Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,182 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible (5232 Views)

5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by Krayola(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2009
@ mavenbox. . .U're a perfect example of what DESTROYS THE CREDIBILITY OF RELIGION!! Why come here and tell lies? 

http://www.rtforum.org/study/lesson8.html  look # 45c and #47. Word for word armed robbery of the first degree. Please just drop it cause this isn't what I set out to do.

Like I said there is PLENTY more, and if you don't stop this nonsense noise u are making i will post them here. THIEF!!
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2009
Krayola:

@ mavenbox. . .U're a perfect example of what DESTROYS THE CREDIBILITY OF RELIGION!! Why come here and tell lies? 

http://www.rtforum.org/study/lesson8.html  look # 45c and #47. Word for word armed robbery of the first degree. Please just drop it cause this isn't what I set out to do.

Like I said there is PLENTY more, and if you don't stop this nonsense noise u are making i will post them here. THIEF!!

I basically think this tired trick of accusing mainly christian writers of "intellectual dishonesty" crops up ONLY when atheists like krayola cant find a reasonable answer to the queries they get. Lets be honest, no one is a source of all knowledge, we all learn from others at one point in time . . . basically ALL the dross on evolution from KAG and Huxley came plagiarised from sites like talk origins . . . i never heard you complain.
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by muhsin(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
Onlooker. . . smiley
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by Krayola(m): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2009
haha. what query have I not responded to?

Like I said everybody gets info from elsewhere. Presenting someone's exact words as yours, without quoting them, is stealing. Doing it over and over again is kleptomania.  grin
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by alex0026(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
Thanks mavenbox,

I agree there was a flood which was not  a worldwide one but localised (within the middle-east,may be mesopotamia region).
Secondly,your analysis make sense but your 'evidences' are unbiblical and scientifically theoritical meaning that the bible is incomplete and rationally the handwork of men with 'intentions' and not of God as acclaimed.

My reasons are that only a very rich man could have ventured into that project and not because of moses story or what moses was made to believe. Futhermore, more than 2acres of forest trees would have been wasted and that is even environmental degradation.

You don't seem to have a good grasp of the techniques of numerology as far as the ancient jewish tradition is concerned.

You know from where you come from (i don't know) that no man can live up to 130 years naturally not to talk of 480years and above so i would advise you to do some research in that area.

Finally,no technology on earth can build a ship of that size(made of wood) without a shipyard because that is the only place where the shipkeel(for bouyancy) can be constructed.

And may be i have lost connection with history but i don't think noah's ark(if there was any of that size) remained the largest on earth untill 1858.

Thank you for your interest in my post and time out  of your busy schedule to reply.
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2009
Krayola:

haha. what query have I not responded to?

Like I said everybody gets info from elsewhere. Presenting someone's exact words as yours, without quoting them, is stealing. Doing it over and over again is kleptomania.  grin

Neither do you quote those you steal from.

You, toneyb, mazaje and duduspace are especially notorious for this.
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by Krayola(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2009
Haha, Wonders shall never cease, So the tactic is to accuse others, Abi? I'm awaiting mavenboxes response to the link I posted. She just said she didn't "steal" it. So I'm not sure what ure gettin at. Don't get so defensive, grin grin
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2009
Krayola:

Haha, Wonders shall never cease, So the tactic is to accuse others, Abi? I'm awaiting mavenboxes response to the link I posted. She just said she didn't "steal" it. So I'm not sure what ure gettin at. Don't get so defensive, grin grin

I'm not defending her, she can speak for herself. I'm just amused by the noise you're making . . . i was already used to copying of entire websites from you and toneyb.
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by Krayola(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2009
Haha, Whateva u say, wink
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by mavenbox: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2009
@Krayola: You don't need to be so violent or wild; what are you? I asked you to post the sources.

Interestingly, I found a paragraph or two from my lecture notes. But isn't that a lie, then, Krayola, if you say that I copied McCarthy's entire article word for word?

Can someone else please check out the link Krayola posted?

look # 45c and #47. Word for word armed robbery of the first degree.

