Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) (11730 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Tygaah(m): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jarizod:

Bro..what's her IG..she too fine kiss

You wan go spoil her konga with your kondo abi ?
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jarizod:
Her waist,ass and yanshh is fire kiss
i dey tell you , baba finish work
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
cheesy
Just gimme kiss Daniel and justin bieber grin
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
coolestchris:
My crush is anything under skirt that has a fine face,even ur babe can be my crush once i site her

LOL
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Berlynn:
cheesy
Just gimme kiss Daniel and justin bieber grin
you like short men grin why do you like them ?
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nomfanelo99:

LOL
see pants in your picture cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wetin concern me

Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Tygaah(m): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nomfanelo99:

LOL

*In Adaksbullet 's voice*
Seen Bobbbi shocked shocked
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tygaah:

you no see pant cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
judeefcc:
you like short men grin why do you like them ?

is Kiss Daniel short ni
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Tygaah(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
judeefcc:

Where ?

*RunsToCheck*

Haaaa shocked Nomfanelo99 Shey I should come to Durban
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
judeefcc:

what's the name of that Lady cus am already cocking my Roddy speargrin
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Taye Diggs and Tyresse Gibson tongue
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Berlynn:

is Kiss Daniel short ni
na 14inches tv dey your house? kissdaniel is short na
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
comradespade:

what's the name of that Lady cus am already cocking my Roddy speargrin
father forgive him , becca
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tygaah:

*In Adaksbullet 's voice* Seen Bobbbi shocked shocked
guys and boobs
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nomfanelo99:
Taye Diggs and Tyresse Gibson tongue
muscles and clean looks wink
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by MrCork: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
judeefcc:

who is your celebrity crush and how do you feel about them? my queen loves will smith angry

...bro wot make us your eye drop? (No oofense) angry
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tygaah:

Where ?
*RunsToCheck*
Haaaa shocked Nomfanelo99 Shey I should come to Durban
you should come lol
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tygaah:

You wan go spoil her konga with your kondo abi ?
no be so oh grin
juss wan try my luck for dm cheesy
u sabi am? edakun epp me
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
MrCork:

...bro wot make us your eye drop? (No oofense) sad
abeg speak english , this your primary school talk done dey tire me , i resemble emmanuella ?

chaiii hunger , stretching time to find food

Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by MadJay: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
angry
small boobsi

Hell No!!
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
judeefcc:
muscles and clean looks wink
yeap
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
judeefcc:
i dey tell you , baba finish work
correct talk cheesy
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
MadJay:
angry

small boobsi

Hell No!!
her boobsi is perfect, for any weather and action, very mouthable
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Tygaah(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nomfanelo99:

you should come lol

Hehehe let me go n start preparing cheesy.
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by MrCork: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
judeefcc:

who is your celebrity crush and how do you feel about them? my queen loves will smith angry

...ok we are confuse. ...so you sayin you in love with Will Smith (fresh prince of belliar)..correct?..you like men but you not really gay...correct?(shame) undecided
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by MadJay: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
sad we don't know what you trying to advertise here on Nairaland
But we aint buying

Again we aint buying nada
Nomfanelo99:

you should come lol
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
MrCork:

...ok we are confuse. ...so you sayin you in love with Will Smith (fresh prince of belliar)..correct?..you like men but you not really gay...correct?(shame) undecided
mr cork and chicken have somtin in common aside from name

who can guess

they have the same size of brain

Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jarizod:

Bro..what's her IG..she too fine kiss
grin grin
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by adaksbullet: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tygaah:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

These one his pass Bobbi o shocked

Seen bobbises shocked shocked shocked
Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
MadJay:
sad we don't know what you trying to advertise here on Nairaland

But we aint buying

Again we aint buying nada

advertising n buying what exactly

1 Like

Re: No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) by MadJay: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Perfect you say

Hell no

you can check out berlynn 's boobsi fresh like ice cream its near perfect
judeefcc:
her boobsi is perfect, for any weather and action, very mouthable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Must Read Romance Story : Sex Adventure With My Boss Wife (18+) Episode 1 / Men in trouble? See What This Lady Bought From Supermarket (photo) / LADIES:9 TYPES OF Breast{pic]which One Is Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.