Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Success principle 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Success principle 2 (1362 Views)

Principle Of Least Interest [Dating Clinic] / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Success principle 2 by Fongido(m): 6:41am On Dec 21, 2016
Those courageous men and women who have ever dared to step out of the dominant culture of resignation and mediocrity and endeavor to create the life of their dreams. I honor and salute you!

Epigraph
Life is like a combination lock; your job is to find the right numbers, in the right order, so you can have anything you want. BRIAN TRACY
If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. THOMAS A. EDISON

If a man for whatever reason has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

“You Can’t Hire Someone Else to
Do Your Push-ups for You”

Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense

As you are reading, I strongly encourage you to underline and highlight everything that feels important to you. Make notes in the margin about the things you’ll put into action. Then review those notes and highlighted sections again and again. Repetition is the key to real learning. Every time you reread portions of this book, you’ll literally “re-mind” yourself of what you need to do to get from where you are to where you want to be.

Remember, the principles only work if you work the principles.

But my experience has shown that the ones you most resist are the ones you need to most embrace.

A Warning
Of course, any change requires sustained effort to overcome years’ worth of internal and external resistance. Initially you may find yourself getting very excited about all this new information. You may feel a newfound sense of hope and enthusiasm for the new vision of your life as it can be. This is good. But be forewarned that you may also begin to experience other feelings as well. You may feel frustration at not knowing about all of this earlier, anger at your parents and teachers for not teaching you these important concepts at home and at school, or anger at yourself for having already learned many of these things and not having acted on them.
Just take a deep breath and realize that this is all part of the process of your journey. Everything in the past has actually been perfect. Everything in your past has led you to this transformative moment in time. Everyone—including you—has always done the best they could with what they knew at the time. Now you are about to know more. Celebrate your new awareness! It is about to set you free.
You may also find that there will be times when you wonder, Why isn’t all of this working faster? Why haven’t I already achieved my goal? Why aren’t I rich already? Why don’t I have the man or woman of my dreams by now? When am I going to achieve my ideal weight? Success takes time, effort, perseverance, and patience. If you apply all of the principles and techniques covered in this book you will achieve your goals. You will realize your dreams. But it won’t happen overnight.
It’s natural in the achievement of any goal to come upon obstacles, to feel temporarily stuck on a plateau. This is normal. Anyone who has ever played a musical instrument, participated in a sport, or practiced a martial art knows that you hit plateaus where it seems as if you are making no progress whatsoever. That’s when the uninitiated often quit, give up, drop out, or take up another instrument or sport. But the wise have discovered if they just keep practicing their instrument, sport, or martial art (or, in your case, the success principles in this book), eventually they make what feels like a sudden leap to a higher level of proficiency. Be patient. Hang in there. Don’t give up. You will break through. The principles always work.

It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined.
HENRY JAMES
Re: Success principle 2 by Orestino(m): 6:45am On Dec 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Success principle 2 by ojun50(m): 6:47am On Dec 21, 2016
Go on do wht ever will make yr mind peace
Re: Success principle 2 by Kakamorufu(m): 6:47am On Dec 21, 2016
na WA oooo. which kain thing be dis sef
Re: Success principle 2 by Ahmed0336(m): 6:49am On Dec 21, 2016
Calm down Oga, why not focus on things that ll improve your life? Hustle more, pay no attention to them Karma is bi.t.ch.
Re: Success principle 2 by Smellymouth: 6:50am On Dec 21, 2016
Move on bruh..

Life goes on...

1 Like

Re: Success principle 2 by Edwinmason(m): 6:50am On Dec 21, 2016
just 4get about her
Re: Success principle 2 by extwoo(m): 7:22am On Dec 21, 2016
The Best Revenge is to get Rich. wink BeWise

1 Like

Re: Success principle 2 by TuneChi369(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2016
Pay her back...Really? Bro leave her be.
Re: Success principle 2 by schumastic(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2016
OP I SWEAR NA SMALL PIKIN THEY WORRY YOU..IF YOU WANT TO PAY HER BACK THEN MAKE MONEY AND BECOME SUCCESSFUL CUS THAT'S THE ONLY HING THAT WILL KEEP HURTING HER N MAKE HER WISH, BUT IF YOU THINK SLEEPING ITH HER FRIENDS WOULD SO THE TRICK THEN YOUR CASE IS MORE PITIABLE THAN THIS RECESSION NIGERIA IS GOING THROUGH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success principle 2 by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2016
extwoo:

Finish.
Re: Success principle 2 by Fongido(m): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2016
Thanks guys for your contributions. I will think about it.
Re: Success principle 2 by adekorlar(m): 8:14am On Dec 21, 2016
Let her be man
Re: Success principle 2 by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 21, 2016
She's your past, let Her stay as your past

Don't let your past influence your present and future
Re: Success principle 2 by ednut1(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2016
typed all this because of a gal, u need deliverance
Re: Success principle 2 by treasuredluv(f): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2016
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Best revenge is to hustle, get rich focus your time on things that are worth it. Paying back with her friend is childish.
Re: Success principle 2 by iamharkinwaley: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Calm down Oga, why not focus on things that ll improve your life? Hustle more, pay no attention to them Karma is bi.t.ch.
extwoo:
Ahmed0336:
Gbam....!!! Lobatan.
Re: Success principle 2 by Splinz(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2016
What's all these misplaced priorities Na wa o
Re: Success principle 2 by oyindamolaasake(f): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2016
Bro,just 4get abt paying her back.Hustle more and get rich,it will make her blame herself 4 cheating on u. Life is too short 2 start taking revenge.
Re: Success principle 2 by JoBabs(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
You should pay her back....
Re: Success principle 2 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
No lady will stick faithfully to any undefined relatiionship. You should have answered ur friend straight like a man instead of telling him to forget... You dulled

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Nine Worst Sexual Fears Of Men And Women In Their Love Lives / Omg: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook / I Need A Lady Who Is Ready To Marry Next Year For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.