Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,683 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

For Those Worried That They Are Still Single - Naija Christian Singles Forum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those Worried That They Are Still Single - Naija Christian Singles Forum (486 Views)

Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie / Why Are You Still Single ? / I’m Worried That She Might Not Like Me As Much As I Like Her. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Worried That They Are Still Single - Naija Christian Singles Forum by Prizzed: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2016
Nowadays it has gotten so bad that the married friends have automatically become advisers and always asking why you are still single as they keep taunting you with how sweet marriage is. Don't let their case dampen your mood at all, in most cases what you see is not what really happens in their home. Stop competing with friends and peers, you are not in this life for the same purpose, life is not a competition, we all have our individual assignments. You were not born at the same time, not to the same family, not in the circumstances, experiences differ so assignments are different. Align yourself with God's call for your life and operate according to the Grace bestowed upon you, but if you strive too hard to be like your friend, your downfall will be so disgraceful you will wish you were not born. Marriage doesn't guarantee happiness, fulfilling purpose does, move closer to the giver of purpose. #morninginspiration

ff @naija_christian_singles_forum
email - naijacsf@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How Do To Put It To Her E No Fit Work Again / Ways On How To Fall In Love Easily / Things Men Need To Know About Their Wife/spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.