So two paragraphs are exactly identical. Where does the rest of my body of information come from? McCarthy's article has a whole page, and two paragraphs are identical with my own work. Can you tell me where the rest comes from?

So, who's telling lies now? Your continuous posts have made it hard for me to reply you on time. And I'm busy.

It takes a little understanding to sift through my article and know what things are my original content, and what things I picked up along the way. Only a dunce would think I am quoting EVERYTHING straight up from my head when I keep making references to such stuff that I can't possibly know by myself at my age, maybe unless I am a young distinguished professor of theology.

But then, I may need to say it again to make you understand: I never claimed to be an apologist, and I never said the information was originally mine so I do not know what your problem is. I said I was being "ready" to answer questions about my beliefs.

Now, whoever has been following this thread will have read on the first page how I told Krayola that ALL questions were welcome, and when he said he had different answers than mine, I said he should share them so that we can all learn. An intelligent person will deduce from that statement of mine that I was more interested in learning and sharing what I had learnt, than trying to claim to be an ultimate resource of knowledge, which, to my understanding, no one is.

Tell me, if I did not understand what I have posted, how can I explain it all? How can I provide analogies that make it clear to everyone? It's people like you that tear down castles that many men combine efforts to build, and yet you can't construct a single door.

Again, I am too lazy to insert my quote when I was speaking to Krayola and Pastor AIO, but I said there CLEARLY that there are many things that they were saying that it was OBVIOUS were lifted from a material originally written by a Jew, because such matters of numerology are the Oracles that are reserved for their own privileges in God. Krayola kept quiet about that and only resurfaced to start attacking my posts, which I never claimed to be original.

I have repeated that I am only here on NL to share some knowledge I have come across :not necessarily mine, but I am always willing to explain. That's what a maven does, since you refused to check it up on wikipedia.

Are you feeling insecure about something, Krayola? Just grow up and go and do your assignments like a good student,

@Alex0026: Thanks for hearing me out. I am still as convinced as I was, though!
@Muhsin: LOL welcome.
@Davidylan: Krayola? I knew from the start that he was a comedian.
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by Krayola(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2009
Haha. I never said u copied his entire article. Another lie. anyways, I'm on my way home now. Today is Friday and I have plenty time, I'll post the rest of the stuff u jacked and we'll see how authentic these "notes" of yours reAlly are. grin
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2009
Krayola:

Haha. I never said u copied his entire article. Another lie. anyways, I'm on my way home now. Today is Friday and I have plenty time, I'll post the rest of the stuff u jacked and we'll see how authentic these "notes" of yours reAlly are. grin

and there did krayola succeed in derailing the thread since he had nothing cerebral to contribute. This was about beliefs not plagiarism. Its hard to quote every article you use . . . this is a forum not an academic journal.
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by mavenbox: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
@Krayola: You obviously have a very serious problem! LOL. You said I copied his article WORD for WORD and now you say you didn't say so? Im mobile now so I can't re-insert your quotation. Let me assure you that I have met many of your kind here on NL, and I know how to deal with you. I said my beliefs, not my THESIS. You need to pay more attention in class so that you will do less of plagiarism in the future, Krayola.

I put it to you that most of your plagiarized posts contain less original information than the original information that I use to link together the many things I have learnt over time about my relationship with God. That is yet to be proven, but I am not so jobless as to recall your posts.

[size=18pt]I have one last question for you: did I question the sources of your questions? No. Did i think all these questions I got are as a result of CAREFUL THOUGHT that hit upon you while you were trying to sleep one night? Never. Did I know you got them from somewhere and wanted to use it to destabilize me? Yes, of course. Otherwise, if I was having my regular discussions with my friend Salawudeen (a Muslim) or Joanne (an Atheist) or Joseph (an agnostic), I would state things ONLY from my heart because I know they will reason with me logically. They wouldn't be trying to make cheap points on me, like you are doing in this public forum. But then, Im still quite new around here. Im learning the ropes.[/size]

And yeah, thanks for derailing my thread, following me from my last thread.

