Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? (7556 Views)

Ladies Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Man? Be Sincere / Who Else Have Notice This Whenever Their Girlfriend Fart In The House / If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by marvelck: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2016
Whenever a girl mistakenly or knowingly fart in the presence of her boyfriend, is it a show of love, naughtiness or that she feels so free, happy and calm around him? To me, whenever a girl does that (mistakenly), she's only being natural and free around the guy. Unlike most girls who like to pretend or behave as if they don't even poo. If your girlfriend 'mistakenly' fart in your presence, just endure the smell. All na love.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2016
Ok, so even when you're eating too, all na love. angry
Stop trying to give excuses for filthiness, a dirty babe is a dirty babe. If any lady tries that nonsense with me, I'm flinging her & her bag outside the door. If she needs to excuse herself, that's normal, instead of polluting the air like someone who lacks basic home training.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by Tygaah(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2016
If ur gf never fart for where you dey, den una relationship never serious reach.

14 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by Nonsreal(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2016
True talk

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by princefunmmy(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Babe, why you mess na?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by Ivanlxi(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2016
Tygaah:
If ur gf never fart for where you dey, den una relationship never serious reach.

True talk

5 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by Donniefred(m): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2016
blackberlin:
Stop trying to give excuses for filthiness, a dirty babe is a dirty babe. If any lady tries that nonsense with me, I'm flinging her & her bag outside the door. If she needs to excuse herself, that's normal, instead of polluting the air like someone who lacks basic home training.
Seriously?

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by echo2(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2016
blackberlin:

Same here, I hate that shii with passion my gf can't ever try that in my presence. It's total rubbish

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by Franky826: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2016
undecided

My brother you can only endure a safe fart

Nnenna's fart is brutal!!!

Nnenna I can never forget you!

6 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2016
echo2:

Same here, I hate that shii with passion my gf can't ever try that in my presence. It's total rubbish
Don't mind the OP and the fart supporters. We know it's a natural thing, but a neat person would never feel comfortable farting in another person's presence no matter the closeness.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
blackberlin:
shocked shocked U wrote this shiit as if u dont poo! angry fear God,i knw ur type.Fart comes anytime!So, put aside the part u wrote she should excuse herself.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked U wrote this shiit as if u dont poo! angry fear God,i knw ur type.Fart comes anytime!So, put aside the part u wrote she should excuse herself.

What's a human being without self-control? If u like farting with your boyfriend and he's okay with it, then by all means continue, it's not my cup of tea. Different strokes for different folks. I'm not forcing my POV on anyone.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
blackberlin:

What's a human being without self-control? If u like farting with your boyfriend and he's okay with it, then by all means continue, it's not my cup of tea. Different strokes for different folks. I'm not forcing my POV on anyone.
Most time pple cant control fart,and u knw that urself.Stop forming like u have never fart in presence of pple ,u have done that several times and u wil still do it over and over.Na ur type they fart anyhow and ur poo will b like a bowl of eba. angry cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
if ur gal fart in front of you marry her I support u one hundred percent

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Most time pple cant control fart,and u knw that urself.Stop forming like u have never fart in presence of pple ,u have done that several times and u wil still do it over and over.Na ur type they fart anyhow and ur poo will b like a bowl of eba. angry cheesy

Ode ni e. . . yeye girl cheesy grin grin
But seriously, I don't think it's polite to say one farting openly is a sign of love. . . Ko make sense naw. cool
Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by benurch(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
My ordeal exactly....for her is all play and fun...despite my anger towards her to stop that shi.t buh she just can't....mehn I tire!!!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by echo2(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
blackberlin:

Don't mind the OP and the fart supporters. We know it's a natural thing, but a neat person would never feel comfortable farting in another person's presence no matter the closeness.

That's the fact a neat person can't do that in the presence of people, it's total rubbish
Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by SexyNairalander: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
i see nothing wrong with that and like you said it means she is free with you
Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by adedayoa2(f): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
I don't even fart.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by Preca(f): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tiny23:
I don't even fart.
ehn....
Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by chris2face(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Is it not the this same Tiny23 that farted at Nairaland beach party?

Hahaha just kidding

But Tiny23 fear God na
Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
undecided if she try am , we don break up be dat ..
Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by bitchcrafts: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ah, she don enter gbegbe be dat nah. Na mess ah go use kill amgrin

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by gqboyy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
I'll cover my nose and lmao
Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by bitchcrafts: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
So na d mess wey u dey gv Jack dey mk am fresh like toilet cockroach so? Bad gahl grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
bitchcrafts:
So na d mess wey u dey gv Jack dey mk am fresh like toilet cockroach so? Bad gahl grin
Hahahahahaha yes ooo cheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
blackberlin:

Ode ni e. . . yeye girl cheesy grin grin
But seriously, I don't think it's polite to say one farting openly is a sign of love. . . Ko make sense naw. cool
Hehehehehehehe not sign of love but it means u free with each other.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by natsuDragneel: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Just pretend as if you didn't hear anything and hope it was her tummy rumbling
until you perceive the smell of course wink

Then... Vex like there's no tomorrow
Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by bitchcrafts: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hahahahahaha yes ooo cheesy
Ah . More farts and fats to ur boory as we enta 2017 then wink
Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by iamdynamite(m): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
her own done be be that...me wey be king of fart..........na fatality mess i go use finish am

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? by Mimzyy(f): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
prettythicksme:

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls No More Shy These Days / Pastor Shaves Pubic Hair Of Female Members During Church Service / Girl With Drum Breast Spotted Two Times Dorathy PHOTOS - VIDEOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.