Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy (10606 Views)

Nigeria To Earn $2bn In The Short-term From Proposed Fiscal Policies For Oil / FG Has Paid $2bn For Second Niger Bridge – Osinbajo / Buhari Removes Mamora, Bugaje And Tallen From New Ambassadorial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by ukenke: 9:37am On Dec 20, 2016
This will go down as major achievement of the present administration. Cash call shortages has been a problem for the Nigeria oil and gas industry for many years. With this agreement, oil companies will source for funds to execute their projects and recoup their money from production at a rate agreed with NNPC. The other important factor that needs to be addressed is the militancy and the incessant destruction of oil and gas infrastructure, in the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by mapet: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2016
azimibraun:

Achuwa1: :
This Buhari govt can lie!!!!!!! & even lachikwu has joined them in telling lies.
Who are they deceiving tht they are producing 2.2mbpd.Nigeria produced 2.2mbpd only during Gej regime & it has been fluctuating since this govt came into power coz of their evil atrocities against the Niger delta,b4 if finally crashed presently to below 1mbpd.
Story for the Gods.

Prove them otherwise Empirically.. present your facts. Am tired of people criticising everything thing this government says or do with empty talk. Just watch channels tv and 3 guest will come on sunrise daily and suggest 3 different things this government will do on just a single item. All 3 will give shallow and empty suggestions and all 3 will disagree with each others views. And each of them wants the government to adopt their shallow views. Sarcasm and playing to the gallery has taken over good conscience and reasoning in Nigeria. Very soon Nigerians will begin to protest against empty bashing of this government. Match them with facts and figures, prove to them with clear evidences that they are not delivering. Am tired of critics more than the government self..

@azimibraun ,

you're even taking a complex perspective to address the non-starter @Achuwa1. Why not we tell him to do the simple thing, which is to read the article

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by mapet: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2016
omonnakoda:

blackaxe78: :
Great move!
Great do you have a clue what is going on? I doubt it .

The government is in a business venture with the oil majors and are required every year to contribute to the business.Every year they fail to do so and the oil majors "borrow" the money in very opaque circumstances.

If now we are being told the government no longer has to contribute then one must ask; How is this possible,where will the money come from and at what cost ,on what terms? We are not told at all and you are here parroting "great move" .What is great about it?

Bros,
1. I think you should get educated on this rather than castigate the guy
2. Yes, it is indeed a great move and also a bold move
3. First off, Nigeria is probably one of the last of "Oil countries" that is still using the JV model for the earlier IOCs
4. This proposal has been in the works since the days of OBJ in the first version of the PIB. It is only this government that showed the will to implement it
5. The PSC model has shown that investors can indeed self fund Oil exploration, development and production and return profit to the FG and to themselves
6. The JV model is a huge waste of govt money. How can someone put down 55-60% of the cost and will not be the operator? This led to wasteful ventures like cases of over-stating of projections, Over-stretching of projects, and Unnecessary projects being brought into line, not to talk of the perennial cases of corruption that bedeviled the industry.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by mapet: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2016
Gaskia:
Government may eventually lose more in future without strong systemic control. The arrangement from January 2017 means that govt stops making cash contributions for the running of the JVs. However they will have to pay through crude. So we gain from reserving our money but lose from revenue decline because the E & Ps retain crude equivalent to govt's portion of the JVs responsibility.
Again we could eventually lose more from a non transparent borrowing procedure by the E & Ps or production monitoring.

I don't think so. There is already a PSC model in place that returns more profit to the government at no cost

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by teamchocolate: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2016
The only good thing this Xmas is that there are no petrol queues..people are hungry
Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by Icon79(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Achuwa1:
This Buhari govt can lie!!!!!!! & even lachikwu has joined them in telling lies.
Who are they deceiving tht they are producing 2.2mbpd.Nigeria produced 2.2mbpd only during Gej regime & it has been fluctuating since this govt came into power coz of their evil attrocities against the Niger delta,b4 if finally crashed presently to below 1mbpd.
Story for the Gods.

So why would they lie that they are producing more oil when they are producing less? How exactly does that help their cause (case)? I mean, if they wanna life, it ought to be the other way - that is, that are producing lesser than they actually are. Abi?