Watch out for the next thread, too, stalker. The rules will be different.

@Davidylan: I caused it. I have learnt better now. Next time, EVERY SINGLE WORD that is not mine, I will point to the online reference, name the book or name the Lecturer (which I dont want to do for the sake of privacy) & the year of publication. I thought, too, that our major aims were to share understanding on my beliefs, but Krayola has taken it south. Kinda reminds me of Abuzola.

@Everyone else: whoever still wants to ask questions can go ahead. I will answer to the best of my knowledge, and QUOTE resources to back my points up if necessary (but I guess I doubt it).
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by Krayola(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2009
haha. I really didn't want to derail the thread. Sometimes some things are just so blatant that it's like someone is insulting ur intelligence. I only made that comment as a joke but that sexism charge just rubbed me the wrong way. . . anyways. . . My intention wasn't to go down this path. . .but I didn't try to avoid it either so I guess I'm part guilty of derailing the thread.  grin grin  I'll leave the thread now.

@ mavenbox  kiss kiss kiss   grin  grin
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by Krayola(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2009
Just for the record I never said you copied a specific article word for word.  I said you had presented pages worth of other people's writings as yours, and had copied them word for word, and inserted them into your own words like they were your own.  So please don't try to pretend like I falsely accused you. I have gone back and noticed that you have now inserted quotes and edited some of them. Thank you.  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by mavenbox: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2009
@Everyone: See what he's saying now? I have NOW inserted quotes and edited some of them? That's jabberwocky. I did no such modification. Whatever I attributed to others as he claims, I did it initially.

And the only articles I know that I mostly had to rely on my study notes for, heavily, so to speak, were Krayola's initial questions and the ones on Trinity, for babs787. And that's because they delved into deep doctrines, which I needed extra support to answer, explaining things that I already KNEW AND BELIEVED, in a FASHION that everyone else would appreciate.

@Krayola: Away with your boring friday, staring at the computer screen. Just save this gist for the marines, pranksters of your ilk.
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by Krayola(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2009
hahaha. I love u too boo boo kiss kiss
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2009
Krayola:

haha. I really didn't want to derail the thread. Sometimes some things are just so blatant that it's like someone is insulting your intelligence. I only made that comment as a joke but that sexism charge just rubbed me the wrong way. . . anyways. . . My intention wasn't to go down this path. . .but I didn't try to avoid it either so I guess I'm part guilty of derailing the thread.  grin grin  I'll leave the thread now.

this is pretty rich coming from you. I'm not surprised, Maven is probably wasting too much time responding to your noisy allegations because she hasnt been here long enough to understand that the "plagiarism" tactic is what you and your ilk pull out when you run into a brick wall and can no longer respond intelligently to questions that poke holes in your claims. It is a shame that you spend more time ferreting for where she may have "copied" her points than in thoughtfully responding to them.

The questions you "ask" are not original either, 99% of the time they can be easily found on some blog.

Down to pictures and diagrams, you . . . toneyb and huxley do the very same thing you are accusing her of doing. I'm just amused she bothered to respond. You know i'd have ignored you pointedly.
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by Krayola(m): 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2009
haha. whateva. I'm a low life lying illiterate plagiarizing piece of shit. Guilty as charged!! grin

@ Viaro. I've fixed the video. I've decided not to post it here anymore. If you want to see it I'll send u a link or if anyone else is interested holla @ ur boy.
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by Pharoh: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2009
@Mavenbox

It is clear you are a newbie here and you need a lot to learn how to thread this section of the forum. Please listen to what davidylan is saying and trying using the ignore logic a lot. I just want to say this for now but i will be writing something up much more later. Incase you are wondering i have multiple id's here so i have been longer here than this present ID.
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by mavenbox: 12:15am On Nov 21, 2009
@Pharoh: LOL thanks! Your advice has been taken like wholemeal! LOL
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by viaro: 12:29am On Nov 21, 2009
delete [post #99]
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by viaro: 12:31am On Nov 21, 2009
mavenbox:

@mavenbox,

Where do I begin to commend your effort? My goodness! I can only stand silent in admiration of your insight on many issues. . most of which opened my eyes to quite a lot that I hitherto had not given careful consideration. Be increasingly blessed.
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by Pharoh: 12:54am On Nov 21, 2009
mavenbox:

I don't understand the whole meal lol  smiley, just like viaro and nezan and other viewers who has not commented we greatly  commend you for what you are doing here.

