Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo (26984 Views)

Ortom Declares 3-Day Mourning In Benue For Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack / Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba / "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by Alexxgold: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Something is wrong in alaigbo..

news coming out from that side these days are not encouraging atal.. a whole 3 wks. haba!
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by wineroll(f): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
OKOROCHA who did this to you?!! In other words, you are saying that Imo workers are unproductive to your government. You proved it first by saying they should farm for 3 working days and come to work for 2 days every week,that was not enough for you, now this!! Diaris God ooh
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by Braingold: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Does he want another slap again? where that women self?
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by Donsammi(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
eezeribe:
Owerri is a city for pleasure... You need to see the number of Hotels and Fastfood Restaurants there...
In fact, I need marketers in owerri
am telling you ..

except you 4got to add fuel station too .

no industry or any productive stuff .just hotels .
and night clubs eg 40-40 nite club beside Concord
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by Kobicove(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
This guy is a joker
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by legendte(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Omeokachie:
He whom the gods will kill they first make mad.

Okorocha seems to have lost it.

Even in Cross River where they declare such holidays, it is with a view at revenue generation which comes in through influx of tourists. But here we have a government that is sending people away and grounding the ministries and other organs of government for a whooping 3weeks!

I would have agreed with you in to to but for your signature.
Weak and corrupt Rochas is by far better than Saint Ihedioha.
Imolites are wiser.
If PDP likes let them make same mistake by fielding that criminal again.

Captain Iheanacho should join a viable party and we would massively vote for him.
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by Donsammi(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
]
Leopantro:

the hotels are so much that in some areas if you throw a hypothetical stone it will hit 3-5 hotels before it gets to the ground. there are no tourist sites in the state that need that much hotels. however, go to those hotels at night during the weekends, even a priest would wonder at the amount of girls there. I know a street 5 hotels facing each other.
imsu axis...bah .
east gate etc
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by emi14: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mrdecent:
Workers would be happy cos we are lazy in Nigeria

Nigerians are never lazy people. Where have you been to call Nigerian works lazy.
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by chiderao: 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hope private sectors like banks won't be involved. .
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by adimsmt: 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
DRIFTyKING:
The governor of the eastern heartland, Gov Rochas Okorocha has declared a 3 week public holiday in Imo state.

According to the Pulse Ng, the governor made the declaration during the Imo Day thanksgiving service over the weekend.

The holiday will last from December 19, 2016 to January 10, 2017.

https://twitter.com/Temphiz/status/811114773383352320

http://otownloaded.com/governor-rochas-declares-3-week-public-holiday-imo-state/

Imo is doomed , what kind of mentality is this.
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by chiderao: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hope private sectors like banks won't be affected. .
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
3weeks to fvck all those their ashawo IMO girls go use this period do prostitution very well
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by Sixfootah(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Leadership has become a thing of joke to this clown we made governor!!! I guess ppl are celebrating this mediocrity
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by willibounce1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
eezeribe:
Owerri is a city for pleasure... You need to see the number of igbo asha.wo gals,Hotels and Fastfood Restaurants there...
In fact, I need marketers in owerri
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by slap1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
dorry62:
Emeka Ihedioha would have averted all these.We Imolites are very sorry sir!

His only crime was being an Mbaise man.
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by themanderon: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
shameless misfits in power, no wonder the country is in a mess.
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by chukswag(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
you need to see how he decorated gov house, as if its Santa home town
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by jinxet2000: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
The write cannot calculate calendar work day. this period is simply 13 working days which in it the Christmas, Boxing day and New year days are embedded. Not a bad idea, after all, the country is in recession. It is a good time for people to go home and reset their system and ask themselves ajuju.
Please take your break and enjoy it. Travel to Village and have a good air breeze and forget about the hassles in town. You never can tell, that farm at the back yard may be they savior for 2017.
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by slivertongue: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
i never thought he is bereft of economic sense
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by Mbediogu(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
dorry62:
Emeka Ihedioha would have averted all these.We Imolites are very sorry sir!

An mbaise man would be worse than the present devil. Imolites know each other. It was under mbaise man that HMB was buried and privatized. Money generated was diverted to election of their kinsman and it failed. Not again. Imolites would rather vote the madman that strolls MCC road. Tufiakwa. Sam Daddy or Ararume all the way!
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by pope191: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mbediogu:

An mbaise man would be worse than the present devil. Imolites know each other. It was under mbaise man that HMB was buried and privatized. Money generated was diverted to election of their kinsman and it failed. Not again. Imolites would rather vote the madman that strolls MCC road. Tufiakwa. Sam Daddy or Ararume all the way!

Did you say Ararume? Is he still aspiring to rule Imo? Ken Ojiri will be smiling right now.
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by basadenet: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
Has he paid their salaries?
Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by sarriss: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=DRIFTyKING post=52100389]The governor of the eastern heartland, Gov Rochas Okorocha has declared a 3 week public holiday in Imo state.

According to the Pulse Ng, the governor made the declaration during the Imo Day thanksgiving service over the weekend.

The holiday will last from December 19, 2016 to January 10, 2017.

https://twitter.com/Temphiz/status/811114773383352320

http://otownloaded.com/governor-rochas-declares-3-week-public-holiday-imo-state/

U see why true federalism is d best,if d state will depend on IGR to run d state will he declare a whole 3 weeks as holiday?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by dorry62(f): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2016
Mbediogu:

Wow even with the way rochas has turned Imo upside down you still have the gods to type ill of mbaise.
You and i know that your excuse is one funny one.You all are scared of and hate ndi mbaise that's the truth.
That's why you voted rochas the second time even when he did nothing in 4 yrs.
Thank God your preferred Orlu man has made Imo state the 'best in Nigeria'.Keep on the bigotry and hate.

BT...
slap1:

His only crime was being an Mbaise man.
Yes.I'm happy Imo is the best state in Nigeria under the Orlu man. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo by GreenCap: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
my people got Okorocha government they voted for. money plus rice and soft drink. i hold nothing against "my people, my people; the governor the governor, he is a philanthropist who talks sweetly but his very early interest in national politics made him to have less factories from Imo River down to River Niger.

in Dec 2010 and Feb 2011 Ohakim government provided 6,500 graduates jobs after lifting a 16 years embargo on civil service recruitment. KPMG conducted the tests in Lagos, Abuja, Owerri, Orlu & Okigwe. applicants below 45 years of age who scored over 40% were handed in their offer letters.

@ the secretariat i met enterprising youths who returned from different parts of the country. these young men and women had entrepreneurial ideas and viable plans to invest their salaries on diverse businesses across the 27 LGAs. imagine the value that would have been added to the 308 grassroots wards.

when Okorocha ordered our sack from work via a statewide TV and radio broadcast at 6PM on 6/6/2011 i refused to join the protest because i saw what befell my colleagues as "karma" for it is evident that 90% of them voted against Ohakim who gave us employment and had their appointments terminated by the "commander of free education"

Ihedioha, though he built some roads in his constituency, was in support of a shift of the federal speakership from the SW to the NW thereby giving the SE 2 slots in the previous administration. so do not blame Asiwaju for supporting the change movement. their broom swept the eastern heartland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik / Lauretta Onochie Advises Smart Adeyemi After He Was Sworn In As Senator / APC Crisis: Ganduje Urges Peace, Shelves Senatorial Ambition For Barau Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.