Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun (8988 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Migrate To Bunu In Kogi State - Bunu People's Forum / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun by orlerzoupour: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2016
buharimustlive:

Second best!!?
With recession everywhere.. May be recession is just a word to you. A regime that has spent more than 470 days in office has nothing to show as an achievement. KEMI knows nothing about how a countries financial system should be managed.
She is completely incompetent and handicapped to our present situation.
What do you expect from products of NEPOTISM?.
really? Get your facts right na. You are free to tell us that you don't like her person not that she doesn't know anything. Do you know how she has systematically managed the economy even without our so called main revenue ( oil)? Bros don't act like a fool na
Re: Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun by buharimustlive: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2016
maoolakanm:
HOW DID NIGERIA FOUNDS HERSELF IN RECESSION.THANKS TO INEFFECTUAL BUFFON AND THE MADAM THAT SUPERVISED THE SHARING AND LOOTING OF THE NATION'S WEALTH.

(Q1) What has the dullard president done to improve the country situations ?
Ans= Nothing

(2) What has the incompetent minister of finance done?
Ans = Nothing
Re: Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun by nextprince: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2016
buharimustlive:

(Q1) What has the dullard president done to improve the country situations ?
Ans= Nothing

(2) What has the incompetent minister of finance done?
Ans = Nothing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun by OYAY(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2016
This is long overdue it will curb the embezzlement of workers salary by the ogas and punctured the interest yielding accounts of agent of darkness in civil service. It beats my imagination that the administration that was using digital technology to fight corruption was not able to see this through and some nitwits will be saying he introduced it; what an hypocrites they are!
Re: Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2016
The incompetent, clueless afonja witch has spoken. See how confused she looks
Re: Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun by CoolFreeday(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2016
Babzilla:

He was just paying lip service.. saying the right stuff
Even then it wont stopbanything

it does, it does stop a lot, because it means cash will stop entering their hand.
Re: Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun by Stakekay1(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2016
This is a good step in the right direction. The Nigeria Police should follow suit immediately. This will ensure accountability and eradicate fraud in different pay system. Many of this military officers leave on fraud by illegally shortchanging their staff
Re: Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2016
CoolFreeday:

it does, it does stop a lot, because it means cash will stop entering their hand.
Yeah rite

Re: Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun by Blackfire(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
hmuhammad:
IPOB tout spotted, one of the flat heads who doesn't want PMB to succeed. PMB will govern you till 2023, if you are not comfortable, you can relocate to Djibouti

first of all u are a compound fo.ol...
I expressed my opinion , if u 've a brain in that your kunu head u will say yours without insulting your father.

with the way u carry PMB on your head, one will think u will be among those who are invited at zahra's wedding... oponu brother of malu.

asamu alaiykum.
Re: Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun by Precambrian111: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
CoolFreeday:
They don kill the general and those in pay office be that. How will they survive now, since they're use to free easy money. Buratai my man, thanks for agreeing to this.

God bless Adeosun
God bless my president
God bless Nigeria
gbam please d airforce need it more those in d pay office only grow pot belly no regimentation....
Re: Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun by Blackfire(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
azimibraun:
. Another Red-Card to society. Greek gift and that's all? What's your suggestion since hers isn't good enough? If you are asking me to reject a gift, you give me reasons why and tell me which to receive or Even demand because this is not even a gift in the first place... You are minus to team Nigeria.

terrorist.
asamu alaiykum
Re: Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun by Blackfire(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
hmuhammad:
IPOB tout spotted, one of the flat heads who doesn't want PMB to succeed. PMB will govern you till 2023, if you are not comfortable, you can relocate to Djibouti

terrorist spotted.
Re: Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun by CoolFreeday(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
Precambrian111:
gbam please d airforce need it more those in d pay office only grow pot belly no regimentation....

lol. very correct
Re: Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun by Kingspin(m): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
I hope they are not paying them to kill Nigerians starting from 2017- 2019. This one are hearing they soon become cow rearers aka herdsmen associate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True / Bola Tinubu Mourns Reverend Humprey Bamisebi Olumakaiye / Ugwuanyi Lays Foundation Of Auxiliary Complex For Enugu Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.