Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Soon Humans - Robot Marriage Will Be Common And Normal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soon Humans - Robot Marriage Will Be Common And Normal (759 Views)

Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soon Humans - Robot Marriage Will Be Common And Normal by TrueBorn: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
In near future man will not just be having sex with sex robots, he will also be marrying them. Smh.

Marriage with robots, according to this shocking revelation, will be possible before the year 2050.

It is expected that human beings won't just be having sex with robots but will also be getting married to robots 'who are more attractive than humans' in near future and they are working towards making this abomination a reality.

Dr David Levi, author and robot expert said at Love and sex with Robots conference in... Continue reading >> http://mitchelleobatu..com.ng/2016/12/first-human-robot-marriage-in-sight.html?m=1<<<
Re: Soon Humans - Robot Marriage Will Be Common And Normal by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
It's quite possible..
Re: Soon Humans - Robot Marriage Will Be Common And Normal by Onechancearmy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thank God. No need to put up with useless human women. Just program the perfect woman on a computer and enjoy your life.

1 Like

Re: Soon Humans - Robot Marriage Will Be Common And Normal by footprintD55(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
this op self.u shuld have use women as ur write not men,how men wan tey bleep electric hole
Re: Soon Humans - Robot Marriage Will Be Common And Normal by naijaboiy: 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hahaha....if I can get a woman robot that will satisfy me in every aspect I want then I won't have a problem marrying 'her'. grin

But a robot cannot love nor give birth so it's still a huge disadvantage. Humans need love. sad
Re: Soon Humans - Robot Marriage Will Be Common And Normal by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
This can never happen... Not in Nigeria. smiley
Re: Soon Humans - Robot Marriage Will Be Common And Normal by Divay22(f): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
naijaboiy:
Hahaha....if I can get a woman robot that will satisfy me in every aspect I want then I won't have a problem marrying 'her'. grin

But a robot cannot love nor give birth so it's still a huge disadvantage. Humans need love. sad
shocked :oso you mean they are not satisfying you
Re: Soon Humans - Robot Marriage Will Be Common And Normal by naijaboiy: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Divay22:
shocked :oso you mean they are not satisfying you
Lol...who is "they"? grin
Re: Soon Humans - Robot Marriage Will Be Common And Normal by Divay22(f): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol...who is "they"? grin
stop acting cool, cool coolOr should i mention their names grin grin grin grin
Re: Soon Humans - Robot Marriage Will Be Common And Normal by naijaboiy: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Divay22:
stop acting cool, cool coolOr should i mention their names grin grin grin grin
Of course! Cos me I don't know them o.

Or are you one of them? wink
Re: Soon Humans - Robot Marriage Will Be Common And Normal by Divay22(f): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

Of course! Cos me I don't know them o.

Or are you one of them? wink
no no...... Okay but the next time you meet them, tell them i said they should satisfy you,To avoid the woman robot you wrote up there grin grin cheesy tongue....
Nighty Night
Re: Soon Humans - Robot Marriage Will Be Common And Normal by naijaboiy: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Divay22:
no no...... Okay but the next time you meet them, tell them i said they should satisfy you,To avoid the woman robot you wrote up there grin grin cheesy tongue....
Nighty Night
Lool...goodnight. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Who U Epp By Olamide And Fada By Fada By Phyno? Which Song Do U Prefer / The Struggles And Resolutions Of A Single Naija Woman / What Will You Do In This Dilemma ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.