Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down (3145 Views)

Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users / Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be / Nawa Oh! Which Kind Of Wedding Pose Is This One Again?! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down by Onyejemechimere(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
I know i have seen more weirder and funnier wedding pose, but the one below is something else, check it out.

This pose is posefully classic, The tin finish me.

http://otownloaded.com/lol-see-funny-wedding-pose-brought-internet/

cc: farano, Rocktation, Ishilove, lalasticlala

Re: Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
That's just hilarious! cheesy
Will the grass stains on that dress ever go out?

Nice view though. grin
Re: Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down by sunnynet(m): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
lol, guy turn am to rusev na @wrestling
Re: Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down by seunny4lif(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
grin grin
sunnynet:
Re: Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down by Theoritical(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
The lady gat nice boobs
Re: Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Well she's learning who's boss in this relationship grin
Re: Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down by harffie(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Title should've been "Wife got boobs"
Re: Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Kwale weed was definitely mixed with the wedding rice grin

Re: Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down by dacovajnr: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
All I see,I see Booby Booby grin cheesy
Re: Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
all I see is enslavement...
Re: Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down by Splinz(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
"Brought the internet down" Some Nigerians and exaggeration eh...

Re: Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Why is it that everything that has to do with people of LOW SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS is always challenging and traumatic...?
Re: Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down by makydebbie(f): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
sunnynet:
grin

The accoladegrin
Re: Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down by ednut1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
which internet did it bring down undecided
Re: Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
[center]What position abi na style is this called[/center]
Re: Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
It is official......

They are HIGH! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

ANOTHER Leak!!unijos Student Esther By Name.(+!8 Photo) / I’m Thinking Of Leaving, My Husband Requests For Anal Everytime / Overfeeding & Greed! Slay Queen "Poos" On Herself While On A Date (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.