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by omonnakoda: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
mapet:

Bros,
3. First off, Nigeria is probably one of the last of "Oil countries" that is still using the JV model for the earlier IOCs
4. This proposal has been in the works since the days of OBJ in the first version of the PIB. It is only this government that showed the will to implement it
5. The PSC model has shown that investors can indeed self fund Oil exploration, development and production and return profit to the FG and to themselves
6. The JV model is a huge waste of govt money. How can someone put down 55-60% of the cost and will not be the operator? This led to wasteful ventures like cases of over-stating of projections, Over-stretching of projects, and Unnecessary projects being brought into line, not to talk of the perennial cases of corruption that bedeviled the industry.
You are the one that needs educating .
You have not given any data to show how the new proposal amounts to an improvement.
Yes the previous model had problems we can all agree on that but to say the new proposal is an improvement requires data which you do not have and analysis of which you are not capable.
Changing a thing is not the equivalent of improving it. Painting a house does not make it better.
The fact remains that oil costs money to bring out of the ground and it must be paid for. In fact we are still paying for oil brought out of the ground 40 years ago .How ? Those workers from that time who are still alive and drawing pensions are receiving money from SOMEWHERE today.
Before oil is brought out of the ground it MUST BE FOUND at great financial cost and risk. In pure capitalism the oil companies pay for exploration and enjoy the profits afterwards only paying tax.

Can you tell us whether this new arrangement involves not paying exploration costs and retaining the same ownership percentage of the oil? Who is fooling who?

What is happening is just legalization of what has been already happening i.e the government PAYS LATE. The cash calls will still be paid by a different arrangement (post sales instead of upfront and this will include the cost of money whether borrowed or otherwise)and if that changes the government will give up more oil
Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by mapet: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
omonnakoda:

You are the one that needs educating .
You have not given any data to show how the new proposal amounts to an improvement.
Yes the previous model had problems we can all agree on that but to say the new proposal is an improvement requires data which you do not have and analysis of which you are not capable.
Changing a thing is not the equivalent of improving it. Painting a house does not make it better.
The fact remains that oil costs money to bring out of the ground and it must be paid for. In fact we are still paying for oil brought out of the ground 40 years ago .How ? Those workers from that time who are still alive and drawing pensions are receiving money from SOMEWHERE today.
Before oil is brought out of the ground it MUST BE FOUND at great financial cost and risk. In pure capitalism the oil companies pay for exploration and enjoy the profits afterwards only paying tax.

Can you tell us whether this new arrangement involves not paying exploration costs and retaining the same ownership percentage of the oil? Who is fooling who?

What is happening is just legalization of what has been already happening i.e the government PAYS LATE. The cash calls will still be paid by a different arrangement (post sales instead of upfront and this will include the cost of money whether borrowed or otherwise)and if that changes the government will give up more oil

Just two statements and I'm out of this discussion with you
1. I need education in an industry I have spent my whole work-life? I can only grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
2. I don't even know where and how to explain beyond this considering the ignorance I see you so boldly submit

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by Omeokachie: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
How is $2 billion equal to N61 billion?

Have they decided on padding the exchange rate this time around?
Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by omonnakoda: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
mapet:

1. I need education in an industry I have spent my whole work-life? I can only grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
2. I don't even know where and how to explain beyond this considering the ignorance I see you so boldly submit
Biographies are unnecessary. You know nothing about anyone here this is a faceless forum. Many Nigerians have spent their entire lives in the industry and have NOT figured out how to bring out oil without FOREIGN help.

Arguments that appeal to elevated or special status or knowledge are borne out of emptiness.Just deal with the issues raised. Your logic would seem to indicate that everyone in the industry shares the same view. That is not the case and so who you are and what you are is NOT RELEVANT
Rather than throw around words deal with the specific point raised. Tell us what changes with the new arrangement. Does the FG no longer have an obligation to pay? I have already asserted that they will still pay only not upfront.

At any rate they have not been able to pay upfront for ever so what else is new
Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by jpphilips(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Achuwa1:
Who are they deceiving tht they are producing 2.2mbpd.Nigeria produced 2.2mbpd only during Gej regime & it has been fluctuating since this govt came into power coz of their evil attrocities against the Niger delta,b4 if finally crashed presently to below 1mbpd.
Story for the Gods.

2.2mbopd referenced is our installed capacity not current daily production, is the government lying or the info is too big for your ant brain to process?

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by blackaxe78: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

You re brilliant!'

sometimes, Silence is Golden!

