Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters (21327 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / #riverrerun: How Thugs Killed, Beheaded Police DSP & Abduct 11 NYSC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by lielbree: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2016
angry
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by ZUCCEZZ: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2016
hun
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by AntiWailer: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2016
Wazobia ?

Lol
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by Bants(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2016
obailala:
Story doesnt add up...

Wetin no add up....Please add it for me
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by shyling(f): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by shyling(f): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by Buharimustgo: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2016
I hate Amaechi,its not possible for Augustine Nwokocha that is in Etche to sponsor them in far away Omoku
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by Zlatimi: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2016
Bolustic:
This is just to show the bad nature of the River people, both APC and PDP.

Elections have been held in other parts of the country for God sake and all went in peace.

Even elections in Lagos, being the richest state in Nigeria, are very peaceful.

SOMETHING IS FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH THE POLITICAL BEHAVIOUR OF THE RIVERS PEOPLE.

Most objective post by you... I hope you keep it up
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
We yoruba muslims in APC love Saint Amaechi. Saint Amaechi is very pious and holy, he cannot harm a fly. This is propaganda grin

You are an imposter, you are not Yoruba! You are a flattt heaadd from Abia state. I am sure Yorubas know themselves
Go back to your state and develop your state! Shame on you!b

1 Like

Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by DONSMITH123(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2016
Amaechi the blood sucking demon of ubima.

He turned the rivers of pitakwa to blood. It's unfortunate his acolytes are here protecting his already damaged image.

I will continue to pray for his fans here, may the innocent blood you and ur demi-god amaechi are shedding hunt you all.

Infact this blood u all are sharing will judge u all! Chai! Chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2016
Who did they bury and who was thrown in the river?
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by Caseless: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2016
wazobia reporter? . grin grin grin
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by Firefire(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
For peace to reign in Rivers, Amaechi should be killed.

Dazol!

shocked
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by OlaMiki: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2016
how do you know pls ?
TippyTop:
I knew Amaechi had a hand in the killings.
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2016
Meanwhile, in other news... Original samsung galaxy s5 for sale. You can run any test you like to confirm it's not a clone but the original. Battery life is great. Phone is in perfect condition. Whatsapp me on 08137010369. (50,000)

Plus Clean alcatel one touch popstar for sale (15,000)

Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by NairaMaster1(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2016
Amaechi the psychophant

1 Like

Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by OlaMiki: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2016
something is madly and satanically wrong with the river state people, I concur walahi
Zlatimi:

Most objective post by you... I hope you keep it up
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by nwakibie3(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2016
divicode:
Liars from the pit of hell! Sinking people looking for who to drag with them! What is the relationship between a petition written by the past governor and killings done in 2016.
PDPiggs will never learn! Your lies is already busted, you should have allowed vanguard that reported the petition of 2015 to report that they were connected.
Wicked Wike, you can run but cannot hide, it is just a matter of time for you to face justice for all your atrocities!
A murderer in the government house!

I don't think u read the post.....
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by Izzydeprince: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2016
Whoever is linking Amaechi with the killing of DSP Alkali is Wike paid gun. They are making every effort to black mail him for the role he played is dislodging the treasury looters.
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2016
mbaboy:
Watch and see how this case will be swept under the carpet

Watch and see how this case receives a first class handling just because it's their's (police' involvement). Can't u sée how fast they tracked down the killers? If it were to be a-nobody-civilian, e.e.e.eh i clear throat.

Good work.
I never knew théy (police) can be this intelligent and fast in tackling issues, which means they know what they are doing that hundreds of Nigerians forever disappear just like that.

Officers may your souls and those of poor Nigerians gone rest in peace!
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by Kuzzey(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2016
Misleading headline. Why still say Amaechi's Ex Aide when d man is current commissioner to Wike? To me d man is wike's goon now
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by TippyTop(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2016
OlaMiki:
how do you know pls ?
It bears all the hallmark of an Amaechi inspired killing.
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by calyto: 11:47am On Dec 20, 2016
BIG FAT LIE and another media propaganda from mischief makers.

1. You said he was using police to threaten people;so how come he now ambushed thesame police that was working in his favour and killed them?

2. How does Nwokocha (or whatever his name is) being abducted, relate to killing of policemen?

3. Today is the first day in my life that i am hearing of wazobiareporters. Why should i believe a news that is unfounded from an anonymous person?

1 Like

Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by wawale(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2016
i KNOW VANGUARD TO BE PDP'S DAILY BUT WHY WAZOBIA COME MUMU FOLLOW THEN? I KNOW NIGER DELTA ARE NOT HAPPY SAY Jonathan LOST ELECTION BUT LIES LIESSSSS LIEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS CAN'T TAKE HIM BACK TO ASO ROCK. THE SAME LIEEESSSSS WHERE ALL THE IBOSSSS PAPERS DEY TALK DAILY & KANU STILL REMAIN IN PRISON( DONALD TRUMP IS FOR BIAFRA, RUSSIA WE FIGHT BUHARI, UK IS FOR Biafra WE GO SEE).
D PRESENTER IS PDP MAN & PRESS SUPPOSE TO BE UNBIASED.
NO AMOUNT OF LIES CAN KEEP US FROM THE TRUTH.JUSTICE LL PREVAIL.

1 Like

Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by Cletus77(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike has started running... grin grin grin
His threats has come to pass....
Now, is the time to pass Judgement....

And no amount of FAKE news will Save His Nyash...
Wike and Amaechi who for fear who?
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by Seriousboy: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
ISDKING:
U killed all because of politics ?. But Amechi frequently participates in station of the Cross yearly how come ?
Because, they kills in the night and played others in the church.
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by Cubeet2: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Rivers of Blood
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by adrusa: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
wawale:
i KNOW VANGUARD TO BE PDP'S DAILY BUT WHY WAZOBIA COME MUMU FOLLOW THEN? I KNOW NIGER DELTA ARE NOT HAPPY SAY Jonathan LOST ELECTION BUT LIES LIESSSSS LIEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS CAN'T TAKE HIM BACK TO ASO ROCK. THE SAME LIEEESSSSS WHERE ALL THE IBOSSSS PAPERS DEY TALK DAILY & KANU STILL REMAIN IN PRISON( DONALD TRUMP IS FOR BIAFRA, RUSSIA WE FIGHT BUHARI, UK IS FOR Biafra WE GO SEE).
D PRESENTER IS PDP MAN & PRESS SUPPOSE TO BE UNBIASED.
NO AMOUNT OF LIES CAN KEEP US FROM THE TRUTH.JUSTICE LL PREVAIL.

The Mumus in this thread also did not realise that even the Chief Thug himself, the Wicked Wike is an "ex-aide" of Amaechi. The question is who is he running errands for now? Whose aide is he now? Who did they do the beheading of the policeman for?
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by ccwizard: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters by HopeAtHand: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bolustic:
This is just to show the bad nature of the River people, both APC and PDP.

Elections have been held in other parts of the country for God sake and all went in peace.

Even elections in Lagos, being the richest state in Nigeria, are very peaceful.

SOMETHING IS FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH THE POLITICAL BEHAVIOUR OF THE RIVERS PEOPLE.

What does Lagos being the Richest state in Nigeria concern the topicgrin

And Riverians do not have a bad nature.. put a stop to that Rubbish..

Unpopular politicians will always lool for cultists to help actualize their wicked plans... and there are cultists in Lagos too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isabella Okafor Donates Campaign T-shirt To Uche Nwosu / Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 / Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.