Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) (17438 Views)

Most / What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl / High Level Madness! See The Crazy Picture A Girl Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Freeman50(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Southern Africa is a country that is rich in culture as the black population still retain their values and traditions despite the past domination of the whites leading to the apartheid crisis in some of the countries. A beautiful and curvy lady from the Kingdom of Swaziland named Lowmah who is participating in the Incwala main day 2016 as well as the Kushiwa Kwelukhuni 2016 has shown her bare Bosom s in a cultural oufit in celebration of the country's colourful tradition prominent in the Kingdom of Swaziland. As usual, her pictures have elicited flirty comments on her Instagram page as her followers express wild fantasy about being romantically entangled with her. As for the festival, Incwala is the main ritual of Kingship in the Kingdom of Swaziland. This is a national event that takes place during the summer solstice. The main person in incwala is the King of Swaziland. When there is no king there is no incwala. Incwala takes place over a period of about a month, starting with the small incwala, incwala lencane, and culminating in the big incwala, incwala lenkhulu. A number of activities — such as lusekwane, kuhlamahlama, and umdvutjulwa — mark the key events of this age old tradition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Oh wow!
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by 5minsmadness: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Aaaaahhhrgh! She covered it! Why na?

3 Likes

Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
I'm hornyyy!!!
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Theoritical(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Oya, Vaseline crew, market don set oooo

1 Like

Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by MadJay: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
As I slap your face
Sibeal:
Oh wow!
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
she carry front,she carry back,she too package and i can't leave her.
Now i know why harrysong used those lyrics

3 Likes

Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Garshyzee(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sibeal:
Oh wow!
Like ur p.t..sounds intelligent grin
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by pahars(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Impeccable!
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Ikigia: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Passing by......
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
MadJay:
As I slap your face
idiot. tongue
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Garshyzee:

Like ur p.t..sounds intelligent grin
Thanks. grin
It does...doesn't it?
But I cannot take the credit.
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by harffie(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hmm
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Wow! shocked
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by MadJay: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
sadsad

your profile pix tho you smoke weed for the first time when taking the image?
Sibeal:

tongue
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
MadJay:
sadsad

your profile pix tho you smoke weed for the first time when taking the image?

Yes na. cheesy
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by MadJay: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
My type of babe

let's make arrangement to smoke a joint togetherwink
Sibeal:

Yes na. cheesy
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
MadJay:
My type of babe
let's make arrangement to smoke a joint togetherwink
Dream on,Joseph.. tongue

Will you let me slap you? cheesy grin
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Blurr(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Heavyduty
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by MadJay: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sibeal:

Dream on,Joseph.. tongue

Will you let me slap you? cheesy grin
sad huh
Do I look like Joseph the dreamer

Yeah babes
Will let you slap me on my 19.5 inchhesss kondo winkwink nothing more
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
MadJay:
sad huh Do I look like Joseph the dreamer
Yeah babes Will let you slap me on my 19.5 inchhesss kondo winkwink nothing more
Promises,promises..

1 Like

Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by chris2face(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Kai See breast
Doctor's prescription suck 3 times

1 Like

Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by MadJay: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
I promise

you'll also taste it too(very sweet)
Sibeal:
Promises,promises..
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by MadJay: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Real talk
chris2face:
Kai See breast
Doctor's prescription suck 3 times

2 Likes

Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
MadJay:
I promise

you'll also taste it too(very sweet)
I think I'll pass. undecided
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by MadJay: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
You thinkwink I understand If its money I gat it,cars gat it
First of where you based at?
Sibeal:

I think I'll pass. undecided
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
MadJay:
You thinkwink I understand If its money I gat it,cars gat it
First of where you based at?
I don't care if you have money and cars... smiley
The question is;Do you have sense? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by MadJay: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sibeal:
I don't care if you have money and cars... smiley
The question is;Do you have sense? undecided
angry
Yes but why the stupid question?
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
MadJay:
angry
Yes but why the stupid question?
You just gave me the answer I need. tongue
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by MadJay: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Back to the matter where you based?
Sibeal:
You just gave me the answer I need. tongue
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by policy12: 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hmmm Vaseline crew food don land ooooo

1 Like

Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
MadJay:
Back to the matter where you based?
I stay in Lagos. ..why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Silverbird MBGN 2012 Contest / Quiet Vs Loud Guys / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.