Sorry if you think i was laughing you that you are a newbie  embarassed it was not my intention really. What i was trying to tell you that it pisses me off seeing you go these length to answer questions here on nairaland when you don't know the mindset of those asking you those questions.

I believe you have learned from the guy who asked about the Noahs ark that he was not a novice and he has his own personal understanding about that event in the Bible. He did not have a mindset to learn something new IMO, some people just want to test your intellectual ability. Some people just want to know if you have the same ideology with them. No matter what you write up here they will not take anything from it but use it as a basis for further questions.

What makes you think all those questions they are asking you has not been treated here before?  smiley. You are unknowingly being engaged in the normal intellectual battle that is obtainable here on nairaland. You can see someone is already attacking you after the length you went to answer his question.

I just want you to always stick to what you said your mission was "To learn and share Knowledge" that's what we all need here on nairaland. Just keep doing your thing because they are many viewers who don't contribute but they are learning from your post. I have been greatly blessed by your explanations.

You can see abuzola is tired and leaving nairaland because at the end of the day it was just time wasting attacking each other and engaging in intellectual battles which has no profit if you don't have an open mindset to learn something new or accept other people's believes.

How many Muslims have been converted to christian in nairaland or how many Christians have been converted to Muslim after all these years of fighting?  Zero So many lost souls and weak Christians here on nairaland, instead of helping them to the truth we engaging in endless intellectual battles.

I hope this is not too long to read and just take it from a fellow weak brother at the moment who doesn't want you to go the usual way that is obtainable here. Keep up the good work we are learning from you. reference or no reference we don't care. This is a forum for sharing information.

Once again thanks and God bless you for your effort because the most important aspect of this section at the end of the day should salvation and sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost.
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by mavenbox: 12:59am On Nov 21, 2009
@Pharoh: Wow thanks! You just opened a new window of light on the matter, I think I understand now. LOL. And here I was trying to explain things procedurally!

I laugh in pidgin Aramaic,

God bless you too! wink cheesy
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by Krayola(m): 1:01am On Nov 21, 2009
I'm just sayin. . . stuff from a christian apologetic website shouldn't be presented as stuff you were taught in a classroom of an educational institution. you are misleading people. Let them know where this stuff is really coming from. Christian-thinktank.com is not a scholarly source. It is a notorious Christian propaganda site, that has ready made, well-written, theological arguments for an expression of Christianity. I'm only on your case because you keep claiming this stuff was learned in school and taught to you by "professors". I know that is complete bullshit, and i won't let you get away with it. NEVER!! If you didn't make that claim I wouldn't give a shit what you posted. But as long as you keep trying to pass yourself off as a Bible scholar i will be on your case. U dig?  grin

http://www.christian-thinktank.com

Almost every post u've made has come from there, some from other similar sources. I know that site because like I said in your 1st year you are made aware of sites never to visit for research when writing papers. The internet if full of religious sites like that so any credible educational institution will advice students to only use scholarly, peer reviewed sources, and especially show u how to avoid apologetic websites, for any religious expression and not just christianity. You are a liar, mavenfox, and I will not let you get away with it. It just ain't gonna happen. wink

