Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

A Nairalander Share Pix From Yesterdays Youth Town Hall Meeting@the State House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Share Pix From Yesterdays Youth Town Hall Meeting@the State House (782 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / PHOTOS: Ambode At Ketu Town Hall Meeting / Fashola, Dalung, Ngige, Adeosun, Lai Mohammed At FG Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Share Pix From Yesterdays Youth Town Hall Meeting@the State House by Artless360(m): 1:34am On Dec 21, 2016

Re: A Nairalander Share Pix From Yesterdays Youth Town Hall Meeting@the State House by FisifunKododada: 1:35am On Dec 21, 2016
cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Share Pix From Yesterdays Youth Town Hall Meeting@the State House by Artless360(m): 1:36am On Dec 21, 2016
at the first pix from the right my humble self,Abdulsalam,Hon minister of sport and youth development and Umar Tanko

Re: A Nairalander Share Pix From Yesterdays Youth Town Hall Meeting@the State House by Artless360(m): 1:52am On Dec 21, 2016
hey guys for the record if you go beyond the pix..you find out that aside that,a message was asked to be passed on the President that #NigeriansAreHungry#..and to the Hon minister of sport we say #Enough to National Embarrassment#..

Re: A Nairalander Share Pix From Yesterdays Youth Town Hall Meeting@the State House by HIScraziness(m): 2:12am On Dec 21, 2016
ok
Re: A Nairalander Share Pix From Yesterdays Youth Town Hall Meeting@the State House by BrokenTV: 2:17am On Dec 21, 2016
So they never remove this Beret from this man's incompetence head, abi they use am swear for am.
Buhari and his government should look at ways of bettering the life of the citizens, and make way with this their useless town hall meetings, abi na wetin they call am because it add no value to the economy.
Re: A Nairalander Share Pix From Yesterdays Youth Town Hall Meeting@the State House by Atiku2019: 2:36am On Dec 21, 2016
Cool. But OP you guys wore slippers to such an event? grin grin
Nice One guys smiley Good Morning
Re: A Nairalander Share Pix From Yesterdays Youth Town Hall Meeting@the State House by CyberGypsy(m): 3:08am On Dec 21, 2016
nice one op. but you lack fashion sense my guy. so na slippers you see where cheesy . dude you no try at all
Re: A Nairalander Share Pix From Yesterdays Youth Town Hall Meeting@the State House by emmy4lov(m): 4:56am On Dec 21, 2016
weldon..!!! so na pictures you go snap for Dia abi ... you could not tell them on our behalf that the Nigerian youths are angry at them, enough of those their stories about creating jobs, we don't see any impact, they are just wasting our resources, No infrastructures are been created any where, they are only making it harder for us to breathe, they are frustrating us. Was that how they grew up in their time..

Imagine Dr. Chris talking as if he's in his pallor and I noticed minister of ICT wasn't present, I wander what kinda country's development works without ICT..

God Help Nigeria..
Re: A Nairalander Share Pix From Yesterdays Youth Town Hall Meeting@the State House by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 21, 2016
If I had info about the meeting earlier, one of you would've helped me slap that "spended fund" man.undecided
Re: A Nairalander Share Pix From Yesterdays Youth Town Hall Meeting@the State House by JonSnow(m): 5:52am On Dec 21, 2016
You actually took a photo with that disgrace of a man (dalung) and you have the guts to post it?

Wow! You guys deserve the quality of leadershop you're getting.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Share Pix From Yesterdays Youth Town Hall Meeting@the State House by JonSnow(m): 5:53am On Dec 21, 2016
Atiku2019:
Cool. But OP you guys wore slippers to such an event? grin grin

Nice One guys smiley Good Morning

_Aboki will always be an _aboki
Re: A Nairalander Share Pix From Yesterdays Youth Town Hall Meeting@the State House by sekamykome(m): 8:12am On Dec 21, 2016
hahahahah................... town hall meeting for state house!!! grin grin grin grin grin i guess the paramount traditional ruler or eze okpala or iya loja of ikpetu modu was there
Re: A Nairalander Share Pix From Yesterdays Youth Town Hall Meeting@the State House by sekamykome(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2016
and they spended a nice time in town hall meeting in aso rock!!!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Pays Imo State Pensioners Their Pension Arrears(photos) / Maiduguri Split Over Arrest Of Lg Bosses Over Terrorism / Omoyele Sowoore To Report To PANTI Today To Answer Blackmail Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.