Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos (56093 Views)

Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja / Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) / Rice Smugglers Caught By Customs In Ogun, Rice Concealed In Boots, Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by raphy(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
that is were it has always pass through all these years ,so its now there eyes
start to open.make GOD giv some law enforcement agent sense ijn amen.
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by anyicash(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
This ones na to use confuse you guys wey no sabi wetin be ORGANISED CRIMES...the main ones have been smuggled and cleared since.
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by claremont(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Michoolu:

Really, did you just say Personal...

That's an amoury for God's sake

It's not, most people living in the US have these kind of weapons. They are illegal in Nigeria to own for personal use, but the real debate should be on the intention of the importer. Personally, I think he/she imported them for personal protection. The last time I was in the US, I spoke to a cashier in a grocery store, she told me she and her husband have got 13 weapons between them.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by thunderbabs: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Some pple has successfully gotten off the hands of the law in the US. Weapons used to commit a crime carefully concealed in a car and shipped off to Naija.

They can never be traced
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
limeta:
Hope they don,t end up in the hands of fulani herds men.
I doubt, it's for rich boys from what I see.

see the u.s American Camo, this shows a military personnel from the United States is involved. that's my common observation though.
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by SmartyPants(m): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
dragnet:

but it's common practice to dump personal items into automobiles being shipped by sea.

Certain items and certain quantities of items must be declared to customs. Arms in any quantity must always be declared.
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by rabex123(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Elchappo:
Wait oooooo!!!
nah only these 2 gun make the whole Customs celebrate their effectiveness

We ve got a long way to go...
Do they know how many guns come into nigeria thru the Borders daily

Customs ndi Uwa Mmebi..
They can be used to kidnap someone u know
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by dragnet: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
SmartyPants:

Certain items and certain quantities of items must be declared to customs. Arms in any quantity must always be declared.
Ok.
I was just trolling anyway smiley
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by Elchappo: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
rabex123:

They can be used to kidnap someone u know

The locally made cutlass can't be used To kill someone you know right
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by ReubenE(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
ZUBY77:
How do we start to manufacture the conspiracy theory this time?
Do we call it Donald Trump and his gang already shipping arms to destabilise Nigeria?

Or John Kerry and his band of world evil sending arms to support Buhari against conspired and imminent fabricated war from Trump?

Or do we just come home and blame the ipod youths or Afonja as you blockheads have tagged your neighbours negatively? or Fulani Herdsmen?
The Nigerian youth has taken off their eyes from mental and mindset development to blaming each tribe each time anything bad happens.
And the bastards in Government Houses saw it as an opportunity to make life unbearable for you.
Keep tagging your fellow common man and watch your life waste away for nothing.
Well said....
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by Freeezzz(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
happney65:
The Gun i will use to shoot freeezzz... grin grin
Bros, you are not a "shildren" now, stop this foolishness on cyberspace.
cool
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
thunderbabs:
Some pple has successfully gotten off the hands of the law in the US. Weapons used to commit a crime carefully concealed in a car and shipped off to Naija.

They can never be traced
you read too many novels.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
I don't understand.... Where are the two cars..
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by Austin234(m): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Could that be ur only contribution to curb this kind of evil wind?

mytime24:
i hail naija
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by Noblecx: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chai I need this baby...
Am hungry of it.
Damn.
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by itzsniper(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
MARKone:
This assault rifle is better than the ones our soldiers are using against BH boys. Buhari should make contact with the guy that imported smuggled the Arms, we need many of them for our soldiers abeg.
FNC and pump action beta Dan ak47, ur case worst pass DAT red beret man
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by greatcrown: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
I hope the importer has been arrested and the person that package it in USA reported to the appropriate USA agency!

If the person that package it in USA is a Nigerian, then government should institute proceeding to bring him home for prosecution.

This case should be followed to logical conclusion.
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by Topmaike007(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
I am feeling better that stuf on the table.. If Fulani guys get hold of it chai
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by nwosu35: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
Who Has all these ITEMS . . . ?
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by happney65: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Freeezzz:
Bros, you are not a "shildren" now, stop this foolishness on cyberspace. cool
Okay you don beg me..I won't again...Lol..
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by SmartyPants(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
dragnet:
Ok.
I was just trolling anyway smiley

lol...should have seen that.

cheers mate.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by seangy4konji: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
They need to enter IDI IROKO and see the amount of weapons every day and bullets...