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by jpphilips(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
ukenke:
This will go down as major achievement of the present administration. Cash call shortages has been a problem for the Nigeria oil and gas industry for many years. With this agreement, oil companies will source for funds to execute their projects and recoup their money from production at a rate agreed with NNPC. The other important factor that needs to be addressed is the militancy and the incessant destruction of oil and gas infrastructure, in the Niger Delta.

This policy will go down in history as a major milestone in our oil industry, reduce UTC, offset cash call with production, sounds like Obj's PSC to me.
This Kachikwu is truely a genius! !

Glad the thief thief PIB has been cast into oblivion where it rightly belongs, we need good policies not stvpid ones like the CBN always churn out.

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by omonnakoda: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

Mister I am in the Industry tell us whether this agreement brings an end to Joint Venture Model.

To my understanding it brings and end to cash calls and this will CARRY A FINANCIAL COST to the Federation account.

To those who do not know until now the FG and the oil majors own Joint ventrures 60/40 which means if the business needs to spend $1 which would go into things like exploration( looking for oil), paying workers remunerations ,pensions etc ,settling communities and so on the Government would drop 0.60 cents and the oil company 0.40 cents while the Oil major e.g Shell is designated OPERATOR of the Joint Venture. Of course this leaves room for Operators to be fraudulent especially when bringing in inputs from oversea.The could e,g bring in a used equipment from one of their foreign operations and bill it as New .They also could use JVs to create employment at the expense of our people.

A cash call is just that . Cash call.

Oya bring money mae we start work.

Typically The FG would not have money on time and the oil major has to use their money or "borrow" at interest which of course the FG pays. The whole thing stinks and NNPC collaborates since NNPC is essentially the Governments ears and eyes.

Now the government is telling us the cash call arrangement has ended fine. Let them give us details because any person who can reason will know that there MUST be a cost
The Cash call money would still be needed and if the oil majors are responsible for looking for money will they do that for free?
Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by omonnakoda: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
jpphilips:

This policy will go down in history as a major milestone in our oil industry, reduce CTC, offset cash call with production, sounds like Obj's PSC to me.
This Kachikwu is truely a genius! !

Glad the thief thief PIB has been cast into oblivion where it rightly belongs, we need good policies not stvpid ones like the CBN always churn out.
Where will the money come from? How will the gap be plugged.
Even if the FG no longer has to provide cash someone else will.

Who is it and why would they do it What is in it for them
Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by jpphilips(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
omonnakoda:
Great do you have a clue what is going on? I doubt it .

The government is in a business venture with the oil majors and are required every year to contribute to the business.Every year they fail to do so and the oil majors "borrow" the money in very opaque circumstances.

If now we are being told the government no longer has to contribute then one must ask; How is this possible,where will the money come from and at what cost ,on what terms? We are not told at all and you are here parroting "great move" .What is great about it?

Exploration component of the cash call has been taken care of by Obasanjo's PSC where we dont have the liquidity, the issue is the UTC that actually has indebted us badly and made us look unserious with our partners.
Kachikwu has mirrowed the PSC in settling those debts.

it takes a sound mind like Kachikwu to come up with such ingenuity.
The explanation you gave has no bearing whatsoever with the issue at hand.
This thread is definitely not for you.

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by jpphilips(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
omonnakoda:
Where will the money come from? How will the gap be plugged.
Even if the FG no longer has to provide cash someone else will.

Who is it and why would they do it What is in it for them

Everything you have written so far shows you have no clue what this piece is about, do us a favour by clicking the exit button.

Everything about a government must not be on a bad default settings, pretend you understand by agreeing with others.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by omonnakoda: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
jpphilips:

Everything you have written so far shows you have no clue what this piece is about, do us a favour by clicking the exit button.

Everything about a government must not be on a bad default settings, pretend you understand by agreeing with others.
Those are easy words for any dunce to utter.
The cash calll arrangement came about because the government thought they would get a better deal.
Oil exploration deals in Nigeria did not start with JV arrangements.
Some people were around even before oil ventures were introduced and have very good recollections
The government would benefit from them if they had the discipline to set aside cash for the cash calls.We accept that that is not possible but let us not try and package it as some kind of victory. It is just a manifestation of the fact that the FG lacks financial discipline.

There is a very simple question who will pay for exploration in this new proposed model
Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by jpphilips(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

I have a problem with your number 6, the government does not need to take up operatorship of the JV, infact that smart decision is what has survived our JVs this long.

