and she knows this and is a good thing she told you she has a bf cus some other ladies will prefer to play with your heart
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=VickyRotex post=52086682]Ahhhh! Op, this your moniker really describes you.

Epistle leleyi na! lol.

dnnt waste her time ke abi make d guy stop embrassin is age .... d only gurls worth attention or chasin are d ones i call 'asset' she's got her money,,job n support enabled,,not some gurls wey b liability on top one kom do shakara ...#oga op delete her numba n format ur phone ... gurls plenty pass chasin one fr a whole month...
n to all my guys wey olosho dey form queen for i hail o .... alway a story here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Have Sex With A Virgin / Mood / Abuja Runs Girl Shows Of Money She Made From A One Night Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.