Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Lets Discuss The Issue Of Palestine And Israel Here! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lets Discuss The Issue Of Palestine And Israel Here! (1780 Views)

Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire / UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Discuss The Issue Of Palestine And Israel Here! by yeswecan(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2009
Tippy Top:

Re: Lets Discuss The Issue Of Palestine And Israel Here!
I think it would be better to discuss the paymasters of these Jewish murderers.
America fund's, equips, feeds, and guarantees the Israeli killing machines are well oiled.
Now cut off the supply of the above and the Jews would seize to remain intransigent, they would quickly capitulate and sue for peace. [b]I hate the way the Jews assume superiority over everyone, this was why Hitler whooped their asses for real. Lo[/b]l!!

Typical answer from a fool, you are happy six million Jews were killed huh? idiot. Anyway I check your profile and I almost vomited…your hand tattoos ….repulsive. Now I understand the context of your knowledge. I will appreciate you go to the romance section; this is obviously off your league.

@ muhsin I am a bit surprised you supported this slowpoke who clearly supported Hitler…hmmmm.
Re: Lets Discuss The Issue Of Palestine And Israel Here! by muhsin(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2009
yeswecan:

Typical answer from a fool, you are happy six million Jews were killed huh? idiot. Anyway I check your profile and I almost vomited…your hand tattoos ….repulsive. Now I understand the context of your knowledge. I will appreciate you go to the romance section; this is obviously off your league.

@ muhsin I am a bit surprised you supported this slowpoke who clearly supported Hitler…hmmmm.

I sincerely speaking subscribed to what he said; but I don't at all support Hitler's cleansing of Jews. And all anti-semiticism.
Re: Lets Discuss The Issue Of Palestine And Israel Here! by paddylo1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2009
I will urge all Nairalander to give meaningful, intelligent and interesting contributions to this trend

ha ha,why not wish on a star instead,you will have a better chance than the above happening on NL
Re: Lets Discuss The Issue Of Palestine And Israel Here! by muhsin(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2009
Where is davidylan? You haven't finished schooling me. . . grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

NACOB Of Ghana Arrests Two Nigerians Over $12M Cocaine Seizure / . / Sabc Crew Members Being Mugged Live On Tv In South Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.