YOu can try slander all u want, but i'be been on NL for a little while now and I'm sure most people have a feel for the type of person i am. So i really don't give a flyin fukc. BTW all my questions to you have been original. . .mine. . . all my responses have been my thoughts. . . stuff i learned and studied for myself. . . have posted videos of, and will. . . to show that It is credible stuff. When i quote books i say so, when i quote websites i leave links. The only time I have posted stuff that wasnt mine was on that archaeology site i made and it was because the link i posted to the article didn't work. So fukc you very much for your false accusations. Unlike you I don't go around pretending to be something I am not. I ask more questions on NL than I try to answer. U're a phoney.
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by mavenbox: 1:08am On Nov 21, 2009
@Krayola:[size=13pt] I have said it times without count: you have a problem. The articles on Christian think-tank, pray, tell me, were they written by human beings? If so, do these human beings live in a physical location in the United States? If so, do they have other publications from which these canned responses are lifted/supplied? If so, do they have a contact address? If so, why not ask them, rather than spreading folly and idiocy on Nairaland?[/size]

And, yes, I am ignoring you and viaro for a purpose that you (both?) know. If these constant waves of accusation constitute a way of keeping me in conversation, trust me I will soon keep quiet to you on this entire matter.
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by mavenbox: 1:10am On Nov 21, 2009

@Everyone: See what he's saying now? I have NOW inserted quotes and edited some of them? That's jabberwocky. I did no such modification. Whatever I attributed to others as he claims, I did it initially.

And the only articles I know that I mostly had to rely on my study notes for, heavily, so to speak, were Krayola's initial questions and the ones on Trinity, for babs787. And that's because they delved into deep doctrines, which I needed extra support to answer, explaining things that I already KNEW AND BELIEVED, in a FASHION that everyone else would appreciate.

@Krayola: Away with your boring friday, staring at the computer screen. Just save this gist for the marines, pranksters of your ilk.

And may I add, I already said that the TRINITY notes were not original. I said that. I said KRAYOLA AND BABS787 asked me deep questions, and for them I had to provide doctrinal information. Or maybe you were only blind to it because you did not see what you were meant to have been using your eyes to see. What a pity.
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by mavenbox: 1:15am On Nov 21, 2009
As with a wave of illness, Krayola is having a hard time on a Friday. So he decides to re-visit a topic that he seemingly had settled with, some hours ago. A strange case of bipolar-tendencies, I must say. Go and visit the websites you regularly visit on the computer on Fridays, and freaking leave me alone, geek!
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by Krayola(m): 1:27am On Nov 21, 2009
Hahahaha. I've never pulled anything like this on This section In my almost one year of being here. Olaagbedu posts lots of e even more iffy stuff and I don't get on his case. BecUae he does not pretend to be what he is not. It's funny watching u try to keep up this charade. The earlier u give it up the better. Cause I ain't goin nowhere.

I repeat. No one that has had any formal schooling on this stuff will make the type of posts u do. It's just too IMPOSSIBLE!!
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by mavenbox: 1:28am On Nov 21, 2009
[size=18pt]I didn't want to post my lecturer's information on this ridiculous thread, but so that you will shut your trap, here it is. My former lecturer's name is Glenn Miller. He still teaches undergraduate courses in Senior Biblical Studies and Philosophy at Dallas Bible College [there, you finally have the name of my previous Bible College, are you happy now?] Glenn Miller, just like me, has degrees in technology and divinity , and he still has home Bible studies in Leland, of which I have been privileged to attend many.
MY LECTURER OWNS CHRISTIAN THINK-TANK, the apologetics website. His name is not on the website so I did not want to mention it earlier, but you think you are wise in your own sight! AND SOME OF OUR CLASS DISCUSSIONS AND PRIVATE DISCUSSIONS END UP ON THE WEBSITE, can you get that into your head?![/size] [b]There are THINGS that I have said that are on that site, you slowpoke!

This is the last I will have to say on this matter of plagiarism.

Whoever calls me a plagiarist again can go and kiss the black street-walls in Formosa.
Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible by tiatma: 1:31am On Nov 21, 2009
@mavenbox

Two questions to start with please

1) Are you single, married, separated or divorced?

2) What is your stand on divorce (i.e. belief about divorce in regards to God and the Bible)

Ta-ta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please, Can Christians Stop Twisting The Bible? Isnt That The Job Of Atheists? / The Story Of Jesus Christ / Speaking In Tongue; A Great Lie By Olakunle Allison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.