Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Is It Right Travelling Together With Hubby's Friend Families To Celebrate Xmas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right Travelling Together With Hubby's Friend Families To Celebrate Xmas (711 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Busts Hubby In Secret Wedding (Photo) / After 25 Years, Woman Dumped 70-year-old Hubby For First Love / Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right Travelling Together With Hubby's Friend Families To Celebrate Xmas by Rossy99(f): 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
My hubby said his friend and his family want to travel along with us to his dad's place to celebrate xmas.am kind of skeptical wit dt idea but didnt say anytin wen he told me nd ask my view.i jst imagine how i wud cope wit d children nd d loads of work.i tink xmas shld be celebrated with önes family nd besides dey av follow us there twice ds year and dey dnt even give us privacy to celebrate anytin,even during val dey are wit us.wat do u tink i can do to stop them or should i just let it be.
Re: Is It Right Travelling Together With Hubby's Friend Families To Celebrate Xmas by marshalcarter: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
ftc in 3 rows(2go game room was fun oo) grin

kini gbo gbo rubbish ni...dem no get motor abi dem no no road go their own sydundecided omoh mehn....me dey change am for dem straight up....tell ur hubby...wen you guys re on ur way..get to a point where cars nd humans re barely seen...where there is a lot of forestundecided hubby should park there...before you guys ball awt of the car...say it loudly lyk...honey...dis is whr baba said we should do the incantation....nd u gon be lyk...elegelegewuwawu.....asalamabis....krufutus espanyol...talk plenty rubbish niiundecided nobody go tell dem make dem fyn their levelscheesy...iffa hear sey Next tym dem folo you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Travelling Together With Hubby's Friend Families To Celebrate Xmas by ojun50(m): 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Go seat yr husband nd talk to him nt Nl members.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right Travelling Together With Hubby's Friend Families To Celebrate Xmas by chocodaviva(f): 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
am Sowi to say this
r u sure ur Husby nd d said friend
no be BF and GF

like d bros above me suggested talk to ur Husby when, where and how he can listen not to Nairalander

it's becoming an habit for dem
anyway wat do I even knw self
Re: Is It Right Travelling Together With Hubby's Friend Families To Celebrate Xmas by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Friends play an important role in his life and you should respect that "space"

But..... when its time for affairs that promote "family bonding" and love, Its wrong for his friends to be present

Talking to him about it should work

"Tell your husband the positive aspects of having his friend around and then explain that you need more private time together"

Share a joke about how you miss having him all to yourself!

Or...... You can "hack" the relationship , Talk one of his friends (Preferably the reasonable one that is also clever)

Explain things to him and he will "cleverly" redirect the other guys

Only do that if your husband doesn't listen , Be "mindful" of the friend you choose to complain to, ignore the "loud mouthed" one.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right Travelling Together With Hubby's Friend Families To Celebrate Xmas by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 21, 2016
Wait o...modified. I didn't finish reading before...did you say even vals day? Abeg tell hubby point blank they should find another friend to bug...nonsense and kwashiokwor

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Travelling Together With Hubby's Friend Families To Celebrate Xmas by ambient: 2:51am On Dec 21, 2016
Some men like heaping work on Their wife head and after he would expect you to be romantic...mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right Travelling Together With Hubby's Friend Families To Celebrate Xmas by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 21, 2016
Lol, some men can be a bit inconsiderate. Apart from the work it should be fun having other adults around you(a lot of people are looking for such) but if the load of work is much, talk to him about it na, tell him how you feel.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Frst Time Mothers Have Trouble Breastfeeding / Boy, 5, Wins Everybody's Hearts (photos) / Boy Vs Girl: Who’s Tougher To Raise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.