Rejoicing over nothing.
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by komekn(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Is it intelligence to be lawful in a lawless society.

If the chips are down will you put your life in hands of the Nigerian police

With the spate of kidnappings and armed robbery in Nigeria. Is it a surprise that some amateur has tried to bring in a personal arm on the down low.

You can buy an AR15 for under $500 at Walmart which is what this is. It's not particularly sophisticated and it's used so at a gun mart maybe worth $300. It's got no rail or optic sights it's basic. The amateur couldn't even strip it down and make it unrecognisable.

What is shocking is that the Nigerian customs are celebrating like they captured Shekau. Worry not about the one amateur who was caught what about the thousands who have succeeded.
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by ericmor: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Where is the car bcs I can only see gun
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by nurusystem(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
usa are the number 1 terrorist on the surface of the earth
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by opribo(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
This is really interesting so what do we have, upon all the sophisticated scanning gadgets they have in the USA port are they indicting the USA of allowing arms smuggle into Nigeria? I think the USA government needs to come into this, they need to conduct forensic investigation and identify the origin and source of those arms if indeed it passed through their seaport, because I know this recession in Nigeria can lead people to do many things especially during this festive season. Is it not our customs again, abeg lemme go and eat correct eba and egusi soup.
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by Souljaboi1: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
MARKone:
This assault rifle is better than the ones our soldiers are using against BH boys. Buhari should make contact with the guy that imported smuggled the Arms, we need many of them for our soldiers abeg.

The AK-47 is a battle tested weapon and though it may be old, it is still very effective.

The problem with new era rifles, is that they are not easy to maintain and most are not battle tested. A rifle is graded based on the number of wars is has won in different regions; and the AK-47 series has won lots of wars.

Newer ARs might have beautiful specifaction on paper but when they get to the battle field, they mostly get jammed. This could be caused by a dusty environment like the North or a humid area like can be gotten in the Niger Delta. The AK-47 functions well in all areas and condition.

I agree that we need better weapons but we shouldnt be pushed to buy something that would end up being a problem rather than a solution. The Beryl rifle is being introduced in the NE theatre and its performing nicely.

We'll get there one day, I just its sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by komekn(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Souljaboi1:

The AK-47 is a battle tested weapon and though it may be old, it is still very effective.

The problem with new era rifles, is that they are not easy to maintain and most are not battle tested. A rifle is graded based on the number of wars is has won in different regions; and the AK-47 series has won lots of wars.

Newer ARs might have beautiful specifaction on paper but when they get to the battle field, they mostly get jammed. This could be caused by a dusty environment like the North or a humid area like can be gotten in the Niger Delta. The AK-47 functions well in all areas and condition.

I agree that we need better weapons but we shouldnt be pushed to buy something that would end up being a problem rather than a solution. The Beryl rifle is being introduced in the NE theatre and its performing nicely.

We'll get there one day, I just its sooner rather than later.

AK47 is outdated simplistic and not a precision weapon, the recoil makes it anything but accurate.

There are multiple assault rifles that give you a range in excess of 500 metres with undoubted accuracy and precision. But with even more reliability and ruggedness than the AK47

Even the Russian army doesn't use it anymore but the AK74.

The Beryl M762 is an improvement on the Ak47 with an increased range. The recoil has been reduced but it's not a match for the more modern assault rifles.
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by princefaculty(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
What an irony, they will intercept two guns concealed in a car but the ones that come in their numbers used by boko haram and likes will never be seen. Una well done
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by BarrElChapo(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Only 2 guns and they called a press conference. . This country sha
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by Osinachiadinma: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
This is what they should be checking instead of embarrassing innocent motorists on our bad roads...
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by GMBuhari: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
gulfer:
Two guns can scatter an entire state if in the wrong hands angry angry angry angry

Entire state kor entire world ni

Even Rambo and Jack Bauer can not finish a state with two guns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti / Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian / Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.