Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) (13456 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? / Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by marvelck: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2016
A girl I know recently told me how her guy(boyfriend) insisted on sleeping with her despite knowing she was on her period. She said the guy just wanted to do it even after confirming and seeing her blood stained panties. Imagine? Its like most guys no longer mind making love to a girl even when she's on her period. Cos I've heard other cases like that. Now, what they do is, to use condoms when having sex with their girlfriend or any girl who is on her period... This crave for sex is really getting into something else. Cant one just endure until when she is free or done with her period?

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by SexyNairalander: 7:52am On Dec 20, 2016
some guys sha. . .so he can't wait for four days ni
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by herzern(m): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2016
Followinq.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by BlackDBagba: 7:53am On Dec 20, 2016
It is his fetish...he tells you, you like it and go ahead or hate it and leave the relationship.
Life is that simple grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2016
we don't mind cos dey say it's d safest time to have sex.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by decatalyst(m): 7:59am On Dec 20, 2016
They sha want to visit where they came from as often as possible because anything can happen grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by above2811(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2016
You know they say human needs are INSATIABLE, so Therefore is to guys whether period or no period.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by ajasbaba(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2016
conji nah bastard.

it can go to any length to get what it wants.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Gofwane(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2016
decatalyst:
They sha want to visit where they came from as often as possible because anything can happen grin grin
yes o, no place like home.

7 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2016
period ko,timetable ni

T34M V1RG1N

8 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2016
gringrin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by falconey(m): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2016
undecided
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Doctorfitz: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrin

C as u shine teeth... Lols

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Jadoskii(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2016
Tell him on one condition.....that he goes down on u..... grin grin...if he agrees just know ure dating a vampire......

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by fernandoc(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2016
Some girls are super hornnny whenever they are on their period. And some enjoy sex much better then.

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Shol3(f): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2016
It's irritating Abeg sad
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by win10(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2016
Hey have seen this robotic pocket printer? if not read this:

Meet the world's first robotic pocket printer
http://www.techeda.com/meet-the-worlds-first-mini-robotic-pocket-printer/
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Silvereze(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2016
check my signature if you're into agribusiness

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
the guy is possessed
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by buffalowings: 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
lilyqueen:
the guy is possessed

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by queenbetsy(f): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Observing.... cheesy
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by queenbetsy(f): 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
lilyqueen:
the guy is possessed
alomo at work grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ugh ... That stinking. Shii .. Wouldn't. Want to visit. Home during this moment .. Girls on period are so fcking irritating

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Divay22(f): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
Ugh ... That stinking. Shii .. Wouldn't. Want to visit. Home during this moment .. Girls on period are so fcking irritating
Is that not too harsh.....Be nice will you cool
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Divay22(f): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Divay22:
Is that not too harsh.....Be nice will you cool
..follow me ..and i willgrin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Divay22(f): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
..follow me ..and i willgrin
nah....i don't like harsh guys....... tongue
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by timilehing(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Medically, there's nothing bad having Sex during periods
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by jchioma: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
From the above posts condemning the act or sanctioning it, I have not seen one tangible explanation even from the OP why it is bad? Is it the uncleanness of shed blood or the religious aspect or just traditional?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Splinz(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
They are miscreants with inordinate passions.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Divay22:
nah....i don't like harsh guys....... tongue
..smiles** ... I'm not harsh and i've never been one .... So follow me up .. And find out about that yourself ... Besides this is a faceless forum,you cant exactly be sure
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Divay22(f): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
..smiles** ... I'm not harsh and i've never been one .... So follow me up .. And find out about that yourself ... Besides this is a faceless forum,you cant exactly be sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Disvirgin A Girl / Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? / Giving/borrowing Money To Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.