Our current operators are world class companies with global oil and gas experience, asking the government to operate will amount to suicide.

Again the PSC gave us a huge relief under Obasanjo, just like every good thing in Nigeria is laced with the Nigerian factor viz bureaucracy and corruption, it doesn't mean the policy is bad.

DPR and their unscrupulous ranks murdered our PSC, presently a lot has changed since Kachikwu arrived. I give it to him, that chap is good at what he does.
Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by jpphilips(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Gaskia:
Government may eventually lose more in future without strong systemic control. The arrangement from January 2017 means that govt stops making cash contributions for the running of the JVs. However they will have to pay through crude. So we gain from reserving our money but lose from revenue decline because the E & Ps retain crude equivalent to govt's portion of the JVs responsibility.
Again we could eventually lose more from a non transparent borrowing procedure by the E & Ps or production monitoring.

Obviously you haven't heard of Obj's PSC.

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by jpphilips(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
mapet:

Please don't waste your time with that Omo something he sounds like a prison warder on an O&G thread.

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by omonnakoda: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Gaskia:
What you describe has been going on since Babangida's time we are deceiving ourselves to not acknowledge this.

The truth is oil is a business and the government fails to approach it like that. Cash call provisions should be a first call on oil revenues in any serious system.

Secondly this arrangement is ok for established and proven fields

How and where will the money for exploration of new fields come from.That is very expensive business.
No one will invest without more generous deals
Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by jpphilips(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
omonnakoda:
Biographies are unnecessary. You know nothing about anyone here this is a faceless forum. Many Nigerians have spent their entire lives in the industry and have NOT figured out how to bring out oil without FOREIGN help.

Arguments that appeal to elevated or special status or knowledge are borne out of emptiness.Just deal with the issues raised. Your logic would seem to indicate that everyone in the industry shares the same view. That is not the case and so who you are and what you are is NOT RELEVANT
Rather than throw around words deal with the specific point raised. Tell us what changes with the new arrangement. Does the FG no longer have an obligation to pay? I have already asserted that they will still pay only not upfront.

You see why most of you come here empty and leave empty, you are asking someone with a superior opinion to furnish you with data, do you require data to impregnate your wife?

Instead of asking him the right questions to learn a thing or two, you roll out an unsound epistle positioning for an arguement when you dont even know what is discussed.

Nigerians are fantastic people really!!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by omonnakoda: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
jpphilips:

You see why most of you come here empty and leave empty, you are asking someone with a superior opinion to furnish you with data, do you require data to impregnate your wife?

Instead of asking him the right questions to learn a thing or two, you roll out an unsound epistle positioning for an arguement when you dont even know what is discussed.

Nigerians are fantastic people really!!
Superior based on what exactly?

You say so?
It is only here that we talk of "superior" opinions.Other more rational people debate their ideas.......

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by jpphilips(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
omonnakoda:
Superior based on what exactly?

You say so?
It is only here that we talk of "superior" opinions.Other more rational people debate their ideas.......

Can you debate with a lunatic? (no pun) dont you know there are kids here who use every thread to bash the government good or bad?
People don't waste their time debating on nairaland anymore until Seun does the honorable thing by evicting kids of high nuisance value.

Why are you asking where the exploration cost will come from when PSC was mentioned? you claim you are in the industry without clue how PSC settle exploratory costs yet you expect a sane mind to debate with you? based on what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by omonnakoda: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
jpphilips:

Can you debate with a lunatic? (no pun) dont you know there are kids here who use every thread to bash the government good or bad?
People don't waste their time debating on nairaland anymore until Seun does the honorable thing by evicting kids of high nuisance value.

Why are you asking where the exploration cost will come from when PSC was mentioned? you claim you are in the industry without clue how PSC settle exploratory costs yet you expect a sane mind to debate with you? based on what exactly?
So you want to reduce it to name calling ,sane insane. That is easy The difficult part is to actually make sense.....
Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by mapet: 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
jpphilips:

I have a problem with your number 6, the government does not need to take up operatorship of the JV, infact that smart decision is what has survived our JVs this long.

Our current operators are world class companies with global oil and gas experience, asking the government to operate will amount to suicide.

Again the PSC gave us a huge relief under Obasanjo, just like every good thing in Nigeria is laced with the Nigerian factor viz bureaucracy and corruption, it doesn't mean the policy is bad.

