Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Bachelor Party Ideas In Africa?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bachelor Party Ideas In Africa?? (1406 Views)

Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bachelor Party Ideas In Africa?? by razorramon: 7:41am On Dec 20, 2016
Hey guys.
Im an African-American about to get married next year. I wanted to have my bachelor party in an African country, but having a hard time deciding which country. I'm traveling with three other guys for about 6 days. I'm looking for a city with a crazy party scene, but also has a lot of adventure and things to do. Do you guys have any good suggestions?

I prefer to go to a country in Africa I've never been to. So far ive been to S.A, Zim, Zambia, Rwanda, Uganda, Tanz, kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Egypt and Ethiopia. For this trip, I was looking into places like Senegal, Angola, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Cape Verde, or maybe even AFRICON tournament in Gabon. Im open to suggestions though.
Thanks for your help in advance

Re: Bachelor Party Ideas In Africa?? by MrsSandman: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
I would suggest Ivory Coast. I liked it there a lot and since you are American you should be more comfy there.
Re: Bachelor Party Ideas In Africa?? by WooodSI: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Yeah Ivory coast is really nice. I kind of liked it there as well. But Why would you do your bachelor party in Africa? I am African as well (originally from Nigeria) but I live in Manchester. I did my bachelor party here in the city just because it's nicer (and it was warm, I got married in July). I work as in IT for a bog corporation with one of the main offices in Manchester, and I have some really weird hours because of that. Since I sometimes can work until the whee hours of the night I started looking for an events company Manchester is filled with. I found one that I liked a lot and they did the job splendidly. We had fun and I didn't have to worry about all the organizing and keeping track of everything for a party. I would suggest looking for one as well over there, especially since you have never been there

(1) (Reply)

Should She Hurt Her Pride For Love / One Word For This Pretty Lady.. / Rate My Made In Nigeria Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.