Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos (56090 Views)

Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja / Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) / Rice Smugglers Caught By Customs In Ogun, Rice Concealed In Boots, Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by GMBuhari: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
udemzyudex:

lol

that's why them sit down do round table discussion, funny people

He funny me o
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by RaptorX: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
I doubt, it's for rich boys from what I see.

see the u.s American Camo, this shows a military personnel from the United States is involved. that's my common observation though.
All those camouflage can be bought by anybody from Army/Navy surplus stores, buying and wearing camouflage is not illegal in the US unlike Nigeria. Most clothing stores sells camo openly. The question is how did the person evade US custom with those guns successfully hidden cause they check all cars before they are loaded on ships and it's illegal to export arms and ammunition from the US this way.
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by tundeotunba(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
These ain't toys. Someone is preparing for war
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
whoever wrote those words "Customs" needs to retrace his steps
he should go for arts
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by komekn(m): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
tundeotunba:
These ain't toys. Someone is preparing for war

With one pump action and an AR15 Lol
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by eddybravo: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
shocked undecided cheesy those guns are hardly seen with a nigerian police and their pls yyyyyyyy
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by tundeotunba(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
komekn:

With one pump action and an AR15 Lol

Just kidding really
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
RaptorX:
...The question is how did the person evade US custom with those guns successfully hidden cause they check all cars before they are loaded on ships and it's illegal to export arms and ammunition from the US this way.
yes, true about what u said. but, this is the part that made me conclude that it could be a military person doing it. . .to them it will safely arrive Nigeria with no trace, they will assume our security at the border is weak ,I doubt if it's a mere civilian that will go that close to the officers in charge to discuss such cheap illegal exportation, and if at all its a civilian them it must be somebody that will do it on bulk, of cos a wealthy man.
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by MayhorE(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
Omo see IRIN TUTU ( COLD IRON) very fresh
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by Carter4luv(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
D fear of Donald Trump is d beginning of running. Customs release dat gun to d owners dey want to protect demself from intruders in naija
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by tbanj07(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
olorun!!! LMAO...

okeyximo:
those gun fine oh.
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by 9jaeyewitness: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
These are not real guns, they are airsoft u can tell by the piranha hollow point pellet containers and mask
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by Michoolu(m): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2016
claremont:

It's not, most people living in the US have these kind of weapons. They are illegal in Nigeria to own for personal use, but the real debate should be on the intention of the importer. Personally, I think he/she imported them for personal protection. The last time I was in the US, I spoke to a cashier in a grocery store, she told me she and her husband have got 13 weapons between them.

Okay ooo
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by limeta(f): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2016
wellmax:

Or in the hands of Wike's men

That i hope
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by Georgesudosen(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hi, hw r u?
notoriousbabe:
the owners of MMM
Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2018
Man I sure would love to get my hands on a nice M4 Carbine to add to my modest collection.

With a good 10-power rifle-scope mounted for long range action, that gun would shoot individual hairs off a rat's buttocks at 350 yards, with ease.

Re: Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos by uba1991: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
GMBuhari:
Just two guns?

Getting rather immature mentions for this post, so I'll just update

When I heard the news, I thought it was a shitload of weapons and I really didn't imagine this much publicity for just a few guns

Makes you wonder why they are celebrating two guns whereas boko haram had endless supply of brand new Toyota hilux and some serious guns
just immagine how u reason. Do u knw d damages one gun can do? U ar a disgrace to ur family if u even av d family sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed / Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) / Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.