DPR and their unscrupulous ranks murdered our PSC, presently a lot has changed since Kachikwu arrived. I give it to him, that chap is good at what he does.

I don't have problems with IOCs being the operator, In fact I agree to your submission. Rather I have a problem with our JV/JOA model; when the stakeholder puts bulk of the money and do not operate. I feel govt should have over time, reduced their stake in JV arrangements. My contentions are in two folds, first-off, IOCs potentially cheat government ; It is as easy as me presenting a buget of 100X when in actual fact the true cost is 60x. Then govt puts down 60X as (60%) and IOCs outs down 0x as (40%). On the other side, the govt not cut out to "play" and turned lazy by feeding fat on the "incentives" thrown by the IOCs gets played.

I am a believer in the PSC arrangement. We can only get better in it. I have run many economic models and the PSC pays both parties better IMO
Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by mapet: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
omonnakoda:

Mister I am in the Industry tell us whether this agreement brings an end to Joint Venture Model.

To my understanding it brings and end to cash calls and this will CARRY A FINANCIAL COST to the Federation account.

To those who do not know until now the FG and the oil majors own Joint ventrures 60/40 which means if the business needs to spend $1 which would go into things like exploration( looking for oil), paying workers remunerations ,pensions etc ,settling communities and so on the Government would drop 0.60 cents and the oil company 0.40 cents while the Oil major e.g Shell is designated OPERATOR of the Joint Venture. Of course this leaves room for Operators to be fraudulent especially when bringing in inputs from oversea.The could e,g bring in a used equipment from one of their foreign operations and bill it as New .They also could use JVs to create employment at the expense of our people.

A cash call is just that . Cash call.

Oya bring money mae we start work.

Typically The FG would not have money on time and the oil major has to use their money or "borrow" at interest which of course the FG pays. The whole thing stinks and NNPC collaborates since NNPC is essentially the Governments ears and eyes.

Now the government is telling us the cash call arrangement has ended fine. Let them give us details because any person who can reason will know that there MUST be a cost
The Cash call money would still be needed and if the oil majors are responsible for looking for money will they do that for free?

Bros,

Will you shove it up! you're just displaying ignorance that is even below the entry level of the knowledge of Oil and Gas business....... Jeeez!!!
Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by mapet: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
omonnakoda:

At least I can convenient point you out as someone who knows nothing about Oil and Gas business, talk-less of the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry, not to talk of the operating models. You ask questions that are pedestrian here. All you need to do is avail yourself of some literature, and learn, instead of coming online and front your ignorance.

Secondly, I will only respond to comments that is of value to my time and intellect. Your ignorance in this case is not.

Meanwhile, if my telling you I am in the "industry" intimidates you, then, I cannot help that. Your resort to personal slat is unnecessary. Did you ask a question to seek knowledge? No. You presented a false picture out of ignorance. That is what I am pointing to you........
Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by omonnakoda: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
mapet:

At least I can convenient point you out as someone who knows nothing about Oil and Gas business, talk-less of the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry, not to talk of the operating models. You ask questions that are pedestrian here. All you need to do is avail yourself of some literature, and learn, instead of coming online and front your ignorance.

Secondly, I will only respond to comments that is of value to my time and intellect. Your ignorance in this case is not.

Meanwhile, if my telling you I am in the "industry" intimidates you, then, I cannot help that. Your resort to personal slat is unnecessary. Did you ask a question to seek knowledge? No. You presented a false picture out of ignorance. That is what I am pointing to you........
You are saying stuff to make yourself feel good.

Do not personalize it.

Address the issues raised.
I will not talk about you .You commit to do the same. Rather than saying such and such is "ignorant" why not demonstrate it with facts and analysis.

We can do

You are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorant

for ever it changes absolutely NOTHING
Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by omonnakoda: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
Any idiot can play this game
You are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorantYou are ignorant No it is you that is ignorant
Re: FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy by omonnakoda: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

Will you shove it up! you're just displaying ignorance that is even below the entry level of the knowledge of Oil and Gas business....... Jeeez!!!
Any idiot can say you are showing ignorance. That changes NOTHING address specific points line by line.

You seem very ignorant and conceited to me as well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Inspects Kano Independent Power Project / No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge / Osun LG Poll: APC Sweeps All 389 Councillorship Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.